ninjarrrr

why is LO support worse than G1's support?

why is support fucking lazy? I sent a message 11 months ago asking for an email change and still have had no response, i've been treated better by a call centre for fuck sakes

• Like 3

As mentioned in: 

Customer Support was following up on one tickets from January 26th 2019.

If your ticket is older than that, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

• Like 1

Just now, Kevkof said:

As mentioned in: 

I updated the ticket 2 months ago and still haven't had a response

We can only hope that things keep improving and based on the numbers in that thread, they are. 

You updated it 2 months ago, which would mean start of February, so it shouldn't be long now.

I was gonna say something.... but 11 months is just insane.

I'd be mad too.

• Like 2

It takes considerably less time to copy-paste a message that translates to "screw you, buy more joker boxes" than it does to actually investigate issues properly.

That being said, I'm kinda amazed you let it sit that long without asking for a status update. Hope you get it resolved soon though.

• Like 4

WHY IS LO SUPPORT WORSE THAN G1'S SUPPORT?

Simple.  LO is a much smaller, poorer company than G1. It's becoming fairly obvious they have good intentions, and absolutely no realistic way to actualize them.

• Like 1

Because you id**ts submit 5 tickets and update them every month. You are crazy!

4 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

why is support fucking lazy? I sent a message 11 months ago asking for an email change and still have had no response, i've been treated better by a call centre for fuck sakes

You should have updated your ticket after lo took over.

• Like 2

not gonna lie

LO just needs more support people

dont think they have the man power

• Like 1

Cos 90% of the support tickets sent in are probably garbage and the staff have to sift through them as well as the ones that are reasonable and require action.

• Like 3

Support is better compared to what was months ago, atleast from my point of view, isn't that fast but they trying to improve it, im sure this little problem will be soon solved.

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

You should have updated your ticket after lo took over.

i created the first ticket after LO took over the game

Worse?

Lmao.

In my case with G1 I was contacted every single time by bot with copy-pasta message.

Why it takes so long? Because while we got like population of one thousand, there several retards who make thousand tickets, double them and they not even hide it away.

Just look how many tickets support have to handle.

Maybe if half the idiots in this community stopped spamming them with tickets demanding to be answered support would be a bit quicker.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Worse?

Lmao.

In my case with G1 I was contacted every single time by bot with copy-pasta message.

Why it takes so long? Because while we got like population of one thousand, there several retards who make thousand tickets, double them and they not even hide it away.

Just look how many tickets support have to handle.

the bot just tells u they received ur message

it doesnt automatically close your ticket afterwards. most support does that so u dont go 'did it go through? maybe i send another'

i created a ticket about my 2FA and they responded within like 4 days. So I don't know why they wouldn't respond to you.

Anyway I'd like to disagree as at least LO's responses aren't as bad at G1. I would contact G1 and every single time I write a whole paragraph to them they give me a copy pasted answer that they couldn't resolve my issue.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

n my case with G1 I was contacted every single time by bot with copy-pasta message.

In old G1's case, once you were found guilty of cheating, they no longer received your messages. You know that Mitne.

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

In old G1's case, once you were found guilty of cheating, they no longer received your messages. You know that Mitne.

There was zero proof on me tho. (I know that I don't use cheats, what evidence they could possibly have on me?)

That made this company altitude all more fishy to me - expected FairFight derping out and them being like "Yeah, you are good".

Just now, Mitne said:

There was zero proof on me tho. (I know that I don't use cheats, what evidence they could possibly have on me?)

That made this company altitude all more fishy to me - expected FairFight derping out and them being like "Yeah, you are good".

Old G1never gave proof to anyone, not even Goat, so really there's no way to know what they used as criteria for banning.

In any case, we all got our accounts back, so its water under the bridge.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

the bot just tells u they received ur message

it doesnt automatically close your ticket afterwards. most support does that so u dont go 'did it go through? maybe i send another'

You don't remember Puck? My god, you miss so much.

Also FAQ type of answers from G1, that too you don't remember? And when it was something else, suddenly contact dropped.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Old G1never gave proof to anyone, not even Goat, so really there's no way to know what they used as criteria for banning.

In any case, we all got our accounts back, so its water under the bridge.

That's why I prefer "innocent until proven" policy over "guilty until proven".

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

That's why I prefer "innocent until proven" policy over "guilty until proven".

You know LO has the same policy, right?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You know LO has the same policy, right?

But not the old G1.