vfterlife

Matt Scott thread.

@MattScott

You have arranged a competition of the best avatar MattScott, but we do not know anything about you. 

UPD: Sorry. You are not the one who made the competition.

Tell us what you do. Who are you except CEO? Good, bad or ugly - I want to know it. 

And so, you boss or leader?6c438b52f20d7684da37de3b572d512b.1554227

Edited by vfterlife
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vfterlife said:

@MattScottYou have arranged a competition of the best avatar MattScott, but we do not know anything about you. 

Afaik, the contest had nothing to do with LO and was entirely a player run thing. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, vfterlife said:

You have arranged a competition of the best avatar MattScott

That competition was created and hosted by @WitchQueen as is clearly evident in this thread

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Always fun to see multiple MattScott's around 😂

who does he think he is, running around with two first names.

• Thanks 1

this already? Slow down... next thing you know, someone has spent entire days writing pages upon pages of matt scott fanfic

this event was fully organized by @WitchQueen for which i would like to thank him.
we saw this as an opportunity to use something created by the players as part of possible future things. 
in this event were were visibly moderating (other times we are just checking in while not showing ourselves).
i was asked to represent the company as a judge to help decide on what character would be an optimal pick.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

be specific ! initial information ? 

Hi all,

I’m afraid, I’m quite boring.

Ran technology companies for the last 20 years. I am a programmer by trade and have worked in most languages but mostly c++ and csharp.

Started game development 16 years ago. Became a publisher about 9 years ago and mostly developed and published kids games. 2 years ago I decided to change the focus of Little Orbit and moved the company into original IP and digital games.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

your first projects in the gaming industry ? what do you consider your work or project as a successful product ? can we see your private office ? 

I really appreciate your direct communication with the forum directly at a difficult time. question what does the community Manager do behind the scenes ?

Edited by Yood

18 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I’m afraid, I’m quite boring.

Ran technology companies for the last 20 years. I am a programmer by trade and have worked in most languages but mostly c++ and csharp.

Started game development 16 years ago. Became a publisher about 9 years ago and mostly developed and published kids games. 2 years ago I decided to change the focus of Little Orbit and moved the company into original IP and digital games.

Thanks,

Matt

Nice one matt, congrats!

Can we make MattScott the Chuck Norris of APB? 

MattScott throws a grenade and kills 5 people... Before it even blows up. 

lol I like how matt has actually replied to OP