Fatebringer

Why do people hate the ATAC so much?

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

To be able to continuously lease something from the joker store you practically have to grind fight club with these items. Not really the intention of most people.

If you want free stuff, it should require some work.

18 minutes ago, RCooper said:

But it is not worth it

Then don't do it, you are free to choose.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If you want free stuff, it should require some work.

It's a little too much work though. The joker store isn't a viable alternative for leasing armas guns.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's a little too much work though. The joker store isn't a viable alternative for leasing armas guns.

Honestly Ive never tried, but I do hear that as a common complaint.

Luckily Matt and LO seem to have heard the complaints and I believe there was mention of change coming in regards to that.

• Thanks 1

I lease stuff from ARMAS almost every week and I'd say it is kinda worth it. All you gotta do is play one day in FCs to farm some JTs and then the rest of the week you can just play normally in mission districts.

here's why ; Simply because atac requires zero effort to use, you only have to hold LMB and aim, you don't need to manage bloom, you barely have any recoil to deal with, and you have a bunch of ammo to use with it.

All weapons that APB players consider noob weapons all have this in common ; the ease of use, don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean that those weapons are overpowered, it's just that they barely have any learning curve, so of course it upsets people that use weapons that require more effort such as recoil management , bloom/spread management, precise aim and ammo management, you trained hard to used this specific weapon, and you see someone that has 0 technique kill you without effort.

that's basically it, people hate atac because even a player with zero experience can make kills with it due to it's ease of use.

Edited by Ketog

18 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

People hate on everything they don't use.
They want you to play using what they want, and even if you do they'll call you cheater.

fax, no printer

On 4/7/2019 at 2:24 PM, Fatebringer said:

Whenever I use it someone always complains even if they're using something like the OCA or NTEC

just do what i do, befor the mission starts put everyone on ignore, this way you cant rage at them via pm and they cant rage at you, takes about 2-3 days to fill the ignore list, then about 5min removing all the ignored people so you can start over with the list (seriously, we need a un-ignore all button!!!)

Edited by ShaiShai

Peoples scream, insult and grief you in anyway, with any guns, at any time, you need to get addicted, until these type of players will get kicked out, i always report them with videos/screenshots and then i sahre with LO, just because i don't like who like to destroy the patience and the happiness of the community.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:56 AM, ShaiShai said:

(seriously, we need a un-ignore all button!!!)

100 for . or give me the select button to stop listening to the music of my death.

Edited by Yood

You should know that, in games, players hate losing, and justifying why they're losing, makes them feel better.

So don't blame them, they needed to say your weapon is better, for their own ego.

Edited by Takotak
  • Thanks 1

Fuck those players and their beef they have towards you or the gun you use. The fact that they will go as far as to harass someone for using a gun they don't like is sad. People that think its ok obviously have mental issues.

Edited by damn2112

55 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Fuck those players and their beef they have towards you or the gun you use. The fact that they will go as far as to harass someone for using a gun they don't like is sad. People that think its ok obviously have mental issues.

Seems like someone has forgotten their words on pre nerf Yukon.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Seems like someone has forgotten their words on pre nerf Yukon.

I really did tbh

ATAC is an easy weapon, and usually you know people who use it wouldn't get away with what they are doing if they used any other weapon.

I have 3 ATAC variants, never use them anyways because they feel like a cheat.

2 hours ago, damn2112 said:

I really did tbh

What about the prenerf Troublemaker?

13 hours ago, El-Neko said:

What about the prenerf Troublemaker?

When did I ever say anything about prenerf troublemaker? Don't ask me stuff like this again.

While I do find the ATAC to be a lower skill weapon. 

I wouldn't change anything about it. 

It's still nowhere near as good as SMGs in cqc, ditto for Ntec at range.