Sign in to follow this  
Yezzie

Low quality

Someone have a config for get much fps. Because advenced launcher isn't working for me 😕

1 hour ago, Yezzie said:

Someone have a config for get much fps. Because advenced launcher isn't working for me 😕

If "minimal" settings through the advanced launcher do not work for you, Im not sure you can really go much lower.

Edited by CookiePuss

You can try my config. You can see how it looks and download it from my twitch stream page, just click the Twitch.tv logo in my forum signature here. (I don't want to post a direct link to it here.)

Get a better PC?
Not trying to be mean or anything, but if you can't run a game with minimal + Advanced launcher it's time for a change.

Edited by TheKeanuReeves
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2019 at 11:32 AM, TheKeanuReeves said:

Get a better PC?
Not trying to be mean or anything, but if you can't run a game with minimal + Advanced launcher it's time for a change.

just wait til the eu, if he cant run it now, he deff wont be able to run it then

• Like 1

My shitty PC built from trash can run it somehow decent on low with all textures not being this "absolute" minimal of Advanced Launcher.

Spent litteraly 100$ for that PC and can run all AAA games up to 2012-2013 and some of other modern titles.

Sign in to follow this