Westford

Jericho - Dev Team in Game Experience...... 6/2

So, some of the Dev Team did sign on to Jericho on 6/2/2018 @ 18:00

Played a few Baylan FC missions I saw...

and then moved on ......

Mission District perhaps... ?

We would like to hear some Feedback from the Devs.....

Tell us of your experience in Mission...   Fight Club .... ?

Thoughts ... suggestions... share with us ...

Look at the original post by Lixil, she's updating in it, they're in open conflict 🙂

• Like 2

I think everyone in FC had good fun for awhile. They moved on to open conflict so they could do missions.They’re new players and they want to have some fun too! FC can be frustrating even for a gold. I think poor Andro was a green. I did enjoy shooting them though so thanks for playing with us!

Edited by Rumple

I would also like to read the feedback from the DEVs about their game experience, if they find the game as "difficult" as many other players say ...

dissecting the gameplay session like it’s cs:go tourney finals

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

dissecting the gameplay session like it’s cs:go tourney finals

These nerds can't even properly yolo D point from the East side of Suji in 'On The Fence' and they want to become a top tier team in the APB League. What a joke. Blastin was right, get these guys some pudding and put them back in the retirement home.

I would have played but I was drunk and fell asleep. Sorry.

woulda been nice if they showed up in general population, like bronze. People were waiting to meet them. The idea being come play with us n see what we have to deal with. . So we still don't have Gms in district but we got plenty people with hooping cough, ffs.

Guess I need an English lesson cause the forum keeps disappearing my sentence. it woulda been nice to see you in a real server

17 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

woulda been nice if they showed up in general population, like bronze. People were waiting to meet them. The idea being come play with us n see what we have to deal with. . So we still don't have Gms in district but we got plenty people with hooping cough, ffs.

Guess I need an English lesson cause the forum keeps disappearing my sentence. it woulda been nice to see you in a real server

How about the people who cannot join bronze? Everyone is allowed to join fight club. Everyone is allowed to join open conflict. Everyone is allowed to join silver districts. 

Why exactly is bronze a “real” server? Why do you think it’s a good idea for the developers to hold an event and limit who is allowed to particapte? 

Regardless of your threat level you were able to participate in the event with the developers and that is how it should be. 

Edited by LaQuandra

1 hour ago, LaQuandra said:

How about the people who cannot join bronze? Everyone is allowed to join fight club. Everyone is allowed to join open conflict. Everyone is allowed to join silver districts. 

Why exactly is bronze a “real” server? Why do you think it’s a good idea for the developers to hold an event and limit who is allowed to particapte? 

Regardless of your threat level you were able to participate in the event with the developers and that is how it should be. 

anyone can join bronze, golds in there all the time, I guess I assumed from their original post that they would be making an appearance at least in a mission district, the open conflict are extra servers nobody ever uses, and FC is not exactly a hang spot. Why bronze, cause silver servers have all pro's, golds, n lots of people with respiratory congestion as a rule. bronze is not much better but that is where everyone goes. So they only meet the pros n golds, they don't meet the regular people. but that's ok,

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

anyone can join bronze, golds in there all the time, I guess I assumed from their original post that they would be making an appearance at least in a mission district, the open conflict are extra servers nobody ever uses, and FC is not exactly a hang spot. Why bronze, cause silver servers have all pro's, golds, n lots of people with respiratory congestion as a rule. bronze is not much better but that is where everyone goes. So they only meet the pros n golds, they don't meet the regular people. but that's ok,

Golds are not allowed to join bronze. The only golds in bronze are the silvers that turned gold.

Whether or not FC "is not exactly a hang spot" doesn't mean you can't join it. So you're basically saying that because you don't want to face the "pros," the developers should leave out a portion of community to save your ego? Be selfless, not selfish. 

It was only their first time doing this. 

FC and OC were good ideas since there are no threat restrictions on who can join. 

Im sure in the future they will also play in bronze districts, if for no other reason than they are pretty bad at APB. 

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It was only their first time doing this. 

FC and OC were good ideas since there are no threat restrictions on who can join. 

Im sure in the future they will also play in bronze districts, if for no other reason than they are pretty bad at APB. 

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

lmao, 1 touhou tranny waifu deposited into your account.

Edited by Puffdragon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

lmao, 1 touhou tranny waifu deposited into your account.

HUZZAH!!!

• Like 1

I kinda wanna know what they thought about the gun play, and whether or not the tutorial was well explained or descriptive. I've been playing long enough, that the tutorial didn't really affect me. This past week though, I got my girlfriend to sign up, and try playing. She didn't like it, albeit the tutorial wasn't really detailed enough, and she felt like she had no real direction that explained the game for her.

Probably better to post this in another thread about the tutorial, but I'd like to hear something back from the devs on their opinion of the tutorial.

54 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Golds are not allowed to join bronze. The only golds in bronze are the silvers that turned gold.

Whether or not FC "is not exactly a hang spot" doesn't mean you can't join it. So you're basically saying that because you don't want to face the "pros," the developers should leave out a portion of community to save your ego? Be selfless, not selfish. 

well I was there thinking that's where they would be, there was no indication they were going to fc until later. n as far as facing the pros n making things for all players, I could turn around what you said. saying they excluded the mass majority n only went to visit the pros. its not really about that, just bummed I couldn't meet them

2 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

well I was there thinking that's where they would be, there was no indication they were going to fc until later. n as far as facing the pros n making things for all players, I could turn around what you said. saying they excluded the mass majority n only went to visit the pros. its not really about that, just bummed I couldn't meet them

Bronzes and silvers can go anywhere, golds can't.

3 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well I was there at 3 oclock waiting, no biggie

I'm sure they will do another event soon, next time idle in APB discord.