Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

HotKey/ button for emotes

Iono if this was ever discussed before or not but I'm new so if it was, my bad. 

Anyways I've had this idea for past couple weeks or so I'd say, I was thinking what if there was a hotkey or hotbutton (consoles) for the emotes in game... Like something kinda like fortnite where you can use your emotes after a kill or somthing quicker. Idk just a thought that I think would be super dope if added into apb. Just a lil somthing to add to the toxicity 😉

I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts on this topic too.

• Like 2

I'd like this a lot.  I used to have macros set up for my emotes years ago, but I wouldn't even dream of setting that up nowadays with BE running.  What I'd really like to see would be an emote wheel on the UI when you hold down the bound key for it with 5 swappable slots for emotes.  If you need to use an emote that isn't selected on the wheel you can still just type it in the chat or bring up the F10 emote menu.

• Like 1

imagine getting point downed or clapped on after you die like in Dark Souls multiplayer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I'd like this a lot.  I used to have macros set up for my emotes years ago, but I wouldn't even dream of setting that up nowadays with BE running.  What I'd really like to see would be an emote wheel on the UI when you hold down the bound key for it with 5 swappable slots for emotes.  If you need to use an emote that isn't selected on the wheel you can still just type it in the chat or bring up the F10 emote menu.

i thought having /smoke copied to clipboard was enough, meanwhile  in not so lazyland you had macro's to make sure you leave them with a Display of dancing prowess. 

19 hours ago, Zolerox said:

i thought having /smoke copied to clipboard was enough, meanwhile  in not so lazyland you had macro's to make sure you leave them with a Display of dancing prowess. 

Of course, you gotta leave 'em with a /bow to a /danceirish.

• Like 1