What about a SWAT based clothing pack? #RIOT

Question :)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. SWAT based pack on armas?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Below in comments

Was wondering why we don't alredy have a SWAT based clothing pack like helmets and other type of armored clothes in armas, would be so cool.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Nite said:

We don't?

EDIT: I mean, there's always this: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=2118

The rest of the look is just symbols and color choice so...

4 hours ago, VickyFox said:

If the Tactical Gear Bonus pack and the Armored Bonus pack don't quit meet the mark then could you elaborate what you'd like to suggest?

-edit-

In case you didn't know...

Tactical Enf

Tactical Crim

Armored Enf

Armored Crim

I wanted to explain this but i was to much sleepy, anyway.. the thing is i would like to see something similar to SWAT, not only armored.. like real helmets with special armored glass protection in front of the character face and stuff like that, example > GH-Armor-Riot-Helmet-TAC2.png?fit=500,453&ssl=1

We already have multiple packs based on SWAT/Tactical gear?

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

I wanted to explain this but i was to much sleepy, anyway.. the thing is i would like to see something similar to SWAT, not only armored.. like real helmets with special armored glass protection in front of the character face and stuff like that, example > GH-Armor-Riot-Helmet-TAC2.png?fit=500,453&ssl=1

okay, that's one thing we don't have.

i mean, if you take a look at e.g. wildlands, there is a bazillion different militaresque gear out there - and it get's super specific. riot helmets sound kinda cool but beyond that, i couldn't think of much that we don't already have a similar option to.

maybe a riot shield on the back, like the skateboards/radios? xdxd

We already got SWAT based clothing smartass. I even wear it.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=2115

There is even criminal version of it.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=303&productId=2977

RIOT gear is other thing than SWAT gear.

Edit: Dunno which shits gives me dislikes but SWAT gear =/= RIOT gear. And question was about SWAT gear which we already have on market. The end. Deal with it sucker.

Edited by Mitne

Lemme get uhhhhhhhhhh bigass swat truck twice as strong as a pioneer and twice as slower

Riot shield back packs and helmets have been suggested before, but i think it might of slipped through the cracks with Little Orbit.

I'd argue the "gasmask" for enforcers would be more used in riots then the visor mask (in the riot artwork) considering weapons like the "OPGL-CD" that dispense tear gas were used in riots in the past.

But if your looking for Face protection while still needing the ability To blow raspberries 

These 2 packs each have a helmet that might be what your looking for.

Football

Hockey

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

We already have multiple packs based on SWAT/Tactical gear?

RIOT, i was trying to get the right name but my primary language isn't english so i don't know how it was called.

2 hours ago, neophobia said:

okay, that's one thing we don't have.

i mean, if you take a look at e.g. wildlands, there is a bazillion different militaresque gear out there - and it get's super specific. riot helmets sound kinda cool but beyond that, i couldn't think of much that we don't already have a similar option to.

maybe a riot shield on the back, like the skateboards/radios? xdxd

Yeah, exactly

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

We already got SWAT based clothing smartass. I even wear it.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=2115

There is even criminal version of it.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=303&productId=2977

RIOT gear is other thing than SWAT gear.

Edit: Dunno which shits gives me dislikes but SWAT gear =/= RIOT gear. And question was about SWAT gear which we already have on market. The end. Deal with it sucker.

0.0 daang, just calm down, it's okay, you can't really care about every single dislike

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

Riot shield back packs and helmets have been suggested before, but i think it might of slipped through the cracks with Little Orbit.

I think that too, maybe after RIOT mode comes out, for sure they have plans in the future, lets wait

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

I'd argue the "gasmask" for enforcers would be more used in riots then the visor mask (in the riot artwork) considering weapons like the "OPGL-CD" that dispense tear gas were used in riots in the past.

But if your looking for Face protection while still needing the ability To blow raspberries 

These 2 packs each have a helmet that might be what your looking for.

Football

Hockey

Alredy own all armas items since years 😕

Looking for new exciting stuff

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

I seems like you might not of read past the OP, While I completely agree that SWAT protective equipment is not going to be the same as Crowd Control protective equipment.

Think you could of handled that downvote a little better but ummm, not the end of the world.

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I think that too, maybe after RIOT mode comes out, for sure they have plans in the future, lets wait

Alredy own all armas items since years 😕

Looking for new exciting stuff

There is already a lot of armour on Armas which covers most of the basis for riot protection i'd think.

I could also add to the suggestions with the following:

Nightstick belt (alternative version of utility belt)

Zip tie handcuffs (webbing attachment for chest/back or thight)

Covert radio headset

Baton round pouch (webbing attachment for thigh or chest)

Tactical sunglasses.

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

I seems like you might not of read past the OP, While I completely agree that SWAT protective equipment is not going to be the same as Crowd Control protective equipment.

Think you could of handled that downvote a little better but ummm, not the end of the world.

There is already a lot of armour on Armas which covers most of the basis for riot protection i'd think.

I could also add to the suggestions with the following:

Nightstick belt (alternative version of utility belt)

Zip tie handcuffs (webbing attachment for chest/back or thight)

Covert radio headset

Baton round pouch (webbing attachment for thigh or chest)

Tactical sunglasses.

Yes, i've seen all of the clothing and guns suggestions.. beautiful, i really hope LO will bring tons of new content but i am sure of that, obviosulyt they are going to.

Pretty much happy, i would love this topic to be locked, thanks for all comments.

Close this topic, please