So Ive been playing without premium and its complete hell.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh if you need mods n money n shizz... just hit me up, I got you fams. 

I would just gift you some premium, but yeah... thats not a thing anymore. 

Entirely irrelevant, but I played with you yesterday in Open Conflict on Enforcer. Enforcer da best.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

I feel like the advantage on cooldowns with premium is silly. It shouldn't be a thing and never should of been. It gives premium players an advantage over F2P players. 

Hot damn, I never thought that I'd ever see someone that shares this opinion with me.

I do find it quite "pay2win" when you can nitro the hell out of every objective while free players can't spam nitro as much as premiums.

Same story with the field supplier, but that mod became obsolete with the superior deployable ammo box.

2 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I been both premium and non premium and I never rly cared about cd. Its not that big of benefit.

But what rly concerns me is how big of a boost for farming money the premium is. Its simple math.

Non premium: Earns +-1500$ per match. But you spend like 800$ for spawning cars, ammo, nades, or even more if you use rockets. Total profit 700$/mission

Premium: Earns 1500$ + like 1800$ = 3300$. Spends 800$. Total profit 2500$/mission.

The difference in profit between premium an non premium is 2500-700=1800$!!!

Premum users profit is 3.5x bigger than non premium player!

Ok, so now what? I totaly disagree with nerfing premium benefits, but there is one thing that could be done: Make it so you need to spend less money per mission. Less money for ammo, less money for cars. Id like cancel paying for ammo. This would defenitely decrease the gap in profit between premium and non premium users.

Thinking about that, a reasonable profit for non-prem should be something around 2-1.5k. My toughts

2 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I been both premium and non premium and I never rly cared about cd. Its not that big of benefit.

But what rly concerns me is how big of a boost for farming money the premium is. Its simple math.

Non premium: Earns +-1500$ per match. But you spend like 800$ for spawning cars, ammo, nades, or even more if you use rockets. Total profit 700$/mission

Premium: Earns 1500$ + like 1800$ = 3300$. Spends 800$. Total profit 2500$/mission.

The difference in profit between premium an non premium is 2500-700=1800$!!!

Premum users profit is 3.5x bigger than non premium player!

Ok, so now what? I totaly disagree with nerfing premium benefits, but there is one thing that could be done: Make it so you need to spend less money per mission. Less money for ammo, less money for cars. Id like cancel paying for ammo. This would defenitely decrease the gap in profit between premium and non premium users.

Easy fix. Raise the general payout per mission, but lower the percentages of premium so there isn't such a huge gap anymore, and premium users would get just as much as before.

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

tbh the only time i notice not having premium is when i try to use field supplier and theres still a 2m cooldown

Or when you try to design 😛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

If you're not constantly editing your character or clothing it is pretty easy to forget that you don't even have premium to be honest.

tfw when that is what you spend more time in apb

Then I have some very bad news for you.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh if you need mods n money n shizz... just hit me up, I got you fams. 

I would just gift you some premium, but yeah... thats not a thing anymore. 

I could use some stuff as a new player 😉 can always try and ask :D

Meh, had to realise that I can't afford premium for this month and quit playing.

There are 2 things that I would like to happen before I go back in -
1. BattleEye fully eradicating the cancer that is rooted deep down.
2. Armas price drop.

Otherwise it's not fun playing on a clear disadvantage in progression without friends. Feels like a never-ending grind where half the time I suck patootie and get a Shitty mood multiplier (2x).
Ain't easy if you're trash with trash personality, no clan accepts that. Might just be me, though.

TFW when you suck patootie half the mission, get 1 kill on a perked up enemy MVP and they start calling you out in /w.
Image result for disgusted anime face

Playing without premium is not a hell. Okay, you'll earn less Ingame Money & Standing without premium, but it is do-able. If you want to boost your ingame money, just play some Fight Club. It's a pretty fast way to get some. Or just ask a buddy of yours for a Modification, since they are PERMANENT. You'll only need one. About weapons, there are not really P2W weapons, most of them are purely reskins. I've played APB since 2013, heck, even before 2013 & I've always used an NTEC even when playing with premium. For me, an NTEC is all I need.

cmon dont cry..like 99% of players on this forum thinks game is not p2w..so u better listen to them(many have like 1000days premium and bought 20-30 weapons dou):classic_happy:

• Thanks 1

Ive recently played without premium... I had no idea how much I relied on the shortened cooldowns. Took maybe 4 days before I caved and bought more premium. Took too many L's. 

Part of me wants to say that factor (cooldown time) should be removed, and all premium should benefit customization only, but Im not sure how that would affect the profitability of APB. So I guess, rather than doing what us vocal players want, LO should do whatever is best for the game ie: whatever will bring in more cash .

Playing 5 years without premium ....  Im poor q.q 

The premium really gives advantage of p2w is everything. Money, standing, customization, etc. etc. I wouldn't mind the reduction of cooltime or better customizations for f2p players. If it will bring more people to play the game, I'm in, even will gift some premium to them from my prem (around 10 years worth of premium, 3800 days).

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Took maybe 4 days before I caved and bought more premium. Took too many L's. 

????

You're blaming your losses on lack of premium? That's just hilarious.

I haven't paid for Premium since 2014, have no problems winning matches, nor do I have any problems making money.

The ONLY thing that's "NICE" is the cool down on Field Supplier. Which, if you are playing with a friend or someone who has resupply boxes it's literally irrelevant. 

Premium should stay exactly how it is. That's how it works in many other F2P games with Premium.

2 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

????

You're blaming your losses on lack of premium? That's just hilarious.

I haven't paid for Premium since 2014, have no problems winning matches, nor do I have any problems making money.

The ONLY thing that's "NICE" is the cool down on Field Supplier. Which, if you are playing with a friend or someone who has resupply boxes it's literally irrelevant. 

Premium should stay exactly how it is. That's how it works in many other F2P games with Premium.

Surely not every loss, no. That would be ridiculous. But so would be pretending that it makes no dfference. Spotter for instance is immensly more useful with premium than without. 

And as far as what LO should do about it, like I said, they should do whatever brongs in more money, Im not going to pretend I know whats best for APB. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Surely not every loss, no. That would be ridiculous. But so would be pretending that it makes no dfference. Spotter for instance is immensly more useful with premium than without. 

And as far as what LO should do about it, like I said, they should do whatever brongs in more money, Im not going to pretend I know whats best for APB. 

It literally makes zero difference. I've never lost a mission in my 8 years of playing this game and went "Damn, if only they didn't have premium!" 

Anyone who does is literally grasping for straws at an excuse. Yes, it HELPS (Again, HELPS) with certain things but it's not going to massively swing a battle in your favor.

3 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

It literally makes zero difference. I've never lost a mission in my 8 years of playing this game and went "Damn, if only they didn't have premium!" 

Anyone who does is literally grasping for straws at an excuse. Yes, it HELPS (Again, HELPS) with certain things but it's not going to massively swing a battle in your favor.

So it doesnt make a difference, but it makes a difference. 

k

• Like 3

So it doesnt make a difference, but it makes a difference. 

k

Forgot to quote the "Helps", because that term is completely subjective for players. Like I said, I've paid for 60 days worth of Premium twice in 8 years of playing this game and have never once thought I'd do better or won a mission if I had it. 

Anyone who honestly thinks it's a P2W aspect of the game or some kind of crutch is just looking for excuses as to why someone else beat them and that's the first thing they notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAceNinja said:

Forgot to quote the "Helps", because that term is completely subjective for players. Like I said, I've paid for 60 days worth of Premium twice in 8 years of playing this game and have never once thought I'd do better or won a mission if I had it. 

Anyone who honestly thinks it's a P2W aspect of the game or some kind of crutch is just looking for excuses as to why someone else beat them and that's the first thing they notice.

Calm down fam, this isnt personal. 

If you believe that orange and yellow mods offer no benefit, I assume you dont even bother to equip them? But if you do, why? If not for the benefits they convey, then why? 

If you do use them, you must know they are useful. And from there it seems a simple step of logic that being able to take advantage of those benefits more often would be well... more advantagious.

No?

• Like 1

-Snip-

Who's not calm?

I use Field Supplier, just like everyone else does. I also use Nitro 3 on my car. Yet, AGAIN, I've never lost a mission or fight and went "DAMN, IF ONLY I HAD A LOWER COOLDOWN!"

If someone has paid for/used premium since day 1 then it's going to be a little jarring since they're not used to the cool down difference, but it shouldn't affect their play style in anyway. That's the point I'm making.

IF someone believes premium is the ONLY reason they're losing a fight or having a much harder time, it's because they're looking for an excuse.

1 minute ago, TheAceNinja said:

Who's not calm?

I use Field Supplier, just like everyone else does. I also use Nitro 3 on my car. Yet, AGAIN, I've never lost a mission or fight and went "DAMN, IF ONLY I HAD A LOWER COOLDOWN!"

If someone has paid for/used premium since day 1 then it's going to be a little jarring since they're not used to the cool down difference, but it shouldn't affect their play style in anyway. That's the point I'm making.

IF someone believes premium is the ONLY reason they're losing a fight or having a much harder time, it's because they're looking for an excuse.

Ahh I dont use field supplier at all, as I find ammo box much more useful. 

I do use nitro3 though, as I main the Pioneer and it makes a huge difference. Though I cant recall actually losing a match due to not having Nitro, maybe died to an ALIG or Volcano because of it, and thats about it, but sometimes a single death can be the difference between winning and losing. As for my orange mods I tend to use spotter and blowtorch for the most part. As a solo player, spotter goes a long way to making up for not having teammates feeding you enemy movement info through voice comms. The difference between being able to activate it once every 45 seconds vs once every 90 is huge. Blowtorch is also invaluable to me as I carplay a lot and being able to repair my pioneer when I need to (every 30 seconds vs every 60) is key to that process. Sometimes I need to just harass my opp by driving through and around them til my team arrives and being able to hop out and repair real quick is a huge advantage. 

Do I think APB is p2w?

Of course not. 

p2advantage?

Yes.

• Like 1

where is my resident sleeper emote?