ย 

ย 

This event is sponsored by:

oie_transparent.png

ย 

ย 

GDVef69.jpg

ย 

party-popper_1f389.png Welcome to the Drive, Seek and Think thread! party-popper_1f389.png

ย 

So let's go straight to the point, this week in Citadel: Saturday 19:00 UTC in Waterfront Gold 1 i will be hosting an event powered by SocialWave and Criminal Lounge!

For now we will be trying to host at least one event every two weeks to support APB's community in our own way !

ย 

party-popper_1f389.png So what it is and what do we have to do ? party-popper_1f389.png

ย 

So as the name states, this event will involve driving, seeking and thinking, do you think you know APB well ?

Because it's time to prove it, what players will have to do is basically join me in waterfront at this spot :

unknown.png

ย 

This event will work with a point system, the first player to get to 10 Points wins the event !

ย 

-1 This will be the starting line, every player will be in their own car, and i, Ketog will be with all of you guys at the starting line.

ย 

- 2 another character called Detog will meanwhile hide himself somewhere in the city, when everyone is ready,

he will describe what he can see and players will have to go find him in the city when Ketog says you can go,

but here's the catch, Detog recently tore a muscle on his neck so he can't turn his camera, he will notice you only when you go in front of his eyes!

Oh and yeah , here's what detog looks like :

unknown.png

ย 

- 3 When a player finds Detog and comes in front of him, that player will earn one point,

ย 

- 4 Detog will then ask a question in the district chat so everyone will see it, the player that answers the question correctly earns one point.

ย 

- 5 Meanwhile all this happened and all players went to search Detog , i will also be hiding myself (Ketog) somewhere in the city,

not in a hard spot though, and yeah also my neck isn't broken so as long as i see a player comming towards me and in my sight, he will earn a point .

ย 

And that's it , that's one round! so you can win up to 3 points in a single round ! the game will continue as long as no player has reached 10 points !

ย 

Good luck to everyone !

ย 

party-popper_1f389.png What are the rewards ? party-popper_1f389.png

ย 

The Winner of this event will earn:

ย 

- 1 000 000 APB $

- A free ingame Legendary DONUT !

ย 

Note that the rewards might increase depending on who supports the event.

-LibertyWalker : Added +500k to the prize

-Epitaphe : Added 250k to the prize

ย 

See all of you in APB Reloaded !

ย 

ย 

Edited by Ketog
Changes to the prize
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

x3

Prize raised up to 750K

Edited by Ketog

Event starting in two hours from now !

ย 

ย 

Edited by Ketog

Last minute price change , the winner now gets 1 000 000 !

Here is the points, we did a total of 5 rounds if i remember correctly with latsha rocketting to the top ! we were 19 Players, it was a pleasure to play with all of you, see all of you guys in MAYBE two weeks !

ย 

unknown.png

ย 

And yes @Latsha did get the LEGENDARY DONUT .

• Thanks 1