Mitne

Someone did oopsie with Easter. Fix ASAP

how does this even happen. I mean granted I don't use UE and such but wouldn't you at least see the changes you've made first before releasing it?

Unless it's all done by code (ex: code generates relevant objects to easter instead of just moving it into the world)

Just now, Vexxous said:

how does this even happen. I mean granted I don't use UE and such but wouldn't you at least see the changes you've made first before releasing it?

Unless it's all done by code (ex: code generates relevant objects to easter instead of just moving it into the world)

It is all done by code. But it shows how rushed this event was.

Normally you test something before release.

Just now, Mitne said:

Dunno if there are... easter boxes? (I'm all this years here and i don't remember such boxes...)

it never happened.

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

We just work here my dude... Or rather, we just volunteer here. 

We aren't in charge of testing. 

I can tell, every single patch came out, it had a game breaking bug in it, old SPCT used to have play tests to test patches and other stuff, looks like you dont have them due to all the bugs, so what do you even do as a SPCT?

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

GamersFirst have done some big oversights in the past

Like no Easter event at all for years?

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Not that I know of 😮 Can I see it?

I have no idea how to show you but if you find a way to see it, i wanna see too .-.

its bugged. doesnt spawn.

JShpXyu.png

2 hours ago, cheater said:

I can tell, every single patch came out, it had a game breaking bug in it, old SPCT used to have play tests to test patches and other stuff, looks like you dont have them due to all the bugs, so what do you even do as a SPCT?

What we are asked to do. 

• Like 1

Spring is late this year and climate change a lie.

Take eggs, get killed at delivery point, instantly respawn behind the delivery point, take eggs, get killed from random guys whoever press F close to you, have only 0.5 millisecond for yourself to go away.

After the first part of the event come the second one more annoying, you need to find the Egg Launcher and if someone else will find it well.. you can alredy close the game.

Now i remember why i did not partecipated much into any of these Easter Events back in the past, is a joke that a single guy take a gun and make 200+ kills and the entire district population can't literally kill that person more than 1/2 times.

So, i think im going to vacation a bit.

6 hours ago, cheater said:

Cool how they have SPCTs to test out stuff before it goes live and they dont even do it, very cool, very swag, I like it! 😄

I mean it was a given SPCT was gonna be a joke to an extent with CookiePuss on the team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If they didn't give SPCT a chance to test it, how it's SPCT members fault?

Inb4 Matt Scott's post explaining that it was his mistake for rushing it without testing and taking again the blame to himself.

I know that APB is at its lowest popularity ever, but honestly, you all have to admit that we never had that level of communication from the devs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What we are asked to do. 

jack shit by the rate of the bugs coming into the game with every update

• Thanks 3

Hi all,

I think this thread has gone far enough.

I’m not sure what the role was for SPCT in the past, but they are focused exclusively on RIOT and the engine upgrade for us. They are volunteers, and none of them were asked to look at the Easter event.

The misfire lies with Little Orbit. The team is stretched a little thin, and we simply misconfigured the Easter district for the wrong ruleset during the patch. None of our QA staff were online early enough to catch it.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7