LazyLizard

Force Russian players onto Nekrova

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Speaking of racism, I always though it was disgusting that the server in Asia was named after the most humble character in the best fast and furious movie.

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Speaking of sexism, "han" is a male pronoun in Danish, so the server in Asia was literally called he-server... which sounds more like the local server at Castle Grayskull.

I love you nerds.

8 hours ago, Yood said:

Problem from where ? who are you ? server Citadel understood . the location of the residence country ? the city ?

You should just stick to russian. No one understands your translate anyway.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's kinda racist.

Russian is a nationality. Not a race.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:04 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's kinda racist.

If the dead horse hasn't been beaten enough times. Russia is a State. Russian is a Nationality. The majority of people living in Russia, are Caucasian. Hence, a xenophobic statement, not a racist statement.

*sidenote* Caucasian is derived from the region of the world the Caucasus Mountains, where the states:

• Russia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Armenia - my familial ethnic background, woohoo
  • Georgia

I forgot the name of the European guy, but he deemed the physical traits of the region's people to be ideal, and thus gave us the idea that Caucasian people are White European people.

Hence, why many questionnaires equate Caucasian to being White - even though the two are from differing regions of the world.

*/sidenote*

Well fuck all of you then. This is why we can't have nice things.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well fuck all of you then. This is why we can't have nice things.

F♠ck them, kill them
Finally, add their bodies to the pile

Russia is similar to America in the fact both nations are composed of more than one race.

On 4/5/2019 at 12:58 AM, Sadira said:

Most of the problem players are English speakers.

Lucky i only speak fluent Australian

dont worry guys, russia will make their own internet soon enough, and they wont be here rip

On 4/6/2019 at 1:21 PM, Sergsininia said:

The majority of people living in Russia, are Caucasian. 

gross lie . 

Russia by number of nationalities ey represent more than 160 nationalities speaking their own languages. Most nationalities are small and live in a limited area. Only seven Nations have a population of more than one million – Russians, Tatars, Ukrainians, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Chechens and Armenians.

The caucasophobia eyes Caucasian

Gaji Makhachev about the troubles of modern Russia

Truth no one wants

Once, at an economic Forum in Sochi, a journalist pestered me with an interview. I tell her you won't publish what I say. She promised to publish! But I do not see this publication.

I told her this whole forum was a soap bubble. If anyone will benefit from it, it is the participants themselves. People from it neither hot, nor warm, nor cold.

If we want to raise the economy (I have said this in the Duma more than once when I was a Deputy), then close the border, ban the export of capital, prohibit the purchase of foreign basketball and football clubs. Don't pretend to be the West.

Russia is not the West! We need to invest in production in our country. Need to be a patriot of the Motherland. What are we doing? Within the country are building walls, the entire wall of China.

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

gross lie . 

Russia by number of nationalities ey represent more than 160 nationalities speaking their own languages. Most nationalities are small and live in a limited area. Only seven Nations have a population of more than one million – Russians, Tatars, Ukrainians, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Chechens and Armenians.

The caucasophobia eyes Caucasian

I don't think he means Caucasian as in people from the Caucasus. He means Caucasian as in the racial category.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I don't think he means Caucasian as in people from the Caucasus. He means Caucasian as in the racial category.

Peoples of the North Caucasian language family:
Dagestan peoples: Dagestanis: Avars Aguli Andiyans Archchins Akhvakhtsy Bagulaly Bezhtintsy Botlikhi Buduhi Ginukhtsy Godoberins Gunzibtsy ...
Nakh peoples: Vainakhs: Batsbi Ingushi Chechens Kistintsy
Abkhaz-Adyg peoples: Abazins Abkhazians Adyghes Adygeians Kabardians Circassians Shapsugi Ubykhi

Edited by Yood

Although almost 81% of Russian citizens identify themselves as ethnic Russians, there are also other large ethnic groups. 3.9% of Russians are Tartars, 1.4% Ukrainians, 1.2% Bashkirs, 1.1% Chuvashs and 1.0% Chechens. 3.9% of the population did not declare any ethnic origin.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Peoples of the North Caucasian language family:
Dagestan peoples: Dagestanis: Avars Aguli Andiyans Archchins Akhvakhtsy Bagulaly Bezhtintsy Botlikhi Buduhi Ginukhtsy Godoberins Gunzibtsy ...
Nakh peoples: Vainakhs: Batsbi Ingushi Chechens Kistintsy
Abkhaz-Adyg peoples: Abazins Abkhazians Adyghes Adygeians Kabardians Circassians Shapsugi Ubykhi

Okay, I'll try one more time.

In this statement:

On 4/6/2019 at 5:21 AM, Sergsininia said:

The majority of people living in Russia, are Caucasian.

It is my personal interpretation that:

Nowadays Eastern Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians) make up about 85% of Russia's population.

i don't think forcing them to play on a specific  server is the brightest  idea,problematic players will be managed accordingly regardless the country they belong too and I think this suggestion might be a little offending to some people.

Hi all,

I think this thread has run its course.

We are still working out how to handle Nekrova.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 1