vfterlife

Reloaded Productions?

Many times wrote about this, but did not get an answer. I will try again:

Why did the Reloaded Productions logo appear on the Little Orbit website? look: https://littleorbit.com

I remember in first post, Matt said that RP was not part of the purchase. 

After a couple of weeks, you removed the RP logo from the APB downloader (if you download from the site), which again confirms that RP was not with you before. 

@MattScott @Lixil ???

Hi there,

@Fortune Runner is correct. We bought Reloaded Productions along with GamersFirst and APB. RP is its own legal entity, and there are minor reasons for keeping it around at the moment.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Semi-unrelated, but I'm curious if you guys have any relation to Hawken at this point, either the dead PC version or the console ones that I think are still live.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterF said:

Semi-unrelated, but I'm curious if you guys have any relation to Hawken at this point, either the dead PC version or the console ones that I think are still live.

of course they have to do with Hawken . The company Reloaded Games, in March 2015 bought the rights to an abandoned early access Steam shooter Hawken, could not save the project.

1 hour ago, PeterF said:

No. We have nothing to do with Hawken. Reloaded sold the game to 505 Games before we purchased GamersFirst.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yood said:

of course they have to do with Hawken . The company Reloaded Games, in March 2015 bought the rights to an abandoned early access Steam shooter Hawken, could not save the project.

oh yood

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

No. We have nothing to do with Hawken. Reloaded sold the game to 505 Games before we purchased GamersFirst.

you can not deny the fact of purchase , you can not deny the attempt to improve the situation in the project .I agree specifically you have nothing to do with Hawken .Procedural succession - Civil procedure .

can save one muskrat and do not care about the billions of tone of the dying plankton,

LO is related to the project The Heavy , presented at E3 2010 ? 

Edited by Yood

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Would there be any desire to buy it to bring it back to us in the future?

Would that even be feasible?

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Would there be any desire to buy it to bring it back to us in the future?

Would that even be feasible?

I like Hawken, but it has deeper issues that need to be re-worked. I think we have our hands full at the moment. 

11 hours ago, Yood said:

LO is related to the project The Heavy , presented at E3 2010 ? 

Ah yes.

‘The Heavy’ was a small UK-based gangster film with Vinnie Jones. A friend of mine brought a nearly finished game project to us based on the movie, and we were briefly going to publish it. The project had a GTA feel, and it was very ambitious.

It’s been many years now, but I seem to recall we ultimately didn’t do the project based on development issues and quality with the game.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I swear RP was not part of the deal. Mandela effect? oO

I swear I remember him saying that too...

• Like 1

Hi there,

Clarification: 
Reloaded Games is a different entity from Reloaded Productions.
We bought Reloaded Productions Inc and Reloaded Productions Limited but not Reloaded Games.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Clarification: 
We bought Reloaded Productions Inc and Reloaded Productions Limited but not Reloaded Games.

Thanks,
Matt

Okay hello I guess this universe isn't a matrix then. Thanks 😄

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Clarification: 

Thanks,
Matt

To further clarify or more likely confuse, if I recall correctly Reloaded Games was just the new name for K2 which owned GamersFirst (which was the actual game delivery platform, not the company) along with whatever development studios were under the Reloaded Productions name.

There was also kind of an offshoot business arm that was offering the technology behind G1 as a product, I'm guessing you guys either have that or it's at least prevented in some way from operating independently.

And then RG (formerly K2) is just dead in the water and LO took its place as the root of the family tree, so to speak?

Edited by PeterF
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

I like Hawken, but it has deeper issues that need to be re-worked. I think we have our hands full at the moment. 

Exactly why I had to ask if it was even feasible to do. Thank you.

Edit I knew eventually someone would ask so I thought I should speak up for the community.

Edited by Fortune Runner

7 hours ago, MattScott said:

I'm so confused

On the Reloaded Games site it shows that their games are APB Reloaded and FE, did they shut down? Or er, how are they still part of APB if you guys own it now, but don't own them?

Edited by Acornie

10 hours ago, Acornie said:

I'm so confused

On the Reloaded Games site it shows that their games are APB Reloaded and FE, did they shut down? Or er, how are they still part of APB if you guys own it now, but don't own them?

Because they are different entities with different rights - Reloaded Productions having rights to APB and FE. Jeez.

And I couldn't find Reloaded Games site, only Reloaded Productions site which entity behind it (which is Reloaded Productions) is owned as stated by Matt here by LO.

And just for your total clarification Reloaded Games =/= Reloaded Productions. Two different entities. Two different companies. Two different rights to games.

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

Because they are different entities with different rights - Reloaded Productions having rights to APB and FE. Jeez.

You obviously read that I said wrong. Also, couldn't find their site? https://www.reloadedinc.com on the site says Reloaded Games, not Productions

43 minutes ago, Acornie said:

You obviously read that I said wrong. Also, couldn't find their site? https://www.reloadedinc.com on the site says Reloaded Games, not Productions

You read what I said wrong.

23 hours ago, MattScott said:

Clarification: 

The only reason why they got APB and FE is probably because they didn't updated they site - at bottom you see "©2004-2018 Reloaded Games, Inc. - All rights reserved", site was probably updated before LO buy out.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

~

Look, my question is, does Reloaded Games still have anything to do with Apb since their site (https://www.reloadedinc.com/) claims they do;

Edit after seeing the Mitne's edit: That's why I was asking Matt this question I suppose; because all we can do is assume it's that the site is outdated unless it's stated by Matt or someone else. Also just curious if they're still around because I'm a nosey person

Edited by Acornie

Kinda unrelated, but what did G1/RP have to do with that Airmech RTS? We have a few cars named after the game from some kind of event they had together.

Does LO have anything to do with that or was RP's promotional deal with Airmech over with by the time Matt and co came along? 

14 hours ago, Acornie said:

Look, my question is, does Reloaded Games still have anything to do with Apb since their site (https://www.reloadedinc.com/) claims they do;

Edit after seeing the Mitne's edit: That's why I was asking Matt this question I suppose; because all we can do is assume it's that the site is outdated unless it's stated by Matt or someone else. Also just curious if they're still around because I'm a nosey person

Hi there,

Reloaded Games has nothing to do with APB or FE. I assume that no one has updated the site since the acquisition.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2019 at 11:25 PM, PeterF said:

wait what?!

PeterF where the F have you been?!