Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

(Semiserious) State of world for 2019 and 2020

At the begin I want to warn that this debate is highly political and more serious that others of it's kind here. Humour and sarcasms are acceptable tho.

At the begin of 2019 we see rising political authoritarianism, witch hunts, dyscrimination (and it's not that of color) and state detachement from citizens voice (which absolutely shouldn't happen in republic).

Why would that happen you might ask? Truth it - that process was going on for several years and now is in realization stage. The moment first ACTA tried to roll out from under EU, it was clear that people representing they interests there were of corporate background. This trend only continue to dwelve further even today... even current president of USA is CEO and owner of his own company, bah. It was basis to even consider him to be choosed. That is what is going in West for years. Post-communist countries although got a bit different background - it's still oligarchy but it usually comes from parties which assumed power in opportunistic matter when old communist goverment was weak or somehow kept part of their ex-communist goverment which recovered and now runs political scene behind background but are sometimes even mafia-like (especially true in Poland and Russia). Middle West and Africa on other hand refuse to build modern states... let's call it by name. First tries to apply religion to modern matters (such as economy and medicine) - instead of learning from Christian past mistakes of the same matter which resulted in so-called "Dark Ages". Second is dependant on several things - either weak goverment which prefer to spend any money they have on themselves or is somehow bankrupt, post-colonialism (interesting matter is that I see constant withdrawal of the West from Africa... but suddenly player like China appeared there) or policy in manner "blame it on race" (Obviously we talk Zimbabwe or recently South Africa). North America faces crisis similiar to EU at the current moment as no matter how you look at it American West is not that far from European West in ties. In Asia - Asiatic nation continue they constant growth (and especially in case of China) continue to be threat for all others, meanwhile South America faces economical crisis, mainly focused at Venezuela bad financial policies of one hundred of years coming to light.

One might wonder at this moment... how are economies still growing? Problem is, they isn't. Economist predict worldwide GDP slowdown, already some of countries got such slowdowns showed in statistics. That cojoined with ever increasing debt and social policies burden of even major world countries can only lead to one thing - economic crisis. It's predicted that economy will face crisis in 2020 (that's why if you have any investitions in banking or companies etc. - withdraw and just in case the moment you see sharp decline, invest in gold which is resistant to economical changes at least for now).

Will IT market crash as well? I think yes. Many biggest companies instead of focusing on consumer, focused on product - which more often than don't, didn't meet consumer expectations (lightly put in some cases). Even such behemoth as Apple got recently exodus of their fans - all due to reveals that Apple are plain if not worse in quality than their competitors and that's despite paying "premium" buck for it. Gaming industry isn't better - actually I believe that major part of gaming industry market might cause economic crisis itself. Many multi-milliards gaming companies lose they money over ideas against their population but also like in case of Apple - because of bad quality of their products. Thankfully we most likely won't see repeat of Atari-caused economic crisis in gaming industry as gaming got solid foot not only in economics right now but also in culture.

There is also one last issue of modern world - this is one which causes most emotions. Political views.

4 years ago you could become apolitical and everyone were fine with that. Right now it's impossible to detach yourself from situations around you... both left and right.

Views are enforced against people, political decision circle around them and extremism on both side is rampant.

I'm not gonna point fingers at people. Instead I want just to say, that everyone should take this three advices to heart and politics might return to normal one day:

1. Not every view you might see as right - is indeed right. Take careful approach to what you preach as the best solution. Example: "I'm for gay marriages but i'm against gay adoptions - reason for that (if you are against something, you should state opinion) is that parents might be reason for which kids will face discrimination in schools."

2. You as citizen should encourage freedoms - right to guns, free speech, free though, right to belief or right to live shouldn't be decided by your state. Our ancestors dealt with that before - and if that comes from monarchist then it's bad as I saw certain groups seeking to restrict free speech, free though, believes, right to live or right to guns because one person or certain group can use it. If somebody got malicious agenda - he will find means to do his own thing anyway unlike citizens, so why do you want to weaken citizens (people same as you) instead of real culprits?

3. Try to find common point. Before each decision of country to implement new law or abolish old one - there must be something we call "consensus" aka. agreement among voters that this is the best proposition for every party represented, ruling party (or in case of monarchy "consensus" is enforced by decision of monarch). Look around history - what were the best rulers? This one who asked and looked around and then decided what to do. Nowadays we see "democratic" parties take decision for you after they win honestly dubious elections in some countries (Poland example - as my personal). That's not how democracy should work, you have right to voice opinion - if you meet opposition as long as it rises correct points agree with it and search for consensus.

Oh and last thing. We all are humans. Just reminder to people who would love to divide us each in our small boxes.

Anyway that's end of my rant, had to take out my soul over all this freaking issues because it pisses me off. I don't think many people care as deeply as me, wouldn't be really suprised honestly.

This rant is obviously open to debate but don't try to enforce on me your points of view - it won't work, already destroyed enough snowflakes of that kind and suprisingly - they were on both sides of "barricades".

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Resume it in 20 words or less.

Grug say world go ouch. 

Big ouch. 

Bigger than holobunga. 

Grug wants convince world tribe of no new holobunga. 

8 hours ago, Mitne said:

don't try to enforce on me your points of view - it won't work, already destroyed enough snowflakes of that kind

what a chad, you go get them! 

TLDR: Jews

6 hours ago, _chain said:

Grug say world go ouch. 

Big ouch. 

Bigger than holobunga. 

Grug hear 6 long nose tribe die in holobunga

Seem not possible

Grug no see smoke hut

Long nose tribe want Grug pay berries

Grug see long nose tribe put berries in water hole

Son drink from water hole

now son want to pick berries with wife and daughter

Grug just want son back

15 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Resume it in 20 words or less.

Economy is fucked up, society is fucked up, we probably gonna be in economic crisis at least in 2020.

13 hours ago, _chain said:

Grug say world go ouch. 

Big ouch. 

Bigger than holobunga. 

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Seem not possible

Grug no see smoke hut

Grug just want son back

Grug see you all make laugh from Grug

Grug confused

Nah. At least not whole Israel.

But still the fact that USA keep funding that country after all this shit they pulling off (not even talking about how they treat my country, Poland) is at least disturbing. Pretty sure by now Israel can stand on it's two legs alone...

13 hours ago, _chain said:

virgin scalie vs CHAD MITNE

Seem not possible

Grug no see smoke hut

Grug just want son back

Grug say Grug son now berry picker?

Berry picker? Me say. That bad omen. 

Berry picker now no hunt with big club like rest of Grug. He only want shiny stone like Long Nose Tribe. Always say holobunga real. Always want berry paint on face like Grugette. 

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

Nah. At least not whole Israel.

But still the fact that USA keep funding that country after all this shit they pulling off (not even talking about how they treat my country, Poland) is at least disturbing. Pretty sure by now Israel can stand on it's two legs alone...

virgin scalie vs CHAD MITNE

Imagine having dual citizens in the American Government that funds a false state/country with billions to a supposed 'ally' that is not in the interest of their own people.

Hmm.

Imagine 2% of an ethic population owning 54% of the media.

Hmm.

Imagine being kicked out of 100+ countries over the entirety of history and never stopping to think maybe you're the problem.

Hmm.

Imagine subverting every host nation your heritage has ever been a part of.

Hmm.

Imagine destroying a societies traditional moral values that hold it together eventually leading to the destruction of a such a community that you are a part of until it becomes a degenerate mess all in the name of some money and control.

Hmm.

Imagine being able to switch your ethnicity for one agenda before going back to the other agenda when it suits your own interest despite the obvious hypocrisy. 'For you but not for thee'.

Hmm.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

20 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

snip

Meh. It's only Jewish elites who reaps all the benefits of it tho.

Israel on it's own is shithole, plus Jews themeselves are divided in various groups with different self-interests.

We all know already who really stands behind migrant crisis in Europe - George Soros. His "humanitary fundations" were fund with trafficking migrants groups to Europe.

I mean there is partially truth but if you ask me, it's only partial truth - putting it fully on Jews is lazy thing to do, even Jews don't have that many financial resources to backup corruption going behind scenes. The way some of corporations and nations are acting, it seems like it's some kind of "circle".

Some people rightfully say that someone tries to establish true "New World Order". Problem is population ain't as flexible as they predicted.

The easiest way right now to check who is behind scenes would be probably tracking who finances who, who employees who etc. etc. - problem is that such lists are more and more inaccessible or informal.

Edited by Mitne

So these days, a (semiserious) state of the world for 2019 and 2020 online discussion includes gems as:

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Israel on it's own is shithole

We all know already who really stands behind migrant crisis in Europe - George Soros

Some people rightfully say that someone tries to establish true "New World Order"

mULx4oU.gif

dyscrimination huh

to be choosed? 

aren't you a native english speaker?

anyway.

ye the zionists are taking over, 100%

or wait: already took over.

of course it is a religion thing, it's the jews.

are you guys for real

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

So these days, a (semiserious) state of the world for 2019 and 2020 online discussion includes gems as:

<gifferino>

ZombieBiscuit started it!

Also didn't saw you contributing to it at all 🙂

Edited by Mitne

38 minutes ago, Mitne said:

ZombieBiscuit started it!

Also didn't saw you contributing to it at all 🙂

Sometimes, I fling the shit at the fan myself. Other times, I wait until others have flung the shit, and then I take a piss all over it.

I had a nice weekend with my kids this weekend, so I chose the delayed piss option 😉

Rise up my Aryan Brothers and Sisters. Do not let the long nose tribe subvert and destroy our nations through subterfuge. Pride in your heritage and nation is never something you should be shamed for. Protect the future of your civilizations existence against those that wish to tear it down from within and without.

inb4 this thread gets shoah'd and everyone gets warnings.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 3/30/2019 at 1:25 PM, Mitne said:

At the begin I want to warn that this debate is highly political and more serious that others of it's kind here. Humour and sarcasms are acceptable tho.

At the begin of 2019 we see rising political authoritarianism, witch hunts, dyscrimination (and it's not that of color) and state detachement from citizens voice (which absolutely shouldn't happen in republic).

Why would that happen you might ask? Truth it - that process was going on for several years and now is in realization stage. The moment first ACTA tried to roll out from under EU, it was clear that people representing they interests there were of corporate background. This trend only continue to dwelve further even today... even current president of USA is CEO and owner of his own company, bah. It was basis to even consider him to be choosed. That is what is going in West for years. Post-communist countries although got a bit different background - it's still oligarchy but it usually comes from parties which assumed power in opportunistic matter when old communist goverment was weak or somehow kept part of their ex-communist goverment which recovered and now runs political scene behind background but are sometimes even mafia-like (especially true in Poland and Russia). Middle West and Africa on other hand refuse to build modern states... let's call it by name. First tries to apply religion to modern matters (such as economy and medicine) - instead of learning from Christian past mistakes of the same matter which resulted in so-called "Dark Ages". Second is dependant on several things - either weak goverment which prefer to spend any money they have on themselves or is somehow bankrupt, post-colonialism (interesting matter is that I see constant withdrawal of the West from Africa... but suddenly player like China appeared there) or policy in manner "blame it on race" (Obviously we talk Zimbabwe or recently South Africa). North America faces crisis similiar to EU at the current moment as no matter how you look at it American West is not that far from European West in ties. In Asia - Asiatic nation continue they constant growth (and especially in case of China) continue to be threat for all others, meanwhile South America faces economical crisis, mainly focused at Venezuela bad financial policies of one hundred of years coming to light.

One might wonder at this moment... how are economies still growing? Problem is, they isn't. Economist predict worldwide GDP slowdown, already some of countries got such slowdowns showed in statistics. That cojoined with ever increasing debt and social policies burden of even major world countries can only lead to one thing - economic crisis. It's predicted that economy will face crisis in 2020 (that's why if you have any investitions in banking or companies etc. - withdraw and just in case the moment you see sharp decline, invest in gold which is resistant to economical changes at least for now).

Will IT market crash as well? I think yes. Many biggest companies instead of focusing on consumer, focused on product - which more often than don't, didn't meet consumer expectations (lightly put in some cases). Even such behemoth as Apple got recently exodus of their fans - all due to reveals that Apple are plain if not worse in quality than their competitors and that's despite paying "premium" buck for it. Gaming industry isn't better - actually I believe that major part of gaming industry market might cause economic crisis itself. Many multi-milliards gaming companies lose they money over ideas against their population but also like in case of Apple - because of bad quality of their products. Thankfully we most likely won't see repeat of Atari-caused economic crisis in gaming industry as gaming got solid foot not only in economics right now but also in culture.

There is also one last issue of modern world - this is one which causes most emotions. Political views.

4 years ago you could become apolitical and everyone were fine with that. Right now it's impossible to detach yourself from situations around you... both left and right.

Views are enforced against people, political decision circle around them and extremism on both side is rampant.

I'm not gonna point fingers at people. Instead I want just to say, that everyone should take this three advices to heart and politics might return to normal one day:

1. Not every view you might see as right - is indeed right. Take careful approach to what you preach as the best solution. Example: "I'm for gay marriages but i'm against gay adoptions - reason for that (if you are against something, you should state opinion) is that parents might be reason for which kids will face discrimination in schools."

2. You as citizen should encourage freedoms - right to guns, free speech, free though, right to belief or right to live shouldn't be decided by your state. Our ancestors dealt with that before - and if that comes from monarchist then it's bad as I saw certain groups seeking to restrict free speech, free though, believes, right to live or right to guns because one person or certain group can use it. If somebody got malicious agenda - he will find means to do his own thing anyway unlike citizens, so why do you want to weaken citizens (people same as you) instead of real culprits?

3. Try to find common point. Before each decision of country to implement new law or abolish old one - there must be something we call "consensus" aka. agreement among voters that this is the best proposition for every party represented, ruling party (or in case of monarchy "consensus" is enforced by decision of monarch). Look around history - what were the best rulers? This one who asked and looked around and then decided what to do. Nowadays we see "democratic" parties take decision for you after they win honestly dubious elections in some countries (Poland example - as my personal). That's not how democracy should work, you have right to voice opinion - if you meet opposition as long as it rises correct points agree with it and search for consensus.

Oh and last thing. We all are humans. Just reminder to people who would love to divide us each in our small boxes.

Anyway that's end of my rant, had to take out my soul over all this freaking issues because it pisses me off. I don't think many people care as deeply as me, wouldn't be really suprised honestly.

This rant is obviously open to debate but don't try to enforce on me your points of view - it won't work, already destroyed enough snowflakes of that kind and suprisingly - they were on both sides of "barricades".

All I see is one huge reaching, I'm not going to disclose (( especially in a place like this )) what I work, but you couldn't be further from the truth in regards to the situation with the markets, investing in gold is a no-no, it fluctuates, supply and demand are very biased by major players' supply and demand, dollar strength, and other indexes, if anything, in a case like this one should invest in land, they don't make it any more, and it will be a very precious asset in the future, whereas gold is still being dug, progressively at that, for cheap in Eastern European countries and then shipped out. 90% of the market moves are driven by algorithms from huge financial institutions , hedge fonds, banks and stock investors, only time when they're not algo-driven is when major players buy cupious amounts of an asset or currency unexpectedly in order to run liquidity grabs/ stops runs. You can bet that whales won't give a flying fuсk about the " little crysis "of some third world countrie when far more important tasks are to be met, like making multi-million orders or deals and cashing out the very same day.

57 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

All I see is one huge reaching, I'm not going to disclose (( especially in a place like this )) what I work, but you couldn't be further from the truth in regards to the situation with the markets, investing in gold is a no-no, it fluctuates, supply and demand are very biased by major players' supply and demand, dollar strength, and other indexes, if anything, in a case like this one should invest in land, they don't make it any more, and it will be a very precious asset in the future, whereas gold is still being dug, progressively at that, for cheap in Eastern European countries and then shipped out. 90% of the market moves are driven by algorithms from huge financial institutions , hedge fonds, banks and stock investors, only time when they're not algo-driven is when major players buy cupious amounts of an asset or currency unexpectedly in order to run liquidity grabs/ stops runs. You can bet that whales won't give a flying fuсk about the " little crysis "of some third world countrie when far more important tasks are to be met, like making multi-million orders or deals and cashing out the very same day.

If they tap big supply of gold indeed price of gold gonna fall. Still for now gold is luxury but enough widespread resource to invest in.

Land is always worth investing in but with land it's all dependant on location. It's one thing owning land in city and owning it in middle of nowhere.

Investments are dependant on many prerequisites but I assume gold is safer way for "common folk" than putting it in bank - while you are right that there are algorithms with resources, there also algorithm for bank users... and land owners. I just think that if you got savings it's just idiocy to let it lay off as currency where it lose it value by 2% inflation (and when crisis hits... probably way worse).

And yeah. It's always the poor and middle class who get their patootie handed by crisis. Rich fucks gonna write it off in one of their tax evasions. (And what I was talking about was not "Third World Crisis" - it's possible regional crisis, growing to next world crisis)

Edited by Mitne

34 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Look at this happy family. 

They do meth. They all do meth now, and everyone knows.

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

They do meth. They all do meth now, and everyone knows.

I wonder how they got the meth, and who sold the meth, and who brought the people to the country that sell that meth.

21 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I wonder how they got the meth, and who sold the meth, and who brought the people to the country that sell that meth.

1. The meth store (which is owned by people of Judaic origin, since they are all astute business people)
  2. The meth store clerk (who is a free-mason, drugging potential right wing nationalist lone wolf terrorists into submission)
  3. The immigration bus (operated and driven by George Soros)

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:
  1. The meth store (which is owned by people of Judaic origin, since they are all astute business people)
  2. The meth store clerk (who is a free-mason, drugging potential right wing nationalist lone wolf terrorists into submission)
  3. The immigration bus (operated and driven by George Soros)

That dam globalist money yet again. 

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That dam globalist money yet again. 

It all started with George Soros doing lapdances at the Hungarian National Transport Authority to get his commercial driver's license. Stupid sexy Soros.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:03 AM, Mitne said:

Economy is fucked up, society is fucked up, we probably gonna be in economic crisis at least in 2020.

Actually, non of that.

Its all made up, all of it.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pWEzkbnDE

But in every life aspect.

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

Actually, non of that.

Its all made up, all of it.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pWEzkbnDE

But in every life aspect.

Of course it's all made up. Saw ever economy or society in animals (of course there are societies in animals shh)? It's all made up concepts.

P.S. Link don't work for me for some reason.

10 hours ago, Mitne said:

Of course it's all made up. Saw ever economy or society in animals (of course there are societies in animals shh)? It's all made up concepts.

P.S. Link don't work for me for some reason.

It got shuted down... whos behind it?

I should have downloaded it...

Sign in to follow this