Clickbait. Came for codes, found pile of tears

3 hours ago, Saxtus said:

So, you can't fight a "simple stuff like a keylogger", but you expect APB to be able to ban sophisticated cheats that are constantly updated to avoid detection? Right...

Yes . anti-cheats are also constantly improved and updated .  I'm expect APB to be able to ban sophisticated cheats that are constantly updated to avoid detection.

Edited by Yood
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

didnt get banned, mostly my accounts were stolen cause antiviruses cant detect such simple stuff like a keylogger.

Rip my mains tho. 

HAHAHAHAH

lies ;);)

• Like 1

first I'll just say that there isn't as many cheaters as people think. its easy for a decent player to look sketch in this game. The only cheats are privately made so you either spend high prices a month or code your own.

The only problem is that the cheaters that do exist are often very blatant because if you bypass BE then you have a free ride and its as if there is no anti cheat. even punkbuster would ban for no recoil but BE can't do that when its disabled.

they just need a BE you can't bypass as easy.

but there's always going to be private cheats for games.

I think the best solution at this point is for cheating to give less of an advantage.

Basically, if a character isn't visible to you they don't even render and the game has no idea where they are. Aimbots are easy to beat, but walls break the game structure. If it were impossible to wall, that would be a huge hit on cheaters. They'd be forced to have some level of game sense to compete and many don't.

I dont know if this is possible. I believe I heard that it could be done on unreal 4. 

I think it's the best approach for sure because there's no way to truly get rid of all cheaters.

Also when the game pop is so low, it makes it feel like there's more cheaters when we keep seeing the same ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I'm late.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, onionopinions said:

e if you bypass BE then you have a free ride and its as if there is no anti cheat

they just need a BE you can't bypass as easy

cJgHxIk.gif

(thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works)

5 hours ago, Yood said:

Yes . anti-cheats are also constantly improved and updated .  I'm expect APB to be able to ban sophisticated cheats that are constantly updated to avoid detection.

But desktop antivirus programs are not "constantly improved and updated"?

The original poster is seeing cheaters everywhere, and also he is the only one I know that lost six accounts due to keyloggers.

Either is happening mayhem with both APB cheaters and PC keyloggers, either the poster is overreacting.

• Like 1

I dont know about you guys , but 7 accounts and still not knowing how to play or to get a decent antivirus that does detect keylogging sounds bad.

Most unwanted keyloggers are installed through other malicious programs, such as Trojans, viruses or worms. ...

If a keylogger makes it into your system, AVG may detect the program itself or the unusual activity it generates.

*** above is a quote from an antivirus page reviewing avg and other antivirus. it goes on to mention malware bytes , norton , kasberry and a few others can detect.

Spybot search and destroy and spyware blaster are two free ones also mentioned.

With that said stop downloading programs from unverified and unreliable sources ....sigh

21 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

The original poster is seeing cheaters everywhere, and also he is the only one I know that lost six accounts due to keyloggers.

Either is happening mayhem with both APB cheaters and PC keyloggers, either the poster is overreacting.

I'm not at all sure of the truth of the first post of the thread .

16 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

didnt get banned, mostly my accounts were stolen cause antiviruses cant detect such simple stuff like a keylogger.

Rip my mains tho. 

Jesus, you just showed your computer illiteracy card.  Why the hell would you create accounts with email's you can't recover or use to recover, why the hell would you not have a fail safe for a fail safe, i've got email accounts 3 layers deep so that if i ever lose access to one, i can get in from another, easy as pie.  My main issue is forgetting what the password is, due to the fact that i had some issues with Russia logging into my Origin account a few times, and i decided to change the password, and stored it on my Chrome, couple years go by, new HDD upgrade, install Windows 10 Pro... and now wtf was my password again??? all boils down to my having an old barely related email with the same password that is over 12 years old. if i lost that, i would have lost thousands of dollars worth of Windows Server OS's, dozens of Windows OS's and nearly a hundred Steam games, and Origin games.

YOU are the reason for that, not some kind of keylogger, which FYI is detected by UAC and NOT A/V software, in order for an unverified program to run invisibly it would need admin rights, and access to resources that are in a controlled by UAC folder that is normally invisible to you, and would require rights to install itself as a service... which again would require permission via UAC, which would pop up the message asking YOU for permission... which would mean, either you are NOT running a version of Windows that is in a support cycle still, or, you once again are showing that computer illiteracy card and turned OFF UAC, thinking you were hacker pro master when you discovered you could stop that annoying pop up asking you "are you sure you want to be brain dead and install this software that will clearly fuck your shit up from the site: "steal.youraccounts.co.ru"

You need some LTT quick bits and as fast as possibles

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

Though some don't update as often as others, and some are just ridiculously behind in their update pools.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

With that said stop downloading programs from unverified and unreliable sources ....sigh

Though with that logic, you could just you know, not install an A/V and use the Windows 10 Defender A/V and be just fine, also freeing up a lot of resources for the game to use, thus improving frames, and unlocking the "got guud" achievement!

I had not intended to make such a long winded reply, but some things were needed to be said.

Edited by Nafryti

13 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

I play in FC. every day for years now ... and when some one makes +50+60 kills its already little bit suspicious. But okay... okay maybe i dont know how to play... but when some one makes +80+90+100 kills and only 15 - 20 deaths score in full gold FC. 

Cmon ... how they dont get instantly banned.

You saw last time what went down. GM went to FC, cheaters ran away and came back after "it was clear". Then the same people wonder why I hackusate them. The worst part is that some of this names I saw were unbanned along with me (meaning we were basically again where we shouldn't and meaning that certain fuckers basically breached trust) - making me effectively "equal" to them.

Removing FF was a mistake. Look at what BF5 has done with it. It's incredibly effective and fast there. It can be done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Removing FF was a mistake. Look at what BF5 has done with it. It's incredibly effective and fast there. It can be done.

If it don't butcher it to be manual ban tool which works so badly that even playing game is considered cheating for it and then refuse to acknowledge the problem - bam, suddenly "everyone" are cheater.

1 hour ago, Nafryti said:

Though with that logic, you could just you know, not install an A/V and use the Windows 10 Defender A/V and be just fine, also freeing up a lot of resources for the game to use, thus improving frames, and unlocking the "got guud" achievement! 

nope unverified could be anything from a 3rd party download site from any kind of add on crud to even pirating.

I guess you  missed that but its ok it happens to all of us sooner or later.

no idea what he did though and not sure i want to know because yikes what a mess

This game got me to a point where i began to develop a deep hate towards cheaters. I quit apb but to this day when i hear somebody talk about cheating i just can't controll myself and have to start a physical fight to the death! thx APB for choosing cheaters first!!! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nafryti said:

Jesus, you just showed your computer illiteracy card.  Why the hell would you create accounts with email's you can't recover or use to recover, why the hell would you not have a fail safe for a fail safe, i've got email accounts 3 layers deep so that if i ever lose access to one, i can get in from another, easy as pie.  My main issue is forgetting what the password is, due to the fact that i had some issues with Russia logging into my Origin account a few times, and i decided to change the password, and stored it on my Chrome, couple years go by, new HDD upgrade, install Windows 10 Pro... and now wtf was my password again??? all boils down to my having an old barely related email with the same password that is over 12 years old. if i lost that, i would have lost thousands of dollars worth of Windows Server OS's, dozens of Windows OS's and nearly a hundred Steam games, and Origin games.

YOU are the reason for that, not some kind of keylogger, which FYI is detected by UAC and NOT A/V software, in order for an unverified program to run invisibly it would need admin rights, and access to resources that are in a controlled by UAC folder that is normally invisible to you, and would require rights to install itself as a service... which again would require permission via UAC, which would pop up the message asking YOU for permission... which would mean, either you are NOT running a version of Windows that is in a support cycle still, or, you once again are showing that computer illiteracy card and turned OFF UAC, thinking you were hacker pro master when you discovered you could stop that annoying pop up asking you "are you sure you want to be brain dead and install this software that will clearly fuck your shit up from the site: "steal.youraccounts.co.ru"

You need some LTT quick bits and as fast as possibles

Though some don't update as often as others, and some are just ridiculously behind in their update pools.

I had not intended to make such a long winded reply, but some things were needed to be said.

Those accounts were lost 6 years ago holy shit stop with tthis subject why do you care about my fucking accounts