Mitne

Someone did oopsie with Easter. Fix ASAP

unknown.png

Credit to "ITzBlackout" from Discord

This contacts appeared instead of bunnies. I'm not in game yet but seem players who already are there can't drop eggs on them (Confirmed).

Someone did oopsie.

@MattScott @Lixil

Edit: Drop off possible via evidence locker in case of enforcers (Thanks to ITzBlackout yet again)

Second edit: It's even worse, for some reason Chosen One event is active as well!

Third edit: Event freezes a lot. 1 minute freezes are often.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

Cool how they have SPCTs to test out stuff before it goes live and they dont even do it, very cool, very swag, I like it! 😄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Refurbished event, same as previous years, yet they manage to F it up.

Good job.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mitne said:

unknown.png

Credit to "ITzBlackout" from Discord

This contacts appeared instead of bunnies. I'm not in game yet but seem players who already are there can't drop eggs on them (Confirmed).

Someone did oopsie.

@MattScott @Lixil

Edit: Drop off possible via evidence locker in case of enforcers (Thanks to ITzBlackout yet again)

Noted that too, was fun to see ELF back honestly haha 😂

6 minutes ago, cheater said:

Cool how they have SPCTs to test out stuff before it goes live and they dont even do it, very cool, very swag, I like it! 😄

I am incredibly surprised by that, really, this confirms that they didn't even tested it before going to drop the event patch into live servers.. and if they done that i don't know how something like that could be possible.. i mean, there are NO conctacts around, just 1 elf into the PD, i was like "WTH" when i got in front of it.

SPCT seems to works fine.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Noted that too, was fun to see ELF back honestly haha 😂

I am incredibly surprised by that, really, this confirms that they didn't even tested it before going to drop the event patch into live servers.. and if they done that i don't know how something like that could be possible.. i mean, there are NO conctacts around, just 1 elf into the PD, i was like "WTH" when i got in front of it.

SPCT seems to works fine.

Yes ! this is clearly the work of a professional team. we have no doubt! 

While this is all certainly a mishap for Easter, I'm more interested in the fact that there's a human-sized one sitting in Waterfront...

Ho06ZJ8.png

Also I'm pretty sure the Chosen One event is supposed to be running as it's an easter-based event as well. Just the whole "no contacts to turn anything in to" is a bit of a challenge.

What made Little Orbit think it was ever a good idea to try and release RIOT a matter of a few weeks before easter???

Just now, Roxl said:

Also I'm pretty sure the Chosen One event is supposed to be running as it's an easter-based event as well. Just the whole "no contacts to turn anything in to" is a bit of a challenge.

Nope. Role and achievements relate only to egghunting event.

Chosen One is cancer anyway.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Nope. Role and achievements relate only to egghunting event.

Chosen One is cancer anyway.

Is the chosen one event not this years "Hot Cross Guns 2019"?

QHPuLUk.png

12 minutes ago, Roxl said:

Is the chosen one event not this years "Hot Cross Guns 2019"?

QHPuLUk.png

Possible it might be.

But Hot Cross Guns sounds more like gun game.

Edited by Mitne

58 minutes ago, cheater said:

We just work here my dude... Or rather, we just volunteer here. 

We aren't in charge of testing. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

We just work here my dude... Or rather, we just volunteer here. 

We aren't in charge of testing. 

One doesn't really need a lot... or ANY experience with coding or testing to know that it something isn't quite right when Christmas game assests show up in Easter!

This feels so rushed and with less than minimal quality control check/testing, It feels like no one went to double check what was in this.

Did LittleOrbit seriously forget Easter was a thing on a specific time of year? GamersFirst have done some big oversights in the past but nothing quite this silly and blatantly obvious.

How could anyone get Christmas mixed up with Easter?!

• Like 1

As someone who missed out on buying the gifts from the Elf during Christmas, this is awesome. 

Thanks LO!

11 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Possible it might be.

But Hot Cross Guns sounds more like gun game.

Does sound more like a gun game, but yeah Hot Cross Guns was the egg launcher mini-game released back in 2014

Developer team is currently working on fixing the issue. I will update you as soon as I have more information.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Developer team is currently working on fixing the issue. I will update you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks Lixil. Can developer team make sure also that drops for eggs aren't located in one location?

We already have groups camping for eggs and blocking off location for easy eggs...

Just now, Lixil said:

complete disappointment. without insults.  business is business .

Servers went into shutdown for now.

Just now, Mitne said:

Servers went into shutdown for now.

51 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

What made Little Orbit think it was ever a good idea to try and release RIOT a matter of a few weeks before easter???

Riot is already out?

8 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Thanks Lixil. Can developer team make sure also that drops for eggs aren't located in one location?

We already have groups camping for eggs and blocking off location for easy eggs...

We are aware of the issues related to the Easter and are working on a fix. ^^"

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

Riot is already out?

Not that I know of 😮 Can I see it?

I don't see any lifeguards on LO's team . 

this is a personal opinion and it may differ from yours or the opinion of the developers .

• Like 1

I heard that peoples receiving Christmas boxes rewards instead of normal / easter ones.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

I heard that peoples receiving Christmas boxes rewards instead of normal / easter ones.

Huh?

Well I for sure received easter mail rewards.

Dunno if there are... easter boxes? (I'm all this years here and i don't remember such boxes...)

Edited by Mitne