LazyLizard

Force Russian players onto Nekrova

2 minutes ago, nikitos5 said:

How about we force Americans onto Jericho?

Please, we need more players over here :^)

2 hours ago, ezmegaz68 said:

or give english speakers the option to hide cyrillic messages in chat

then russian can talk to each other fine without annoying english speakers, win win for everyone

Imagine being triggered by an alphabet.

• Thanks 1

A lot of Russians are annoying but some are very nice people. Rather then removing 80% of the EU pop bare with it until this game gets new players kek.

people still bitching about others they can't understand lol

The only real problem I see with chat is that it gets all dumped into the same window for people then it gets hard to talk.

The only real problem I see with Russians is they have vodka and I don't..... I wanna keep warm too geez so stingy.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Imagine being triggered by an alphabet.

imagine thinking people are triggered by the cyrillic alphabet and not by not understanding what half of the district chat is saying

8 minutes ago, ezmegaz68 said:

imagine thinking people are triggered by the cyrillic alphabet and not by not understanding what half of the district chat is saying

Imagine being triggered because the world is big and not everyone speaks your language.

• Like 1

I wanted to joke but seriously have you been asleep for like 8 month? How did you miss the stickied post concerning the Nekrova merge to Citadel? Or the discussions over their items from Innova? Or the reports from players saying that most Russians play on Citadel anyway which is part of the main reasons why Nekrova is being closed in the first place.

Just how?

9 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Lets get rid of the English speakers while we're at it. They're the most toxic in /d anyway.

This is true. Anything said to me that utterly demolished my fee-fees was said in English. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, LazyLizard said:

Nuff said. Most of the problem players seem to come from there.

Problem from where ? who are you ? server Citadel understood . the location of the residence country ? the city ?

17 minutes ago, Percocet said:

can we send the asians 2 han, ty in advance

That's kinda ricist.

If we're all bout going full edgy ima bit triggered by turkspeak on citadel.

14 hours ago, gold said:

Why does Cyrillic bother people that much anyway, just ignore it or disable /d chat.

I can't read Cyrillic. With Latin I can at least put it in Google Translate and get basic idea what he talks to me about. With cyrillic I don't know what letters are these.

And also why do WE have to cut out from them, not other way around?

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

HELP. PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING NON ENGLISH ON MY MULTI COUNTRY SERVER THAT SERVICES NUMEROUS COUNTRIES WITH MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. 

WE NEED TO SHUT THIS DOWN.

44 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

HELP. PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING NON ENGLISH ON MY MULTI COUNTRY SERVER THAT SERVICES NUMEROUS COUNTRIES WITH MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. 

WE NEED TO SHUT THIS DOWN.

Well. If they scream at me in language I don't understand and expect me to understand them, then I am to blame? (So fucking many whispers in russians probably telling me how much I "suck")

So much sorry.

Edited by Mitne

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

That's kinda ricist.

Speaking of racism, I always though it funny that the server in Asia was named after the world;s largest ethnic group... Han Chinese

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Speaking of racism, I always though it funny that the server in Asia was named after the world;s largest ethnic group... Han Chinese

Technically, it's named after an in-universe vehicle manufacturer :^)

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Speaking of racism, I always though it was disgusting that the server in Asia was named after the most humble character in the best fast and furious movie.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

12 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Speaking of racism, I always though it was disgusting that the server in Asia was named after the most humble character in the best fast and furious movie.

Speaking of sexism, "han" is a male pronoun in Danish, so the server in Asia was literally called he-server... which sounds more like the local server at Castle Grayskull.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's kinda racist.

that implies that russians are a race. hence that you believe that races are a thing. thus, you actually are a racist. :^)

On 4/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, VanilleKeks said:

Russian is not a race, so it's not racist. It is however a xenophobic statement. Tune in next time on "Learning with Keks".

someone was quicker but not with the allegations. fuck.

Edited by neophobia

2 minutes ago, neophobia said:

you're quicker but not with the allegations. fuck.

i dont get it

3 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

i dont get it

you said that russians aren't a race but refrained from alleging zombie to be a racist (based on the possible implications of their post)

i just meant that i was a bit quick with the allegations. which is bad. and you didn't. which is good. so i said fuck.

30 minutes ago, neophobia said:

that implies that russians are a race. hence that you believe that races are a thing. thus, you actually are a racist. :^)

Races are a thing.

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Races are a thing.

Not in humans

either way, thar's racist

Edited by neophobia