Sign in to follow this  

Is Gaming in NA Dying? RoE is the same condition as APB; Noone ever playing NA

5 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

4pm NA.

Lies! I only posted about DDoS's when it happens! Support is useless!

u know dis how??

You think customer support deal with a technical issue like an outage caused by a DDoS attack?

Ok you got a chuckle out of me there.😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dunno, at least at the end of 2018 there were still nearly 200 million NA gamers.

Z3Q5Ts7.png

nah it's 99% zionists

oh wait, this isn't religion

2 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

@a Pair of Socks

Dream team ❤️❤️ 

unknown.png

mumble lol

No. 

But gaming in NA is friendlier and easier. You guys will never get to experience playing LoL on EUW and getting a french team along with a french defeat. I'm jealous. 

Edited by _chain

32 minutes ago, neophobia said:

mumble lol

Mumble is better for gaming than Discord

Edited by Lily Rain

9 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Mumble is better for gaming than Discord

ah, might be (tho i wouldnt really know any arguments but ram usage) - but even then, there's ts3 and mumble + ventrilo seems quite antiquated

7 minutes ago, neophobia said:

ah, might be (tho i wouldnt really know any arguments but ram usage) - but even then, there's ts3 and mumble + ventrilo seems quite antiquated

» Discord is the center for Gamers, it is a good option when both in and out of a game. However, it is overlay often does not work and voice quality/latency are questionable (still decent). Discord also succs resources like a thirsty baby for their momma's milk....

» TeamSpeak and Ventrilo have been around for a while. But are the most pricey to get a server on. Unlike Discord, their overlays are more reliable and use less resources.

» Mumble uses the same voice protocols as Discord, but surprisingly it has superior voice-quality. Latency is also the least here compared to them all, making it unquestionably the best choice for competitive fps-comms if needed as well. Mumble is also open-source with many features, so you can do a lot more with it if you are into that sort of thing. It is also fairly simple with better grouping and stuff. It also succs less resources than Discord.

---------------------------------------------

A smart Gamer would interchangeably use Discord and Mumble.

• Like 1

I mean I'm in Asia and Jericho has a lower ping but we only get on when the NA people are asleep so

:shrug:

16 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

NA POP

unknown.png

EU POP

20190401214307_1.jpg

What gives??

Lucky you spend a lot... if it was me doing a thread like this i would be banned once again by spunzabob.

don't realy think its dying. pretty sure theres just to less people on the servers for this game. and asia is pretty sure the best gaming place to be.

21 hours ago, KNickz said:

gaming in NA is fucking dead cant you see it

NA gamers aren't dead..... China breeds too much lol

On 4/2/2019 at 12:02 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

4pm NA.

NA is 4 timezones. 

Never knew people in NA were playing in EU, but i guess it makes sense. Sometimes when NA servers are dead I hop on, but since my characters are all NA can't make the full switch really.

i have a lot of friends with just 100/120 latency from East Coast.

They like EU and they help us vs Russians. 

Ehy, the story repeats 😄 

• Like 1

So sorry to see the population is dying, slowly but is dying.

I bet they all playing division

Hmm ... Lets see: old game without any new content. With bad performance, poor servers and reroll cheaters. In EU server we have 500-600 pop. more than half of them are from 3rd world countries. Which means most of APB players cant afford to buy cool PC or all new games they want.

USA ppl. ussaly can afford nice PC and all new games they want... And new games coming out all the time. So my guess is that rich players finally got tired of APB or they found better games.

Soon we will see some new games ( rage 2, borderlands 3, cyberpunk 2077 etc.). so pop. should get even lower.

34 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

In EU server we have 500-600 pop. more than half of them are from 3rd world countries

3rd World Countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan

Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi

Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China (excluding Hong Kong and Taiwan), Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Congo (Republic of), Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba

Djibouti, Dominican Republic

Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia

Fiji

Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana

Haiti, Honduras

India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraw

Jamaica, Jordan

Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (N. Korea), Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic

Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya

Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar

Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria

Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines

Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda

Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic

Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu

Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan

Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam

p3vRBOT.gif

gaming in NA is far from dead, this game in NA, however, is mega dead. everyone from NA has just gone to EU now.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

3rd World Countries:

Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey, Ukraine.

Hell .. i even consider my own country as part of 3rd world ( Lithuania ).

5 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Hell .. i even consider my own country as part of 3rd world ( Lithuania ).

People have been teasing me lately that the US is now a 3rd world country. 

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

People have been teasing me lately that the US is now a 3rd world country

US minimum wage per hour 7,25 USD ( 6.43 EUR) ... Lithuania minimum wage per hour 3.39 EUR ( 3.81 USD).

Wish i was born in US 😭 ...

Sign in to follow this