Sign in to follow this  

Is Gaming in NA Dying? RoE is the same condition as APB; Noone ever playing NA

On 4/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, Hey! said:

And if you think APB population hasn't taken the biggest nose-dive and is circling the toilet worse than at any time previous, you can just keep blowing those steam chart figures up your assets.  For a FACT, back in the day some hardcore people played with SUCH low resolutions as to be nearly outlines only.  Don't tell me EVERYONE who plays this game logs in with Steam, thats the single most overly optimistic wad of hoopla ever posted.

Im not saying it hasnt taken a hit. If youve read what ive said in here ive been saying its worse now then last yr. Most ppl log in via steam its been proven countless times over the yrs and plz look below for yet again more proof. When the % of logins is 90 to 10 at best you have no argument.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:12 PM, AsgerLund said:

Players online in APB:

Total count from will.io - 656

Via Steam - 572

The vast majority log on via Steam.

You only have to accept facts to see how wrong you are.

Qfp29uv.png

Can we just merge for fuck sake already

On 4/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, CookiePuss said:

At this point you are just embarrassing yourself. Frothing at the mouth while ignoring all the evidence myself and others have put before you. 

Evidence?  OMFG dude do you ever even log into the game?

On 4/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, BXNNXD said:

its more than a little ironic that you're ranting and raving about reality and yet everything you've posted is based on your feelings

Jericho is DEAD.  It wasn't DEAD last year.  All your charts and screenshots prove nothing.  All you nutsuckers do is prove that when LO's nutsack is on your face you can't see the obvious.  Log into Jericho.  Get a clue.  

30 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Jericho is DEAD.  It wasn't DEAD last year.  All your charts and screenshots prove nothing.  All you nutsuckers do is prove that when LO's nutsack is on your face you can't see the obvious.  Log into Jericho.  Get a clue.  

whether jericho is dead or not has zero relevance to my posts in this thread, perhaps take your own advice and "get a clue" ?

1 hour ago, Hey! said:

Evidence?  OMFG dude do you ever even log into the game?

Can we just end this yet?

You are starting to make people uncomfortable.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

release some kind of game fixes before the engine update

its been state before on the forums the engine update is required to do the fixes

not the other way around

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

whether jericho is dead or not has zero relevance to my posts in this thread, perhaps take your own advice and "get a clue" ?

Uh, reminder of OP under which this discussion is transpiring:

IS GAMING IN NA DYING? ROE IS THE SAME CONDITION AS APB; NOONE EVER PLAYING NA

By a Pair of Socks

Yeah, we are TALKING about the population of NA.... aka JERICHO.  These posers are trying to piss on our leg and tell us it's raining by using Steam Charts to establish the population is exactly the same as last year.... something easy to discredit by simply logging in to see how DEAD Jericho's population actually has become.

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

By a Pair of Socks

Yeah, we are TALKING about the population of NA.... aka JERICHO.  These posers are trying to piss on our leg and tell us it's raining by using Steam Charts to establish the population is exactly the same as last year.... something easy to discredit by simply logging in to see how DEAD Jericho's population actually has become.

I have never claimed that the population is exactly the same as last year. I only replied to your point ‘the majority of people do not login via Steam’, which is incorrect.

11 hours ago, Hey! said:

By a Pair of Socks

that'd be cool if you weren't making statements about the entire apb playerbase, which i specifically quoted so as not to be mistaken for arguing about jericho

On 4/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, Hey! said:

Nonsense. The hardcore APB playerbase tweaks their graphics to the lowest setting or uses apps that shut down all unnecessary processes like Gamebooster, etc.... ANSWER: to tweak as min/max as possible the best gaming performance... And that above all entails NOT logging in with a secondary continuously running program like Steam. What do you gain by it except a resource drain and performance hit, when you can so easily bypass Steam and log in directly? You gain nothing.  Hence MOST people do NOT log in via Steam... except maybe the newer or dumb ones, or the filthy rich who can afford twilight speed gaming rigs and don't care about losing a little performance.

And THIS is why most players do NOT log in via secondary programs that drain resources like Steam. 

On 4/16/2019 at 4:35 PM, BXNNXD said:

most of the hardcore player base doesn’t need programs like gamebooster because they have PCs that can run the game just fine with the available gfx options 

that aside comparing steam pop and ingame pop (/pop command)/will.io has consistently shown that there’s a relatively small difference between steam numbers and total population, it’s been that way for years 

it seems my efforts were in vain, your poor reading comprehension was/is too strong

On 4/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, Hey! said:

Really?  Get some honesty.  Since LO took over, Jericho is DEAD.  It wasn't dead before... low pop, yes, but still kicking it.  Before LO took over, Citadel was even healthy.  Now Citadel is Jericho.  But, lie to yourself if it makes you feel gud bruh,

What I ACTUALLY said...^

On 4/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Those numbers can be as close as u want Jericho is still worse now then when it was last yr. Were under 1000 peak players overall and Jericho struggles to keep its total pop above 200 players... -snip- Citadel has afew more players but not by much and at this stage of the game nobody is going to make new chars and redo all their customs in a game that wont last long enough to enjoy it.

Thanks for telling it like it really is.

14 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I have never claimed that the population is exactly the same as last year. I only replied to your point ‘the majority of people do not login via Steam’, which is incorrect.

You didn't say anything worth a darn relative to the OP or the convo... you just wanked on some charts and pretended it proved something impossible.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

that'd be cool if you weren't making statements about the entire apb playerbase, which i specifically quoted so as not to be mistaken for arguing about jericho

it seems my efforts were in vain, your poor reading comprehension was/is too strong

Cool story bro. Since BOTH Jericho and Citadel are circling the toilet population-wise... it doesn't matter what ANY of you posers, or your Steam charts try and prove. If you can't acknowledge the obvious deterioration of the playerbase... you have no comprehension at all.

3 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Cool story bro. Since BOTH Jericho and Citadel are circling the toilet population-wise... it doesn't matter what ANY of you posers, or your Steam charts try and prove. If you can't acknowledge the obvious deterioration of the playerbase... you have no comprehension at all.

yet again, whether or not the game is dead has nothing to do with my posts

were you born this stupid or do you just like to pretend for kicks?

15 minutes ago, Hey! said:

You didn't say anything worth a darn relative to the OP or the convo... you just wanked on some charts and pretended it proved something impossible.

I took a specific point that YOU MADE YOURSELF REPEATEDLY in this specific convo, and used facts to clarify that point. Unfortunately, you proved yourself unable to look at the facts, digest the facts, and subsequently admit that the point that YOU MADE YOURSELF REPEATEDLY was wrong.

Have a nice evening 😉

Jesus christ, how are yall getting so triggered over a post talking about how dead NA Servers are???

Like, its not even really a debate, its a fact post that NA Server are fucking dying and are pretty much dead at this point, nothing to really counter or argue lol.

Just chillax my dudes, theres no need to get so heated over a post.  Just go do something else and enjoy the rest of your day~

Also, anyone who reads this in the next couple of hours, Merry Easter guys~

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Jesus christ, how are yall getting so triggered over a post talking about how dead NA Servers are???

Like, its not even really a debate, its a fact post that NA Server are fucking dying and are pretty much dead at this point, nothing to really counter or argue lol.

Just chillax my dudes, theres no need to get so heated over a post.  Just go do something else and enjoy the rest of your day~

Also, anyone who reads this in the next couple of hours, Merry Easter guys~

Sorry, boss. We went down a Steam tangent which wasn’t directly related to your OP. The low NA pop figures are there for everyone to see, so there’s no argument there.

Got any more steamed hams?

On 4/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, Hey! said:

By a Pair of Socks

That would require all these forum warriors to log in and actually play the game god forbid. People in here who arent logging in to play cant complain about the population when there part of the reason its so dead to begin with.

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That would require all these forum warriors to log in and actually play the game god forbid. People in here who arent logging in to play cant complain about the population when there part of the reason its so dead to begin with.

just merge with EU already.   I need to be able to buy more anime weeb shit on the MP

It's kinda depressing going online and seeing how dead the NA servers are. I wish I could move to the EU servers

Sign in to follow this