Lixil

Eggstravagent event.

Any clothing item unlocks in this event, or is it just the 4 titles?

Never played any easter events before, not sure if I can be bothered just for titles.

3 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

Any clothing item unlocks in this event, or is it just the 4 titles?

Never played any easter events before, not sure if I can be bothered just for titles.

There should be the animal suit as well as the bunny mask IIRC. I also remember there used to be a way to win the Easter Egg weapon skin. Also there used to be the Chicken pack (or something like that I don't remember the name) available on Armas.

7 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Players have exceeded the required 15 kills to end the round, but it is still going:

unknown.png

Sorry but you miss understand,

That is the old easter (2014) "Hot cross gun"

and the kills required is if you want to turn the gun in to a contact for a cash reward and end the event (You don't HAVE too you can keep going i've gotten 95 kills with it)

This event will NOT have the egg launcher but infact will have the "mug bunnies and chickens" dynamic event.

Boy am i glad to be wrong.

Edited by Zolerox

6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Like the last year you will still be able to get the seasonal clothes, only thing changed is the titles. My apologies, it should have been on the post.

Here is more information regarding the event, I can not give more details then this sadly.

You need to find and mug bunnies and chickens that are walking around the city to steal their eggs. Bunnies carry 1 egg each, and chickens carry 5 eggs.

If other players have eggs, you may also mug them to steal all the eggs they are carrying, or kill them instead to steal half of their eggs.

You may deliver any eggs you are carrying to contacts, which will prevent them from being stolen and award you additional delivered eggs as follows:

1st Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 5x
2nd Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 3x
3rd Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 2x
Any further deliveries: You deliver only the number of eggs you are carrying.

To help you find worthy targets for your hunt, the following markers will be displayed:

Chickens are displayed on the map, they show on-screen directional indicators, and are also visible on the radar.
Players carrying the 20% highest number of eggs will show on-screen directional indicators and are visible on the radar.

The Easter Egg Hunt is a free-for-all event, with no teams or factions.

Each game lasts 20 minutes.

After mugging another player you will receive a speed boost and become invulnerable for a short time, allowing you to make a quick escape. This is indicated by a ring of floating eggs appearing around your character.

While invulnerable you will not be allowed to use any weapons, and the effect will be cancelled if you enter a vehicle or activate certain character mods.

Other players cannot interfere while you are mugging someone.

While you’re carrying the top 20% number of eggs in the district you will not be able to return to the lobby, so be sure to drop your eggs off at a contact first before heading out.

Might want to work on your formatting in the future and include the rulesets for the gamemode in the original post. 

its bugged. JShpXyu.png

Its nowhere.

There needs to be more bunnies that spawn. I see like maybe 5 the entire 20 minute round lmao

Merged.

I also enjoy the spawning mechanic. Die in Launcher event = 400m spawn.  

Hmm... same old event and only tittles as rewards. Cant blame ... after all "LO" working on RIOT.

So yeah ... thanks for event.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Déjà vu

I've been in this place before...

Wait, am I missing something, or did you not say what the titles are? Do I need to log in to check or something? GEEZ!

On 4/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, I3ox said:

Found an egg ^

Yeah you found an egg. How are we supposed to get it off? 

1 hour ago, ChellyBean said:

Wow, that's kind of lewd. . .

. . . isn't this forum supposed to be family friendly?

Can you guys actually give information about the rewards at each rank. Like really this is a top tier shitpost in terms of giving any info out. Thanks there's an event you briefly stated things. No actual info until you scroll way further down (seven posts, really couldn't edit the first post and include that info could ya?), and nothing on rewards. Don't want to ruin the "spoilers" of it all? Ha. Give people a reason to grind something out instead of making me blindly grind out role ranks for rewards I might not even want. I didn't play any of the previous Easter events so I can't just recall the rewards off the top of my head, but I guess that's on me. Poor judgement on not picking up APB sooner in life I suppose.

Get it together. Also why is this in the social forum and not the event forum? Like where posts about events go.

Also also, make an announcement about events and draw in some players. Would that really be so hard? Probably based on your initial post about this though. If you need ideas let me know. Stop dropping the ball.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChellyBean said:

I'll hold him up by the legs and you pull it off

2 hours ago, MrC said:

Can you guys actually give information about the rewards at each rank. Like really this is a top tier shitpost in terms of giving any info out. Thanks there's an event you briefly stated things. No actual info until you scroll way further down (seven posts, really couldn't edit the first post and include that info could ya?), and nothing on rewards. Don't want to ruin the "spoilers" of it all? Ha. Give people a reason to grind something out instead of making me blindly grind out role ranks for rewards I might not even want. I didn't play any of the previous Easter events so I can't just recall the rewards off the top of my head, but I guess that's on me. Poor judgement on not picking up APB sooner in life I suppose.

Get it together. Also why is this in the social forum and not the event forum? Like where posts about events go.

Also also, make an announcement about events and draw in some players. Would that really be so hard? Probably based on your initial post about this though. If you need ideas let me know. Stop dropping the ball.

Here u have it  

https://apbdb.com/roles/Holiday_Easter_EggsCollected_2018_PC/

Rewards:

icons_roles_easter.png

LVL 2 - 3 titles "Easter Bunny" "Egg Smuggler" "The Real Easter Bunny"

LVL 4 - 3 titles "Egg Head" "Oologist" "Skull Cracker"

LVL 6 - 3 titles "Egg-O-Matic" "Pure Gangster" "Thug's Life"

LVL 8 - 1 clothing item "Easter Egg Mask" *looks like an egg wearing a bandanna with 2 eye holes

LVL 10 - 3 titles - "The Big Hit" "The Thumper" "The Wolf"

LVL 12 - "Chicken Coop" "Hopping Mad" "In the Hen House"

LVL 14 - 1 clothing item "Rabbit Mask" *has a bunny face with 2 ears (same mask the muggable bunnies use)

LVL 15 - 1 Clothing item & 1 title "Egg Wrangler"M_Overalls_RabbitSuit.png"Animal Suit" (same suit the bunny and chicken

All Titles are yellow.

(Level 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 give nothing But 100 tickets)

Bunny Ears (aliceband) is a random mission reward in event districts

Both wearing animal suit - Bunny mask on the left - Chicken head is "only" on armas, comes with the chicken pack.

EASTER+Chickenman+Mugs+Mr+Bunnyface.png

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 2

Event sounds are way too loud. I had to lower my volume to 1/3 just to make it bearable.

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

dear developers . this had to be done and published before the event started .

Apologies. There was miscommunication about the event explanation and rewards post.
We corrected it as soon as possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://steamcommunity.com/app/113400/discussions/0/3022387599793208467/

Updated my steam "guide" (posted in steam discussions) It has all the information i could find from both forum posts and the news post (with some of mine thrown in)

for anyone wondering how to get bunny ears it's a random mission drop when you play in event districts.

aDItmsQ.png

What is the point of the broken launcher mode? It rewards nothing and the guns op making it the perfect weapon to sit and camp with for 20 wasted minutes. Next time dont add it if it doesnt reward anything besides frustration.

17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

What is the point of the broken launcher mode? It rewards nothing and the guns op making it the perfect weapon to sit and camp with for 20 wasted minutes. Next time dont add it if it doesnt reward anything besides frustration.

From my personal experience with that minigame, that seems to be the one that gives out the Bunny Ears random reward. And it also counts towards one of the achievements as well

Edited by Kevkof