MattScott

Redhill Wrap up and Rewards!

For those who haven't gotten the tin foil email yet, check your spam folder.

Edited by Teawing

i tried to figure out that site that looked hacked but couldn't do anything so i didnt get to sign up for anything.

Is someone looking for this?

e5cca59601f5934c676724ec863c7e97.png

Hi all,

We are sending out the Tier 1 G1C reward codes to all the ARG winners.
We had intended to send the rewards on Friday alongside the 3 days of premium, but the team had to wrap up for the weekend before that could happen.

So instead we also included 2 additional days of premium that will be added when you redeem the code.

Now begins the long process of sorting the hundreds of participants for the Tier 2 rewards.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We had intended to send the rewards on Friday alongside the 3 days of premium, but the team had to wrap up for the weekend before that could happen.

So instead we also included 2 additional days of premium that will be added when you redeem the code.

Now begins the long process of sorting the hundreds of participants for the Tier 2 rewards.

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome, thanks Matt! This was my first ARG ever and I can't wait for the next one.

• Like 2

i am a bit sad ive still yet to recieve the code for the tinfoil hat after trusting it with my real email but it seems to be something me and a few others have on the discord with @hotmail.com email addresses

1 minute ago, Kafuwu said:

i am a bit sad ive still yet to recieve the code for the tinfoil hat after trusting it with my real email but it seems to be something me and a few others have on the discord with @hotmail.com email addresses

tried a few emails still haven't received the newsletter. (when the website first went up)

gmail didn't seem to work for me.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

tried a few emails still haven't received the newsletter. (when the website first went up)

gmail didn't seem to work for me.

I have a gmail account and it worked fine for me.

THX !

( was still tryin to see if there is something to find in the mail code ^^ but sadly, it s over 😄  )

Make sure to check the spam folder

I'm using gmail and found both the tin-foil and 3 day premium mail in the spam folder

• Like 1

ive checked spam every couple hours for the past 3 days and have not gotten anything different

Haven't received anything either beyond the first email from G1. Not that the premium was all that useful considering the servers were being ddos'd at peak hours for all of it.

1 hour ago, stargazer said:

Make sure to check the spam folder

I'm using gmail and found both the tin-foil and 3 day premium mail in the spam folder

Thanks just found it now.

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

If these have been sent out, I have still not received mine either in email, or in a code in the Redeem Code section of the market, or as a bonus applied to my G1C balance.

Just now, Eyepop said:

If these have been sent out, I have still not received mine either in email, or in a code in the Redeem Code section of the market, or as a bonus applied to my G1C balance.

I received mine about 11 hours ago, in the mailbox linked to this forum account (which is also my game account).

Bluch.  Guess I'll contact support, then.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Eyepop said:

Bluch.  Guess I'll contact support, then.

Thanks!

It could also be that they're still being sent out, I don't recall anyone from the staff posting that it was fully completed

Posting photo evidence that the email is being marked as spam (for gmail at least) :

60AOJKk.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIank said:

Posting photo evidence that the email is being marked as spam (for gmail at least) :

Which is funny, 'cause I use gmail and it went to my inbox.

I added my actual, real email, and haven't received anything yet either. Checked spam folders, nothing. Sad, really would've liked the tinfoil hat.

dear developers . why the arrival of your team I can not fulfill objectives in the event ? if I spend the in game 17hours x 6days ?

my pictures (originals)

6cXTN84J0v.jpg

G6fWg1s174_thumb.jpg

I can't see CLDA

spent a lot of time looking for information about REDHILL - my the post was removed by the forum moderator .  REDHILL -  didn't enter the last code .

the experience of the ARG was interesting to me .

provide full statistics about the contest how many accounts participated in the event ? how many accounts got the cap ? how many accounts did G1 get ? how many accounts received premium time to play ?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

so for clarification sake, is the category 2 prize going to go to anyone who posted in the #redhill channel at all or only people who actively contributed?

the pragmatic side of me is assuming it's the latter, but i think it's worth clarifying.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Uru! said:

so for clarification sake, is the category 2 prize going to go to anyone who posted in the #redhill channel at all or only people who actively contributed?

the pragmatic side of me is assuming it's the latter, but i think it's worth clarifying.

„In addition to all the players who contributed to our Official Forums, there are well over 200 players who contributed on the Unofficial Discord.“

They count everyone who posted into the #redhill channel

I guess the 200+ people are all who was posting/active in the channel since only a few was solving stuff.

but matt will bring light in this 😄

21 hours ago, Yood said:

my pictures (originals)

6cXTN84J0v.jpg

G6fWg1s174_thumb.jpg

I can't see CLDA

spent a lot of time looking for information about REDHILL - my the post was removed by the forum moderator .  REDHILL -  didn't enter the last code .

the experience of the ARG was interesting to me .

provide full statistics about the contest how many accounts participated in the event ? how many accounts got the cap ? how many accounts did G1 get ? how many accounts received premium time to play ?

To solve the last puzzle you had to wait for the website to update from that version to it's last/current version.

Once you got the "monitor" (which you posted), On the new/last Redhill website version you'd see to security cameras

temp.png

On the bottom camera you'll see something that could look like a code.

temp2.png

(both above images taken by myself)

Reverse the image and you'll get this:  https://bit.ly/2OzOHxD

qIzVvUd.png

(Image used above as it was most clear and was provided by @jesus007)

At the start of the audio there is Morse code which says "WE CAN'T DO THIS ALONE."

Meanwhile multiple people were working on something embedded in the end of the audio file which gave this image with a code:

eMw7EnX.png

(Image used above as it was most clear and was provided by @IronicTerror)

Very quickly @Inquitoria also provided this:

zB78lTg.png

So solve the final puzzle, we need to take the "Monitor" (I'll use the one you posted Yood) and apply it on top of the audio file's embedded code (I'll use IronicTerror's).

code.png   CLDA

This is how Little Orbit intended for the final puzzle to be solved according to @MattScott but some cheeky and clever code monkey was able to make a script and to force different potential passwords. 

While I never finished any puzzles first, I did understand where people were going even if I didn't fully understand all the coding and where they came from.

Admittedly It crossed my mind to overly the monitor over the coding but for some reason I just didn't go with my gut and try it at the time.

Edited by VickyFox

2 hours ago, VickyFox said:

So solve the final puzzle, we need to take the "Monitor" (I'll use the one you posted Yood) and apply it on top of the audio file's embedded code (I'll use IronicTerror's).

what are you going to use ? )) what to say kids have grown up with computers .