Sign in to follow this  
Mobpi

Mr. Scott

I was more interested in the real weekly maintenance;

Cleaned out poop from Little Orbit's cage

Visual inspection of Little Orbit

Checked Little Orbit's wheel for signs of wear

Topped up food/water supply for Little Orbit

Here he is in action, they upgraded the wheel to an electrically conductive metal alloy which has resulted in far fewer DDOS lag spikes. You see every time there was a spike it was because Little Orbit was new to the scene, he wasn't sure on what baseline RPM to maintain for best server performance. He has learned now but for additional security if they detect a decrease in RPM they zap the little focker with an electrical charge. That conductive metal alloy wheel is pure genuis!

Hamster-wheel.jpg

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for note being better about communicating the patch notes for the weekly maintenance.

We removed ARMAS gifting because it has been abused quite heavily over the last two weeks.

Until we can sort it out, we've taken it offline.

The focus of the maintenance has been adding more servers for districts as the player base grows.

Thanks,
Matt

Smart move, you're slowly killing the rage rerolls and idiots who get the best weapons the moment they reroll to ruin it for others.

Edited by ch4ncer

Hate these rude people whom thinking people owes them something, damn chill bro. just wait and take a break from the game it makes you being rude to others here.

Great thing removing the gift option. I've seen tons of people trading Armas stuff for real money, mostly Russian guys abd few Israelian (theae are the languages I understand, except Engliah of cours). And I would tell ya, they are making big profit out of it, for the weapon you buy on armas 10$ ( for example), they are selling it for 15-20$.

To end RMT, you need to add more payment options. Like QIWI for Russian players. 

Edited by RunicDeath

11 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

Did she say you were like a box of chocolates aswell?

Yes, in that they are mostly full of stuff you dont like, and in the end you are just sick of them. 

Momma had a lot of love to give. 

2 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

Smart move, you're slowly killing the rage rerolls and idiots who get the best weapons the moment they reroll to ruin it for others.

I dunno, most of the rage hackers I see just use the ARMAS trials. Buy then again, when you are playing full blatant... weapon choice doesnt really matter that much. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dunno, most of the rage hackers I see just use the ARMAS trials. Buy then again, when you are playing full blatant... weapon choice doesnt really matter that much. 

They could be using STAR's honestly and it would still annoy you. More the reason they use ARMAS guns so you cry P2W and incite more of that rage they like to see on district chat.

They have a science, when it comes to being garbage human beings.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this