Sign in to follow this  
GetRektbySpeed

Information for Shutdown

Hey guys im telling you why the hell is no one announcing Server maintance ? Everytime after the Maintaince was, came out an information but no one starts to give informations before maintance goes on.... WTH is wrong i cant even see on twitter and so on that there is a maintance from servers all u can see is ingame Shutdown 02:00 min e.g. but u see nothing on forums or something like that .... a little bit sad

I've moved this thread to a more appropriate section. 

There is a standing weekly maintenance on Wednesday at 9 am GMT.

Whenever there's no patch the game servers will still be restarted at that time.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

It's a weekly occurrence but even then there should be some sort of notification. But we don't really have a community manager.

• Like 1

Maybe notification in-game day before would not be bad idea.

It's wednesday, every wednesday...always has been...apart from like a few years ago when it was suddenly thursday for a few times, and... but before that it was always wednesday, and now it is also wednesday, like it has always been, wednesday, and then it is announced on district chat every wednesday like: "District will go down for weekly maintenance shortly", and again and again, so you get time to finish your missions on wednesday mornings - basically like every wednesday...

Imagine living this long and still not realising that not just APB but almost every online game does weekly maintenance and almost always the same day.

• Like 1

Apb has actually been having unannounced maintenances every other day the past week, at least for Jericho. I'm guessing it was ddos related though

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Imagine living this long and still not realising that not just APB but almost every online game does weekly maintenance and almost always the same day.

Term is braindead.

Don't tell me you don't see that in every game you play.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Don't tell me you don't see that in every game you play.

Maintenance or the announcement of maintenance?

28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

ya u know the maintenance announcement that hits the district 10 minutes before so then people who log in 15 minutes after just get treated with 'GAME SERVER IS DOWN IT COULD BE MAINTANENCE, BUT IT COULD BE BAD MAN HURTING US'

1 minute ago, Alani said:

ya u know the maintenance announcement that hits the district 10 minutes before so then people who log in 15 minutes after just get treated with 'GAME SERVER IS DOWN IT COULD BE MAINTANENCE, BUT IT COULD BE BAD MAN HURTING US'

Orange man bad.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Orange man bad.

them damn nazis and ddos the servers let me get my mace and spray them down

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

???

No. Braindead people.

4 minutes ago, Mitne said:

???

No. Braindead people.

Oh... yeah that's a good point actually.

Something as simple as an announcement on the forums a few hours in advance would be greatly appreciated. I guess whatever Lixil is doing is way more important than that though. 

Don't be comin in Here n naming n shame sniveling bout My People.

Everybody knows we have fkn maintenance, n ya its always been on wednesdays n a few thursdays.

There used to be a Pinned post under Server status, Saying the day n time ect. 

😱 OMFG I dint get my Promised Memo

Ya All Leave Lixil alone. First off She's not assigned to work the forums, What her assignment is, is not for U 2 know or Me 2 Tell

These people are busting their asses to keep our game running 

Yes You have a point Alani, Maybe one of these MODs can update that part of 'Servers Section and Pinn it up. I've seen a few people Baggin on Lixil, n I don't like it.  Matt posted somewhere that she was working on another thing. i dont remember what it is, thats how i know.. Lets remember they just stood point on a long hard dds attack and they are working on the new engine as well.

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
because

idk why people expect everyone to remember every time a game goes into maintenance.

i was deployed for 9 months and forgot we had motor pool mondays, every monday and i've been in the army for 7 years.

I remember when they posted 'SERVER MAINTENANCE' on the social district forum which is the main fucking forum for this game, every week.

Instead its in a forum called "UPDATES AND PATCHES" which makes no sense because its maintenance.

So it is not surprising when people go around 'is there maintenance???' because its not like its announced 10 minutes before they shut off the server rather than a day prior like it could be.

It is not hard to go 'REMINDER: MAINTENANCE AT XX TIME'

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this