Lixil

Eggstravagent event.

Easter is here and the Battle Hoppers and Big Roosters are running loose all over San Paro. Enter these special districts to give a shot at hopping to the front of the pack and stomping out your competition. This event will run starting from 4/10/19 at 9 AM UTC and end on 4/24/19 at 9 AM UTC.

Collect as many eggs as you can within the time limit by mugging bunnies, chickens and other players. After collecting eggs, take them back to your contacts to earn points. Deliver as many eggs as you can before the round is over. Be careful though, the more eggs you are carrying, the more of a target you are and will be mugged by other players. If you mug them, you will steal all of the eggs that they are carrying. You can also kill them to steal half of their eggs. Mugging for eggs will also reward you with an Eggcelent shield that will make you fast and invulnerable for a short time.

You can earn 4 all new titles for this 2019 !

More information here:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/4/12/hop-on-it

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Lixil said:

You can earn 4 all new titles for this 2019 !

new elements of things ?

10 minutes ago, Lixil said:

by mugging bunnies, chickens and other players.

...this ain't what easter is about

• Thanks 2

Just now, Aeronaut said:

...this ain't what easter is about

you're wrong .

• Like 1

The only rewards for this event are titles? I mean hey, I'm grateful for an event no matter what it is, I just... only titles?

Lixil can I get more information about the rules of the seasonal event ? your post carries little useful information .

Merged.

for those who misunderstand the question .  there is General information about the future event . before the start there are about 6 -8 hours . detailed rules of no ! what is the procedure and the number of eggs leads you to obtain new titles ?

• Thanks 1

First 10 responders are massive forum losers. :^)

44 minutes ago, Acornie said:

The only rewards for this event are titles? I mean hey, I'm grateful for an event no matter what it is, I just... only titles?

39 minutes ago, Yood said:

Lixil can I get more information about the rules of the seasonal event ? your post carries little useful information .

Merged.

for those who misunderstand the question .  there is General information about the future event . before the start there are about 6 -8 hours . detailed rules of no ! what is the procedure and the number of eggs leads you to obtain new titles ?

Like the last year you will still be able to get the seasonal clothes, only thing changed is the titles. My apologies, it should have been on the post.

Here is more information regarding the event, I can not give more details then this sadly.

You need to find and mug bunnies and chickens that are walking around the city to steal their eggs. Bunnies carry 1 egg each, and chickens carry 5 eggs.

If other players have eggs, you may also mug them to steal all the eggs they are carrying, or kill them instead to steal half of their eggs.

You may deliver any eggs you are carrying to contacts, which will prevent them from being stolen and award you additional delivered eggs as follows:

1st Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 5x
2nd Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 3x
3rd Delivery: Eggs carried multiplied by 2x
Any further deliveries: You deliver only the number of eggs you are carrying.

To help you find worthy targets for your hunt, the following markers will be displayed:

Chickens are displayed on the map, they show on-screen directional indicators, and are also visible on the radar.
Players carrying the 20% highest number of eggs will show on-screen directional indicators and are visible on the radar.

The Easter Egg Hunt is a free-for-all event, with no teams or factions.

Each game lasts 20 minutes.

After mugging another player you will receive a speed boost and become invulnerable for a short time, allowing you to make a quick escape. This is indicated by a ring of floating eggs appearing around your character.

While invulnerable you will not be allowed to use any weapons, and the effect will be cancelled if you enter a vehicle or activate certain character mods.

Other players cannot interfere while you are mugging someone.

While you’re carrying the top 20% number of eggs in the district you will not be able to return to the lobby, so be sure to drop your eggs off at a contact first before heading out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

my time to shine baby!

• Like 3

Found an egg ^

• Like 1

what version of Easter egg will be provided to players in 2019 , stock or editable ? sale of old things that were previously provided to players for free is Unacceptable . You lose the trust of the players .

Edited by Yood

34 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

First 10 responders are massive forum losers. :^)

Did I make the cut, coach?

Nice at least something to do.Ill play for the event itself dont care about titles

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stargazer said:

what about the arg skin?

oh yeah , true , you guys said a patch was needed for that , will it come with it ?

Thanks Lixil, there hasn't been an Easter event the last two years (if I'm not mistaken) so I've never gotten to participate, I don't know what unlockables there has been! 😛

Event looks something like this (if you need an idea before the patch drops and servers come back online)

This shit again. Eh.

Edit: This event is just meh, don't take me wrong.

Edited by Mitne
  • Thanks 1

in principle.  I like the standard seasonal events , with new titles is a Standard Work . let's see how the event will take place on the servers .

why are you still doing this lol

will i  be able to have bunny ears as a prize?  not buying them on armas....

39 minutes ago, Lato said:

why are you still doing this lol

how do you do that, LO ?

Players have exceeded the required 15 kills to end the round, but it is still going:

unknown.png

all . This is COLLAPSE .

repaired back for repair 2q72RNLvBW.jpg

Edited by Yood