Lixil

Eggstravagent event.

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

From my personal experience with that minigame, that seems to be the one that gives out the Bunny Ears random reward. And it also counts towards one of the achievements as well

For what its worth they could have just made it random via the egg hunt and there would have been the same result.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

For what its worth they could have just made it random via the egg hunt and there would have been the same result.

its an Easter event ya wet blanket sheesh

go make Easter eggs

eh go collect Easter eggs I mean

Edited by Fortune Runner

Could we remove the stupid mugging mechanic. I'm always mugged by someone 10-20M away while I still have a shield so I can't shoot them first.

Also, will you ban players who are teaming up to farm eggs. They work in large groups and then feed the one player all the eggs.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

9 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Could we remove the stupid mugging mechanic. I'm always mugged by someone 10-20M away while I still have a shield so I can't shoot them first.

Also, will you ban players who are teaming up to farm eggs. They work in large groups and then feed the one player all the eggs.

jUsT aLeRt a gM

(I would giggle but honestly, it's just sad at this point)

17 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I have not had this done to me but when mugged it is supposed to put a shield around me so others can not interfere with capture.

17 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Since we are still going by Gamersfirst ToS this can not be done for the following reason.

When Gamersfirst made this event this situation first came up.

I personally asked a GM back then in district chat (no idea whom its been years now) and the GM's had asked us not to do this  until it was decided about the final say from Gamersfirst

When Gamersfirst was informed it was decided it was not an exploit from no money being duplicated as it only increased the standing level and how people were giving u the money freely.

Also the mugging was part of the game mechanics so they were only using how the game is to be played.

It is also somewhere on the old forums about their statements on this and how how it is not a breach of ToS.

Keep in mind I am speaking from personal experience on this - it is not a troll post.

You guys know how I apologize for misunderstandings and this is my personal experience.

One final thought : Little Orbit is not Gamersfirst so if they decide otherwise then it is their right to do so.

I however would have the right to argue against that for reasons above.

changing a law mid way solely to punish people who would not of done this otherwise isnt truly fair.

Edited by Fortune Runner

good work of technical staff . event done well .

there is a problem with using the advantages of Radar modification ( for various reasons ) ,

I would suggest turning off the main weapon for the speaker . the question remains on the weapon skins . it seems it's the only weapon skin for the seasonal event . HTxlVTJV9V_thumb.jpg 

This event will run starting from 4/10/19 at 9 AM UTC and end on 4/24/19 at 9 AM UTC.  Catholic Easter 04/21/19 , Orthodox Easter 04/28/19 . 

the distribution of old Titles is UNACCEPTABLE !!! .

Edited by Yood

9 minutes ago, Yood said:

good work of technical staff . event done well . there is a problem with using the advantages of Radar modification ( for various reasons ) , the distribution of old titles is UNACCEPTABLE !!! . I would suggest turning off the main weapon for the speaker .

Is this a summary of the thread so far?

15 minutes ago, Yood said:

good work of technical staff . event done well . there is a problem with using the advantages of Radar modification ( for various reasons ) , the distribution of old titles is UNACCEPTABLE !!! . I would suggest turning off the main weapon for the speaker . the question remains on the weapon skins .

6 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Is this a summary of the thread so far?

this is a brief personal opinion about the event

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

jUsT aLeRt a gM

(I would giggle but honestly, it's just sad at this point)

It feels like trying to play rust solo. The moment you spawn you have someone just hunting you down. I wish they would separate the two event types, but I guess the player pop isn't big enough.

The long range mugging issue seems to be related to a few players, but it's rare. Maybe ping has an effect.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

On 4/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, Aeronaut said:

...this ain't what easter is about

I think the idea is briliant. I will check it in game later today

15 hours ago, SalomaLeal said:

Bery nice events. Possibel for this for run longer?

event  HOP ON IT Spring Egg Hunt 

reach Role: Egg Wrangler  ( 15 rank)  very easy . 

get Achievements

Den ProtectorPlay the Easter Egg Hunt Event 10 timesTitle: Battle Hopper

Den RulerKill 30 players in the Easter Egg Hunt EventTitle: Big Rooster

Egg ThiefMug 15 players in the Easter Egg Hunt EventTitle: Hot Chick

Mayor's Egg HunterDeliver 1000 Eggs to contactsTitle: Eggstravagant very easy . 

Merged.

event  HOP ON IT Spring Egg Hunt  CODE:  EGGSTRAVAGENTEVENT2019 ?

Edited by Yood

14 hours ago, Yood said:

event  HOP ON IT Spring Egg Hunt 

reach Role: Egg Wrangler  ( 15 rank)  very easy . 

get Achievements

Den ProtectorPlay the Easter Egg Hunt Event 10 timesTitle: Battle Hopper

Den RulerKill 30 players in the Easter Egg Hunt EventTitle: Big Rooster

Egg ThiefMug 15 players in the Easter Egg Hunt EventTitle: Hot Chick

Mayor's Egg HunterDeliver 1000 Eggs to contactsTitle: Eggstravagant very easy . 

Merged.

event  HOP ON IT Spring Egg Hunt  CODE:  EGGSTRAVAGENTEVENT2019 ?

I am are ask if possibel for event be more time for before ends.

17 hours ago, SalomaLeal said:

I am are ask if possibel for event be more time for before ends.

additional time is NOT REQUIRED for this event . in the provided form of enrollment achievements .

Edited by Yood

Well done, i liked that event so much, i've met some peoples that helped me out doing it and get medals of the Egg Launcher.

Nice rewards and nice new titles, thank you very much LO, i appreciate that.

See you in the next one, tomorrow!

P.S. (today evening for new limited time offers on ARMAS)