breicradie

BUnny/ Cat headband. ^___^

Is it posibble to Good DEVS to sell ( i pray.. ) Bunny or a Cat headband in the market? OHhhh Pleaseee!!

If not... please make an event that we could have those headpiece please.

more power to all and have a good day. ^__^  -Brei 

We need mice ears.

Who doesn't want to be part of Mickey Mouse Club?

Nice to see you still playing. Unfortunately these were subscribers rewards so unless Little Orbit starts releasing sub rewards again I doubt you will be able to get your hands on them. Little Orbit could always sell these old sub rewards in a new store, so thats possible but could piss some people off.

Gotta notice, that all of the rare items is a bit of...formality. All of it is only ones and zeroes in the end. If said item was a reward, then its price couldnt be as high as a sub month. Just another robe piece on market, who cares, since most of the owners either quit, or wouldnt care likely.

Since the game is ftp, all of its content should be something u could earn both ways, hence adding all the possible stuff on market or event/dome/faction kind of reward is something i already talked about before.