Sign in to follow this  
iLoveApbRealy

WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE GAME?

Game in a discord with more or less 15 players some donate and help the game, however in the last days the game does not catch delay the load server falls by the hour for players from around the world who love the game, developers are losing players and money with All this problem would love to help I know that I can do nothing but would like to hear the opinion of the community.

I've moved the topic to the appropriate section for discussing the game.

~@mayii

1 minute ago, Amayii said:

I've moved the topic to the appropriate section for discussing the game.

~@mayii

can you translate it too?

its been 10 minutes and i still dont understand

16 minutes ago, iLoveApbRealy said:

Game in a discord with more or less 15 players some donate and help the game, however in the last days the game does not catch delay the load server falls by the hour for players from around the world who love the game, developers are losing players and money with All this problem would love to help I know that I can do nothing but would like to hear the opinion of the community.

7 minutes ago, Alani said:

can you translate it too?

its been 10 minutes and i still dont understand

I play with 15 players on a discord, and we have donated some to the game, the game servers are unstable and have a high ping, and thus is losing players who love the game and the potential money they would have spent on the game from around the world.  I would like to help, but i do not know how to help, i would like to hear the opinion from the community.

That is what i got from the first minute of reading it.... srsly, just read it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nafryti said:

I play with 15 players on a discord, and we have donated some to the game, the game servers are unstable and have a high ping, and thus is losing players who love the game and the potential money they would have spent on the game from around the world.  I would like to help, but i do not know how to help, i would like to hear the opinion from the community.

That is what i got from the first minute of reading it.... srsly, just read it.

How in the hell did you manage to get anything from that?

• Like 1

I think this might be it with the game, only half and empty promises till now with LO. i mean even if they're not empty theres a limit on how much time you can take.

it was a good game.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Guacamole said:

only half and empty promises till now with LO

They promised they would give us a new anti-cheat to replace FairFight. They did, very shortly after taking over as new owners.

They promised they would complete the Engine Upgrade project. They are close to finishing it - and it took them five times less time than Reloaded Productions.

They promised they would produce new content for the game. They gave us a new weapon and also a legendary variant of it, two gamemodes, one of them entirely unique, while still being limited by the old and cluttered engine, and also a community event that got about 200 people posting in a Discord channel dedicated to it.

Please start looking at what is actually happening with the game instead of keeping to your pessimistic outlook.

Edited by MartinPL
Dumb slip-up.
  • Like 4

Oh, that's one of the first times I see a topic being moved to social district.

WHY THIS ONE THOUGH

A lot of good is happening to game. Stop sticking your head in patootie. We both know LO is small studio which can only focus at one complicated shit at the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guacamole said:

I think this might be it with the game, only half and empty promises till now with LO. i mean even if they're not empty theres a limit on how much time you can take.

it was a good game.

And how many promises did Gamersfirst fill before Little Orbit's acquisition 

6 hours ago, iLoveApbRealy said:

.... for players from around the world who love the game...

See? That's the problem right there! 400ms Ping.

Those servers were nearly unolayable due to DDoS attacks for much of the weekend - need to correct

Edited by Yood

Hi there,

If the OP is on Jericho, then I can see why he would be frustrated. Those servers were nearly unplayable due to DDoS attacks for much of the weekend. 

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MartinPL said:

They promised they would give us a new anti-cheat to replace BattlEye. They did, very shortly after taking over as new owners.

They did not, they added BattlEye.

We had no client-sided AC before. (Except PunkBuster years ago) People cried for it - and BattlEye is the best in the industry - albeit intrusive - yet people still whine.

They promised to replace FF since it was flawed. They disabled FF so far. Okay-ish move if you ask me. (Though I was never affected by false-positives or other unjustified manual bans)

They said they are working on an in-house server-sided one.

They promised they would complete the Engine Upgrade project. They are close to finishing it - and it took them five times less time than Reloaded Productions.

They promised they would produce new content for the game. They gave us a new weapon and also a legendary variant of it, two gamemodes, one of them entirely unique, while still being limited by the old and cluttered engine, and also a community event that got about 200 people posting in a Discord channel dedicated to it.

Please start looking at what is actually happening with the game instead of keeping to your pessimistic outlook.

this though.

RP probably didn't really work on it and when the EU will release is still in the stars - but they make actual, quite quick and big progress.

The new weapon wasn't something too major - but they probably only used it to get a process defined and tested - which is very good.

The gamemodes were nice albeit a bit clusterfucky.

The ARG was quite impressive.

What made me very happy was that they are working on balancing and changes - while admitting mistakes and acting upon them. (Though CSG was a bit overnerfed again :/)

Also, they pretty much fixed shotgun hitreg.

The lag isn't great but really, they are making progress and obviously care.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

They did not, they added BattlEye.

That's admittedly a silly slip-up on my part, I've meant to say FairFight there. Not sure why I said BattlEye instead :V

2 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

That's admittedly a silly slip-up on my part, I've meant to say FairFight there. Not sure why I said BattlEye instead :V

I mean, they kinda replace FF with BE, so not too far off xd

They promised they would give us a new anti-cheat to replace BattlEye. They did, very shortly after taking over as new owners.

2 game modes? give me these glases plz

16 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

If the OP is on Jericho, then I can see why he would be frustrated. Those servers were nearly unolayable due to DDoS attacks for much of the weekend. 

Thanks,

Matt

"unolayable"

I'm expecting that to be a player title obtainable from riot mode.

4 minutes ago, Romique said:

2 game modes? give me these glases plz

The season exclusive Slay Bells and Epidemic, for Christmas and Halloween respectively.

...try using less sarcasm next time?

Can't we just find out who and where these Ddos guys are? Is there rly no wae? I know it is far from easy but i just wanna know if possible.

Did you just wake up? Game has been in this state for the past 3 years

2 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Can't we just find out who and where these Ddos guys are? Is there rly no wae? I know it is far from easy but i just wanna know if possible.

ye, just do it.

this isn't just some kid running LOIC on his gaming pc. those would be caught within hours. do you think they wouldn't act if there was an easy/good solution?

afaik they were actually working with fbi (think matt dropped that, tiggs back in the days too)

it's probably impossible - currently - since anonymization with various networks is way too safe, easy and proof, they might just use crypto to rent a booter, those use slaves all over the world that they acquired one way or the other and they'd use some anonymous hosting for their control servers/clients, have multiple layers...

certain organizations might be able to shutdown parts of a botnet - but determining who is behind all that and who their clients are even...

if you just find the owners of the botnet (that might live in different countries too) you don't really gain anything. even if those were stopped, there are different botnets that could be used instead. it's most likely near impossible to see who they did transactions with and get the culprit who "hired" them.

i guess it's much like a contract killer - you don't find the guy who hired them by catching the contract killer but by inspecting people who held grudges etc - for a videogame that seems quite impossible, especially when they banned masses of people. and then there are those that just do it for fun.

the only real way to deal with this is more mitigation and filtering.

steam has their network opened to developers now and could be used to obfuscate their server addresses and thus deal with the DDoS to a degree.

maybe they'll implement that, would actually be pretty good

Edited by neophobia

Good afternoon everyone, it is very true that they have not stopped trying to do things a lot better than their ancestors, they are trying to do something, that others only did it with words, it is not necessary to name anyone.
Having said that, we have to have great patience.
The update will make that sure. when ? let's have faith .
In defintiva ladies and ladies we have patience, we have been waiting 5 years for this, we will not be the ones who fail anyone

now I will enter a silver to play where nightmares come true

Edited by SirVilla

5 hours ago, neophobia said:

ye, just do it.

this isn't just some kid running LOIC on his gaming pc. those would be caught within hours. do you think they wouldn't act if there was an easy/good solution?

Just asking, okay bud? The rest was nice explaination and i thank you for that.

Sign in to follow this