McMaster

cant log in

Hey guys someone have problem in apb to log into ur account ingame even if ur ID and Password are right?

im trying to log in with my correc tpasswotd and ID  and its telling me its wrong. i changed the password 3 times and its keep telling me its wrong 

can u hguys help me ? 

thx u xD 

I'm having the same issue.  I'm getting Error Code 11003 (bad login info) while trying to log into the game even after verifying my information.  I have not yet tried to change my password, but seeing the above post that seems pointless.

I can log into my account at the website without issue.

11 hours ago, lidoR said:

Hey guys someone have problem in apb to log into ur account ingame even if ur ID and Password are right?

im trying to log in with my correc tpasswotd and ID  and its telling me its wrong. i changed the password 3 times and its keep telling me its wrong 

can u hguys help me ? 

thx u xD 

10 hours ago, JimWraith said:

I'm having the same issue.  I'm getting Error Code 11003 (bad login info) while trying to log into the game even after verifying my information.  I have not yet tried to change my password, but seeing the above post that seems pointless.

I can log into my account at the website without issue.

Can it be that before that you redeemed code which was found in RedHill Institute Email? To be exactly this one Snipped redeemcode ~@mayii . And yes I have the same problem and I think its because of this code because my second account also doesnt work after I redeemed it.

9 hours ago, 3aDpoT said:

Can it be that before that you redeemed code which was found in RedHill Institute Email? To be exactly this one Snipped redeemcode ~@mayii. And yes I have the same problem and I think its because of this code because my second account also doesnt work after I redeemed it.

It happens to me too but redeemed it in 3 accounts and just 2 of them are having that problem.

9 hours ago, 3aDpoT said:

Can it be that before that you redeemed code which was found in RedHill Institute Email? To be exactly this one Snipped redeemcode ~@mayii. And yes I have the same problem and I think its because of this code because my second account also doesnt work after I redeemed it.

8 hours ago, Guacamole said:

It happens to me too but redeemed it in 3 accounts and just 2 of them are having that problem.

I redeemed the code, but I'm not having issues logging in. This issue might just be unrelated to that code

I just performed a full reinstall and still having the issue.  The only change account side would be applying the final RedHill ARG code to my account successfully.

Well now that's one hell of a prize.  🤬

5 minutes ago, Guacamole said:

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

I redeemed the code, but I'm not having issues logging in. This issue might just be unrelated to that code

Tried it on my third account too and now the same just cant log in, too big of coincidence that this happens right after redeeming this code. Even if its on our side than that mean we somehow redeem the code wrong way or something?

Tried restarting the game, repair, restart pc, reboot my router, tried on my notebook, also with mobile data but nothing worked. Now friend also cant log in. Like I said to big of coincidence. Hope its code then at least we know where could be the problem.

A redemption code should NOT break the game like this.  Not a 10 year old game, despite multiple management teams.  WTF?

Well not unless the code significantly changes the account's status.

Merged.

TO ATTEMPT TO FIX I HAVE:
Restarted APB from Steam.
Rebooted my computer.
Performed a Repair action from the APB Launcher.
Uninstalled from Steam, and reinstalled the APB client directly.

Considering what to my knowledge the Error Code 11003 means to APB, it looks like something broke my account.

Hello all, 

Thank you all for posting and bringing this issue to our attention. We are investigating the problem right now and will let you know when we have more information.

Selali

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up Selali!  My support ticket regarding this is in the Zendesk queue somewhere.  😛

Nevermind, you found it.  😁

Hello all, 

Looks like we have found the error and corrected it. Please close out of APB or any other place that you could not log in and try again.

Thank you for your patience,

Selali

• Like 1

Yes, thank you very much. The issue is gone. Now I can go to sleep knowing it was fixed. I just started playing after really long time and this happens, thanks again for fixing it so fast.

And Im sorry but I got a little curious, could I ask what was the problem?

I still have this problem, cant log in after i redeem code in ARMAS

On 3/28/2019 at 3:33 AM, Selali said:

Hello all, 

Looks like we have found the error and corrected it. Please close out of APB or any other place that you could not log in and try again.

Thank you for your patience,

Selali

I still have this problem, cant log in after i redeem code in ARMAS