Mitne

Proper Guide to Easter Event.

Event 1. Easter Egg Event

How to play and win:

1. Find bunny or chickens scattered on street (after 1 minute chickens will start appear as markers) - go to one of them and press F to mug him.

2. Bunny gives 1 egg from mugging, chickens 5.

3. You can kill other players for half of their eggs or mug them for all of them (if you hold any eggs this is applicable to you as well).

4. There is so-called "egg multiplier" - First drop is x5, second drop is x3, third drop is x2, each next after it is x1.

5. Basic strategy to win is to get about 20-25 eggs on first drop (just to secure your win, you should harass players with most eggs).

6. You can drop eggs at any of your normal contacts (don't try to drop it on opposite faction contacts tho.)

7. Each mug gives you 20 seconds "egg shield" protection which makes you immune from mugging and death - it disables upon entering into car.

8. If you respawn and still have some eggs on you, you are granted 10 seconds egg shield to secure yourself from death.

9. Players with most eggs collected wins!

Event 2. Hot Cross Guns

How to play (pretty sure you not gonna win tho.):

1. At the start, there will be put on map egg launcher.

2. Marker on map will indicate location of launcher - you should search nearby (although "nearby" by this game means even 200m...)

3. Whoever picks up egg launcher first becomes Chosen One.

[As chosen one:]

4. Your HP increase is dependant on number of players in district, you also gain OSMAW-like OPGL which shots 6 quickly exploding nades.

5. You need to hit 15 kills (doesn't matter if you die, you can pick off from where you left off if you kill new chosen one)

6. After hitting 15 kills, drop off launcher at any of your contacts to win game!

[As any other player:]

7. You need to kill chosen one to become him.

8. Try to deal killing blow to Chosen One as he is most likely surrounded by other players.

9. Don't get too close to Chosen One as you don't have chance with him in direct combat.

That's it.

Edited by Mitne
  • Thanks 4

I'd like to add for the "easter hunt event" criminals have an advantage if they equip the "faster mug MKIV" to mug NPCs/Players faster.

"Street Jacker H169"

Icon_Equipment_BrassKnucklesLV3.png

13 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I'd like to add for the "easter hunt event" criminals have an advantage if they equip the "faster mug MKIV" to mug NPCs/Players faster.

"Street Jacker H169"

I think this equipment can be used by enforcers as well. So if you are crim, it's good idea to start selling this equipment on marketplace.

Nice guide, i appreciate your interest in this event.

Are you sure that CPs increase 10 times?
I killed in the solo of this "favorites". With 10-15 hits N-ISSR-B.
1 hit 265 hp

Edited by DarkGame

1 minute ago, DarkGame said:

Are you sure that CPs increase 10 times?
I killed in the solo of this "favorites". With 10-15 hits N-ISSR-B.
1 hit 265 hp

I'm not entirely sure.

There is litteraly zero info about how much HP you receive.

Some say it's equivalent of three kevlars 3.

How to play and win: Don't launch the game

5akofjGtkM.jpg

Edited by Yood

On 4/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, Zolerox said:

"Street Jacker H169"

the game has Items which it is possible to use different factions . on some closed growth achievements , have some there is no counterweight .

separate topic that requires careful study and correction of errors .

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

the game has Items which it is possible to use different factions . on some closed growth achievements , have some there is no counterweight .

separate topic that requires careful study and correction of errors .

Your a bit late, "mugging equipment" is reset to 0 So it's balanced, Even if you have the equipment on you get no speed boost (last event it didn't remove the equipment This one does) so i was wrong again.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Your a bit late, "mugging equipment" is reset to 0 So it's balanced, Even if you have the equipment on you get no speed boost (last event it didn't remove the equipment This one does) so i was wrong again.

Zolerox .  criminals can use Wirepal 300MM ?  they have a mission using the The Shutterbug ?

13N82q2oOW_thumb.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about . I'm talking about the imbalance of Items for fractions .

05h5w02e72.jpg

everything broke in 2015 .

62jzue339T.jpg

Zolerox  where my Roles ?

Zolerox   the Stabba series gun can help the enforcer to pick up all the EGGS ?

xV7d30mK96_thumb.jpg

Zolerox  where my Stabba ?

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Yood said:

Zolerox .  criminals can use Wirepal 300MM ?  they have a mission using the The Shutterbug ?

13N82q2oOW_thumb.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about . I'm talking about the imbalance of Items for fractions .

05h5w02e72.jpg

everything broke in 2015 .

62jzue339T.jpg

Zolerox  where my Roles ?

Zolerox   the Stabba series gun can help the enforcer to pick up all the EGGS ?

xV7d30mK96_thumb.jpg

Zolerox  where my Stabba ?

Wow you missed the point entirely.

The "mugging equipment" is disabled last event it wasn't and criminals had an obvious advantage.

That's what I (in english) was talking about Mug is reset to lvl 1 for everyone.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

Wow you missed the point entirely.

The "mugging equipment" is disabled last event it wasn't and criminals had an obvious advantage.

That's what I (in english) was talking about Mug is reset to lvl 1 for everyone.

we live ourselves on different planets . copying my pictures you will not reach understanding of a question essence . you're just showing your incompetence .

farewell. 

Edited by Yood

I dunno what you two argue about.

Both factions can use all equipment with expection of equipment specific to faction - meaning key to cuffs and handcuffs.

All rest are equipable by both factions - although only certain factions can level up roles related to it and unlock better version of equipment. If you find it problematic, just buy equipment of the opposing crims/enfs and equip it.

On 4/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, Mitne said:

Your HP are increased by 10 times of normal player

It increases or decreases in proportion to the amount of other players in the district. So say in a district of just 4 people, the chosen one will notice getting hit by an hvr much more than say in a district of 15 people

10 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

It increases or decreases in proportion to the amount of other players in the district. So say in a district of just 4 people, the chosen one will notice getting hit by an hvr much more than say in a district of 15 people

I noticed that if there are just like 4 people, this event most likely won't fire tho.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

I noticed that if there are just like 4 people, this event most likely won't fire tho.

It can fire with a low district pop, just very rarely

On 4/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, Mitne said:

Both factions can use all equipment with expection of equipment specific to faction - meaning key to cuffs and handcuffs.

All rest are equipable by both factions - although only certain factions can level up roles related to it and unlock better version of equipment. If you find it problematic, just buy equipment of the opposing crims/enfs and equip it.

62jzue339T.jpg

Mitne my Role for crimimal  Cop -Scene investigator ? and the same question I asked of  Zolerox , enforcer using Stabba paralyzing and taking away all the Easter eggs . get an advantage ?

unlike criminals who can only Rob at a distance in the butt .

Edited by Yood

On 4/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, Mitne said:

And the "mugging equipment" is criminal only so criminals have a clear advantage in the easter event, 9 seconds of Egg shield left for everyone else, For a criminal they get 13 seconds (and mug alot faster)

On 4/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, Mitne said:

(after 1 minute chickens will start appear as markers)

Also the markers only appear after a player has first mugged a bunny/chicken. So players have to keep a keen eye out for them at the start of the round while driving around

Typical this takes a minute, but as long as no one mugs a chicken/bunny, no markers will appear on the map

On 4/22/2019 at 7:46 AM, Zolerox said:

And the "mugging equipment" is criminal only so criminals have a clear advantage in the easter event, 9 seconds of Egg shield left for everyone else, For a criminal they get 13 seconds (and mug alot faster)

the forum exists to find and solve problems .

I'm not sure I doubt the numbers you provided .