transaction

Unban victims of FFA boxes massacre lol

no toxicity, just asking if this is possible cause Tiggs literally did this on purpose, with no warnings on previous events whatsoever.

They should make you pay for all the boxes you exploited to get the account back.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

They should make you pay for all the boxes you exploited to get the account back.

True; they do this with chargebacks, could easily hold the same principle for this situation as well.

Well, they are not "victims" and they deserved a punishment, but a permanent ban is too much in my opinion, it's enough with temporal ban and remove the FFA obtained with the exploit or money if they sold them. So I hope they can recover their accounts as soon as possible.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

But to be fair, people farmed on medusa boxes, and every other event.. noone was banned back to then.

Just because someone got away with rule breaking elsewhere, doesn't mean it's not rule breaking or an excuse.

They should have another second chance because in my opinion, being permanently banned seems a little exaggerated because being banned forever is like running out of food until you die, however, I do not see it as something serious, just for the simple act of creating accounts temporary, simply opening a code that contains free Joker boxes for all players as a gift for the 'Labor Day'. I do not know which is worse, block the account just because you have created several accounts that are supposed to be absolutely dangerous when the only solution is that administrators remove all the FFAs weapons they have in the multiple account or see a cheater or more playing and abusing the game freely and they do not ban the account quickly as they did with the multi accounts.  (P.S: I hope you have understood me, I am still learning English after 8 years playing and learning basic english in apb).

Regards. ♥

Edited by iGatunah

If LO sublmits to allow all these people back then the game soon will get out of control because all the peopel epxloiting cheating and whatever just elrned "yep we can get away with it"

On 5/25/2018 at 12:16 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

absolutely fair to do..... just like any store in real life expects you to pay it back as well

technically blaming tiggs for someone else stealing is a lie though

they chose to steal when they exploited so blaming her in your post makes me not trust you

they were not victims they chose their path

if they pay it all back then i could say hey maybe Little Orbit can consider this

Edited by Fortune Runner