Skerza

GM appeared on xbox since a while and recent ban wave

Hiya my names skerza and recently a GM was in social around April first. A week later me and a few of people i know but haven't talked in a while hit me up and said they were banned. I felt bad but that was all till i log in and happen to find myself banned as well. Only thing i could think was this one instance where my friend told me people were reporting me in social to the GM with many others, after i got off to do HW.

The GM said to PM him if theres anyone who "they want to look into" i think or something to do with ban but anyways i shrugged it off since i've done nothing and still haven't i was gone for a week and when i came back on the 7th everything was working fine. I got no email regarding why i was banned/ the length of time no communication and still nothing from my tickets.

#90903 and #92075 are two tickets are the ones that need to be looked at thank you for reading 

Edited by Skerza

Yea I got banned too... its Optimize... they band brazy and me along with them.. I never did anything wrong and they did the most lazy investigation they possibly could.... instead of looking to individual people they just banded the entire clan... 

• Like 1

We got ban off false reports 99% of <Brazy> was not guilty of the crimes they said we committed they called us cheater because we have experience at the game. Other players also informed me that the game is still getting DDOS. The APB clan "San Paro Police Department"  mad because we always beating them in mission so they grouped up to tell the APB Devs we use hacks..... you cant even use mods or third party tools on Xbox One its impossible. Matthew Scott just to need to just tell his devs to investigate each account because banning 30-30 people who invested time, and money into there company without getting a update in 2 years is not fair .  It feel like we've been rob out of thousands of dollars they want even give us a chance to fight the banned, I know they don't even have evidence on all of us they just do a lazy investigate "You've Been Permitted Ban This Ban Wouldn't Be Lifted" without any information to help you really understand.