Sign in to follow this  
Mobpi

Mr. Scott

Mr. Scott, where are patch notes for weekly maintenance. Even if it's the smallest things you change or fix, or do, why is there no note on it. What happened to the gifting system on armas. Why is there no post to about why it was removed, and where it went. Why does not even Lixil know why. What is going on, I'm really hoping for this game as many others who play it, but as of right now yes it may take time to start changing the game dramatically but it's been all talk.

Also question, how long will it take for Armas price changes, isn't it easy to change the number of g1c for your shop. If we have to wait till the "huge update" why. Just why.

Edited by Mobpi

chill out bro

• Like 2

Just now, BXNNXD said:

chill out bro

I'm very chilled, but just these questions have to come in our mind.

I dont really care much about the other stuff, but the whole gifting thing has been handled poorly for sure. 

Edited by CookiePuss

I think these questions should of been posted here. I know it's a jumble of questions and the feeling of them being overlooked is high, but I honestly think they're reading through each post. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I dont really care much aboit the other stuff, but the whole gifting thing has been handled poorly for sire. 

if we really want to get our hopes up we can pretend orbit was going thru armas readjusting prices and had to remove gifting due to a bug it caused

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if we really want to get our hopes up we can pretend orbit was going thru armas readjusting prices and had to remove gifting due to a bug it caused

Yes. Lets go with that.

23 minutes ago, Mobpi said:

What happened to the gifting system on armas. Why is there no post to about why it was removed, and where it went.

Tiggs always did say how she was against ARMAS gifting, I'd wager her new 'advisory' position let her badmouth the system enough to prompt LO to remove it.

Hi guys,

Sorry for note being better about communicating the patch notes for the weekly maintenance.

We removed ARMAS gifting because it has been abused quite heavily over the last two weeks.

Until we can sort it out, we've taken it offline.

The focus of the maintenance has been adding more servers for districts as the player base grows.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We removed ARMAS gifting because it has been abused quite heavily over the last two weeks.

How do you even abuse gifting?

These darn kids ruin everything!

.... rage n stuff. 

Thanks for the quick response, Matt.

And +1 to rage for abusing the 'gifting' system. 🙈

How do you even abuse gifting?

These darn kids ruin everything!

.... rage n stuff. 

I would assume, by using a smurf account to gift someone a purchase, and then making a chargeback on the purchase, you could probably setup a player for an account ban for fraudulent activity.

Or at least, that was one theory I remember reading about a long time ago in a galaxy far far away on the old forums somewhere....

Just now, Nite said:

I would assume, by using a smurf account to gift someone a purchase, and then making a chargeback on the purchase, you could probably setup a player for an account ban for fraudulent activity.

Or at least, that was one theory I remember reading about a long time ago in a galaxy far far away on the old forums somewhere....

Oof... thats diabolical. 

1 minute ago, Nite said:

afaik you have to have a purchase, or have spent x amount of money on the account before you can gift anyways

i wonder if they mean abuse as in using it for RMT

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

afaik you have to have a purchase, or have spent x amount of money on the account before you can gift anyways

Unless that threshold was pretty high, I imagine there are some who would not be deterred by it.

Just think, if you could, for the low low price of $200 in purchase value, use a loophole to torpedo the account of a guy you really really hated, who spent thousands on their own account? I wouldn't put it past some people.

Good point about possible RMT though, never even considered that angle myself.

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

RMT = real money trading ?

RMT = real money trading ?

we've got a real genius here folks

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

we've got a real genius here folks

My momma always said I was special. 

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

My momma always said I was special. 

Did she say you were like a box of chocolates aswell?

Again we get an answer. Thanks Mr. Scott. As i said before, i sure hope gifting will be back in time.

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for note being better about communicating the patch notes for the weekly maintenance.

Until we can sort it out, we've taken it offline.

The focus of the maintenance has been adding more servers for districts as the player base grows.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the heads up.

Sign in to follow this