Sign in to follow this  
FullHouse

Graphics settings and grenade timer sounds?

Hi, guys

Please help to configure the graphics or use a special config (give me link to the official Advanced Launcher). Constantly there are drawdowns in the game from 100 fps to 20 fps. This happens even outside the missions. 

My system :

• Core: FX8350 
  • RAM: 16gb 
  • Video: GTX 750 ti (2GB)
  • Hard drive: 7200 rpm

And one more question. I have a hearing disability. Can I change the sound of the timer on the grenade? Make it louder or change it to another?

P.S. If something is wrong, sorry. English is not my native language.

If you're having lag spikes but good fps you might be dragged down by your hard drive. I had the shittiest HDD, it had been failing for months and that basically killed my fps in most games because of the lag spikes. Completely different story when I swapped that out.

Your processor might also be a problem, amd doesn't shine especially with their old cpus.

Maybe because of the disc, but in other games there is no such problem. The processor does not rise above 56% in loading. 

lag spikes are happend because of unoptimised garbage cleaner by default its set each 60 seconds eventually 120 seconds (depends i dont rly remember which one is OK)

19 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

lag spikes are happend because of unoptimised garbage cleaner by default its set each 60 seconds eventually 120 seconds (depends i dont rly remember which one is OK)

Is there any solution for this problem?

19 hours ago, FullHouse said:

Is there any solution for this problem?

As Maoci says me Matt Team Fixes that in Engine Upgrade
for now it need to be set very high with alot of garbage pool + garbage collector cleaner set to high number so it will lag for example once each 30 min etc. but it will freeze the game very hard ... (it needs to be tested)

Edited by TheSxW

47 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

garbage collector cleaner set to high number so it will lag for example once each 30 min etc. but it will freeze the game very hard ... (it needs to be tested)

Also you'd need a ridiculous amount of RAM to run the game without crashing after 10 min, so that isn't a good idea at all IMO.

On 4/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, FullHouse said:

And one more question. I have a hearing disability. Can I change the sound of the timer on the grenade? Make it louder or change it to another?

can't help you much for modding the grenade timer sound.

but what i can suggest is try using the EQ in Realtek HD Audio Manager (if you have it)

go to Sound Effects tab, then on bottom left is "Change to Graphic EQ", use that.

if you struggle to hear high-frequency noises, then turn up 4k - 16k until it's helping you. or same for low-frequency issues.

if you are deaf in one ear, you can mix the stereo to mono on either side as well using the slider on the bottom left, this way you don't lose a channel of audio.

DDNtkeU.png

this is how i have my EQ, since i have a really hard time hearing high-frequency sound. it helps me a lot (i have tinnitus, so i need to boost the high-freqs to cut through)

hope this helps

Edited by SLICKIEM
  • Like 1

I am locking this topic at the OP's request.