Sign in to follow this  

Let's talk about Clothes space in Character Customization

Why isn't alredy some sort of upgrade process for clothes space?

Why only 66? I got 42/66 only with 3 outfits, i wanted to fill up all categories but isn't possible, well, it is, only if you use 5 parts of clothes per 4 outfits empty slots remaining.

Can't we have 100 slots of clothes space instead of 66?

Yeah.. exactly, maybe more clothes space isn't there because maybe with new progression and levels (contacts included) we will unlock them (for sure).. but is annoying right now, really.

if i want for example change something i need always to limit / delete another thing because there isn't enough space.

I know this thing came up to much times but i just wanted to see if others have this problem, i mean, without space i can't make new outfits, i can't even complete the actual ones i got alredy.

Edited by Guest

As much as i also would LOVE to have more inventory space for clothing, i have to say that this is not a good idea.
If you think just for yourself, of course it is something great, but think about an entire server with that amount of slots, and with every single slot occupied... It's simply too much information for the server to handle, APB already have a kinda bad performance even in some actual good PCs due to the amount of custom content, it's even too much for the consoles to handle, try to imagine how bad it would be if beyond the current information we have right now, we got plus 34 slots for EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. Consider as well those HEAVLY customized clothes with HEAVLY customized symbols, it's just too much to handle.

3 hours ago, Caio Sparkz said:

As much as i also would LOVE to have more inventory space for clothing, i have to say that this is not a good idea.
If you think just for yourself, of course it is something great, but think about an entire server with that amount of slots, and with every single slot occupied... It's simply too much information for the server to handle, APB already have a kinda bad performance even in some actual good PCs due to the amount of custom content, it's even too much for the consoles to handle, try to imagine how bad it would be if beyond the current information we have right now, we got plus 34 slots for EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. Consider as well those HEAVLY customized clothes with HEAVLY customized symbols, it's just too much to handle.

yea.. well i thought that too 😂, actually APB servers aren't that good honestly, i would love so much to have more btw,like i said above.

I have 95/100 clothing item space and I still want more space, That doesn't even begin to factor in The "complexity bar" Outfit slots (i have 8 and still want more)

But yes, if every single bronze player had 100 clothing spaces and filled their inventory with Preset circles and their "simple designs" it would effect performance.

In the past items like the "inventory Expansion selector" were rewarded with the best idea just being (just sell it on armas/jokerstore) The new contacts could have more Inventory upgrades but Matt seems to have said they won't bring any real content the contacts are more for consoles then pc.

P.S if you have 95 clothing space and use a +10 clothing space upgrade it WONT work and you get nothing, it can't go over 100 and does not add the 5 at all.

I think we all knew the reason why.

Maybe inventory limitations could be expanded with the new game engine or maybe it is just going to cause bottle-knecking issues on the network and server side.

I would like to make more outfits and clothes but we got to be realistic.

Thanks for all answer, we all will see in the future. This topic came to its end. Someone can close it? Thanks ❤️