MattScott

Redhill Wrap up and Rewards!

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Β 

Β 

Lastly the biggest Easter Egg was this image that players pieced together.

tITMqEH.png

Β 

This is a tease for an upcoming free weapon skin that players will be able to earn when RIOT lauο»Ώnches.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks,
Matt

They used my picture : D (you can tell from the extra black shadow above the eyes i added and various other edits) Source

Β 

Can't wait to see more of this mode had alot of fun matt,

Β 

Spent a good 30 mins guessing the "clawdia" password and it was just CLDA damn that made me pissed when i woke up.

Β 

Edited by Zolerox

@MattScott
EyePop posted the script, and did 99% of the heavy lifting with that, but didn't actually post the password on the forum.
It would appear that most people that used the script also didn't look at the log (Or know that log clears on navigation by default and has to have settings changed), they just used it to get in and nothing else.
What sort of reward do I get? Am I Tier 1, or Tier 2?Β πŸ€”

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zoehh said:

~snip~

Β 

IDK, it's all kind of a nightmare who gets what TBH, though to be fair, this isn't how they thought the ARG was going to work out at all (though to be fair. . . every ARG I've seen has been a community thing, so IDK why they'd expect otherwise.)

Please make official APB discord, thank you

• Thanks 2

Thank you ! LO .Β 

Β 

participated in the event ARGΒ social networks such as Twitter , Facebook ... ? ARGΒ not what I'd like to get in APB .Β  Β 81AwyE6up5_thumb.jpgΒ  you keep killing the exclusivity of things . it's frustrating .Β conspiracy .Β 

Β 

with respect @y

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yood said:

Thank you ! LO .Β 

Β 

participated in the event ARGΒ social networks such as Twitter , Facebook ... ? ARGΒ not what I'd like to get in APB .Β  Β 81AwyE6up5_thumb.jpgΒ  you keep killing the exclusivity of things . it's frustrating .Β conspiracy .Β 

Β 

with respect @y

hey i am concerned that you may be having a stroke, should i call 911 for you?

2 minutes ago, Latsha said:

hey i am concerned that you may be having a stroke, should i call 911 for you?

Don't worry, that's normal for him he's fine!

Β 

2 hours ago, Yood said:

Participated in the event ARGΒ social networks such as Twitter , Facebook ... ? ARGΒ not what I'd like to get in APB .Β  Β 81AwyE6up5_thumb.jpgΒ  you keep killing the exclusivity of things . it's frustrating .Β conspiracy .Β 

Β 

with respect @y

I do hope you're joking... 🀨

Β 

The tin foil hat hasΒ got meme value butΒ it is not really something with brag about because it was just given away as a holiday redeem item. GamersFirst gave it to everyone who logged in onΒ their anniversary of taking over APB.Β It's not a reward from any contest or competition event like the Butcher skin or 3D glasses.

Of all the items and rewards possibleΒ to give, this is actually rather fitting and was given as a reward in a fair I think.

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

thank you. I already had that hat . now there is a second set .passed a completely different event , we are given the old prize . Lo worked, we got about 7 new weapon skins and only one thingΒ  deer nose .

Edited by Yood

Is there a reason I didn't get my 3day premium?

Β 

I sill had hopes for tier 2 reward as of investing 5 hours to jump up to dat enfo and check out his spot πŸ˜†

Β 

But getting nothing feels weird.

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, heysie said:

Is there a reason I didn't get my 3day premium?

Β 

I sill had hopes for tier 2 reward as of investing 5 hours to jump up to dat enfo and check out his spot πŸ˜†

Β 

But getting nothing feels weird.

Β 

Β 

Anyone who redeem the 2nd code got premium.

21.83% of visitors were from the US.

19.62% of visitors were from Russia.

8.4% of visitors were from Germany.

6.11% of visitors were from the UK.ο»Ώ

Β 

can I learn more about the other participants by country ?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Anyone who redeem the 2nd code got premium.

I redeemed it in both forms

first like this: 6ac20d5025734f0f88453ec51de745d7

then like this: 6ac20d50-2573-4f0f-8845-3ec51de745d7

on wednesday evening around 9:45 pmΒ 

yesterday I went to my ingame Armas store redeem page which still showed me in blue "Thank you for participating in the redhill ARG blablabla..."

so what is going on here?

I know the time exactly cus a couple mins later I passed it on to some friends.

It's kind of a shame as I was very active on the discord channel in he first weeks of the ARG aswell.

Β 

greetz

Edited by heysie
  • Thanks 1

I redeemed it in both forms

first like this: 6ac20d5025734f0f88453ec51de745d7

then like this: 6ac20d50-2573-4f0f-8845-3ec51de745d7

on wednesday evening around 9:45 pmΒ 

yesterday I went to my ingame Armas store redeem page which still showed me in blue "Thank you for participating in the redhill ARG blablabla..."

so what is going on here?

I know the time exactly cus a couple mins later I passed it on to some friends.

It's kind of a shame as I was very active on the discord channel in he first weeks of the ARG aswell.

Β 

greetz

Time limited.

Hope you do all participants justice definitely no easy task going through everything to check. Cool eventΒ πŸ‘

Edited by TheJellyGoo

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

Time limited.

Β 

Yeah I know.

But like I said I put the code in on wednesday.

I have not received anything since the redemption, there is no code/item shown to redeem on Armas. Anybody recwuved something until now? I am bit confused atm. XD

Yeah I know.

But like I said I put the code in on wednesday.

Β 

9 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

I have not received anything since the redemption, there is no code/item shown to redeem on Armas. Anybody recwuved something until now? I am bit confused atm. XD

It was also said that those rewards would be sent out over the weekend. If you didn't get anything by Monday around noon in L.A. then I'd post about it again

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

I got my email from the Red hill mailing list with the tinfoil hat, But I too am waiting for an email for my efforts in categoriesΒ 2 and 3.

One tries to be patient with understanding of SO MANY people in the community involved with this event

Cool that we got 3 days of premium, but with the amount of DDoSs Jericho has been suffering, i don't even have enough time do save a single symbol :^)

i did not get the tinfoil hat code , neither the 1k g1c here, i did use my actual email for the redhill website since day one and , tried every time the website got updated.

Β 

i did get the premium tho ( i wish it was a code so we could use it when we actually needed it, but can't really complain much as we're getting it for free anyway)

1 minute ago, Ketog said:

i did not get the tinfoil hat code , neither the 1k g1c here, i did use my actual email for the redhill website since day one and , tried every time the website got updated.

Β 

i did get the premium tho ( i wish it was a code so we could use it when we actually needed it, but can't really complain much as we're getting it for free anyway)

if you logged in sometime like last year or some shit you got the tin foil hat because tiggs had some boner about pretending rg was working on the engine upgrade when it wasnt and gave it to everyone afaik

• Like 1

-snip-

Edited by MartinPL
Got the relevant info!

2 hours ago, Alani said:

if you logged in sometime like last year or some shit you got the tin foil hat because tiggs had some boner about pretending rg was working on the engine upgrade when it wasnt and gave it to everyone afaik

Β 

it doesn't matter , i should recive it anyway , plus that tinfoil hat code is account bound , while the one i have is not .