blockblack

Will reporting a troll get him banned?

8 hours ago, Zolerox said:

as it is right now if enough people report someone a GM appears (tested it with a group of my friends) they make the decision even if 300 people reported that 1 person won't get banned unless they are actually doing something not right.

A troll (if they take it too far) will get banned.

situation : Lo receives a report on any player . and begins to check it . the player who is checked has the perfect personal settings of the game , a lot of experience and knowledge , the ideal location of residence relative to the playable server ... team GM it is just the players . THEY ARE NOT COMPETENT !

result the player will receive a manual ban . you are all here shouting that G1 abused manual bans . 

GM not can to decide . can doubt !  Yes ! to prove, NO ! 

it's a very fine line. I trust anti-cheat programs more than the GM team.

Edited by Yood

In fact, we did break the 1000 player mark last week. Both during Saturday and Sunday there were more than 1000 players online globally at Citadel peak time around 8pm CET, according to this.

Not that it matters much, though. 950, 1050, or 1200 are all very unhealthy pop-figures.

Edited yesterday at 01:55 AM by AsgerLund

^^ pretty much how i feel too

Edit : yood's post wasnt there when i posted weird.. I wish the forums could let us add a quote to an edited post.

Edited by Fortune Runner

4 hours ago, Yood said:

it's a very fine line. I trust anti-cheat programs more than the GM team.

You weren't here when punkbuster banned anyone that logged in.

53 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

You weren't here when punkbuster banned anyone that logged in.

punkbuster banned all fake , artists who did the simbols using third-party programs . bans were legal . facts ! Yes ! all 3 anticheat officially recognized as erroneous bans . QUESTION ! if the machine which analyzes the MANY settings is wrong , how many mistakes can commit noob arrogant GM ?

please hide Zolerox .

Merged.

imagine hypothetically ! after LO comes another company and start checking bans ! What is happening? fuzzy bunny ! there was no reason for bans !

the bans are only automatic , the GM can look up , notify the company . the company is making a bid to increase control over the player .

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Yood said:

punkbuster banned all fake , artists who did the simbols using third-party programs . bans were legal . facts ! Yes ! all 3 anticheat officially recognized as erroneous bans . QUESTION ! if the machine which analyzes the MANY settings is wrong , how many mistakes can commit noob arrogant GM ?

please hide Zolerox .

Merged.

imagine hypothetically ! after LO comes another company and start checking bans ! What is happening? fuzzy bunny ! there was no reason for bans !

the bans are only automatic , the GM can look up , notify the company . the company is making a bid to increase control over the player .

It's getting harder and harder to understand what your trying to say.

1.What i said did actually happend here's a link to a topic that reported on it (with staff response) PB kicks?

i quote from A. a player and B. a "volunteer staff member'

"but the question is, after the fix, will people get their accounts back??? (the ones who got banned meaningless)"

staf - Considering I too was banned, I'd hope so.  

2.punk buster banning people that use third party programs to make the symbols?

xneat ? i have no memory of anyone getting banned from that.

3.Bans were illegal, no idea what your On but it must be strong.

4. *something about the anticheat settings being wrong "if that can mess up a little Imagine how much 'noob arrogant gm' could"

You have quite some nerve, Machines are made by humans and humans make mistakes "all bans are automatic" o i don't think so.

5.You ignored me in-game after you said some colorfully specific words about the recent "asia" population that joined jericho

And you /ignored me because I called you out on your blatant racism? You went on about "zole you fuzzy bunny you make all the peoples not like me" all i said was "because you keep putting out false information and generally not being nice" then you just swore and walked off.

Now y00d before you try to say your perfect in anyway take 1 quick peak at your profile background.

DIdn't they move over to a timed penalty system? So, not banned really just slapped with dunno...

15 hours ago, Zolerox said:

i have no memory of anyone getting banned from that.

that happened but it was a while back during a ban spree for people annoying gms various ways like the forum topics back then.

a lot of different things happened at once and this was somewhere in the middle of it.

i dont remember much.

20 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It's getting harder and harder to understand what your trying to say.

1.What i said did actually happend here's a link to a topic that reported on it (with staff response) PB kicks?

i quote from A. a player and B. a "volunteer staff member'

"but the question is, after the fix, will people get their accounts back??? (the ones who got banned meaningless)"

staf - Considering I too was banned, I'd hope so.  

xneat ? i have no memory of anyone getting banned from that.

3.Bans were illegal, no idea what your On but it must be strong.

4. *something about the anticheat settings being wrong "if that can mess up a little Imagine how much 'noob arrogant gm' could"

You have quite some nerve, Machines are made by humans and humans make mistakes "all bans are automatic" o i don't think so.

5.You ignored me in-game after you said some colorfully specific words about the recent "asia" population that joined jericho

And you /ignored me because I called you out on your blatant racism? You went on about "zole you fuzzy bunny you make all the peoples not like me" all i said was "because you keep putting out false information and generally not being nice" then you just swore and walked off.

Now y00d before you try to say your perfect in anyway take 1 quick peak at your profile background.

"but the question is, after the fix, will people get their accounts back??? (the ones who got banned meaningless)"  - What's it?

staf - Considering I too was banned, I'd hope so.   - What's it?

xneat ? i have no memory of anyone getting banned from that. - if you don't remember, that doesn't mean it wasn't.

3.Bans were illegal, no idea what your On but it must be strong. - the erroneous bans were ? 

And you /ignored me because I called you out on your blatant racism? You went on about "zole you fuzzy bunny you make all the peoples not like me" all i said was "because you keep putting out false information and generally not being nice" then you just swore and walked off.  - no words.  your lyrics are rubbish .

if I say a lie (mistake ) you show me ! the rest is just empty talk . 

Edited by Yood

give me his name and i will pay him out i mean common 70K ingame cash isnt that worth to take the effort to report him.