vfterlife

Armas bugs & RP+LO feat. & other.

Hi. 

1. High toop bots ( https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=208&productId=1516  ) You can add to the basket (probably you can and buy) many times. 

2. Weapon packs ( https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=204 ) worth up to 2000G1C have the old prices in the description (the prices of the goods you changed, but did not take into account the description)

3. You will soon add a new mode battleroyale, respectively, waiting for the influx of players. Right? Remove the "trap" in which new players fall who have indicated an age less than 18 at registration and cannot enter the game. You can technically prevent the creation of an account, if you specify an age less than 18. 

4. You find time to edit such insignificant things, but you don’t find really important things: user convenience.
404.1553614369.png
 I can hear someone give the command to fix it. LOLOLOLOL

5. About two weeks ago I noticed that the Reloaded Productions logo appeared on the LO website. I was waiting for news - but they did not follow. Therefore, I am writing this here.
@MattScott earned more money and bought RP? 
The fact that the RP had not been with the LO before, is indicated by two factors:
1. Matt said that RP was not part of the purchase.
2. Immediately after the purchase of G1, the RP logo disappeared from the APB bootloader from the site. There appeared (and now it is) a logo LO.

Edited by vfterlife

An example of 2. that shows the conflicting information :

AnKqJ46.png

3. If they're not old enough they shouldn't be playing the game, but if they entered the correct information they'll be able to access their account fully when they are old enough.

4. The white of the 'planet' that was removed for the bg2 image could interfere with the white text that is overlayed on top of it.  Also, a change like that can't be compared to some of the other changes we'd all love to see happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If they're not old enough they shouldn't be playing the game, but if they entered the correct information they'll be able to access their account fully when they are old enough

Don't pretend like you don't understand anything.

Wherever age from 18 is required - you cannot create an account / enter the site from the very beginning. 

Example - https://www.rockstargames.com/V/restricted-content/agegate/form?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rockstargames.com%2FV%2F&options=&locale=en_us 

Facebook, twitter, phub, etc. 

This should not be a trap.

1 minute ago, vfterlife said:

Don't pretend like you don't understand anything.

Wherever age from 18 is required - you cannot create an account / enter the site from the very beginning. 

Example - https://www.rockstargames.com/V/restricted-content/agegate/form?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rockstargames.com%2FV%2F&options=&locale=en_us 

Facebook, twitter, phub, etc. 

This should not be a trap.

There is a clear distinction that should be made between creating an account and playing the game. That distinction is clearly made in the EULA.

You're allowed to create an account and sign the EULA from the age of 13 if you have permission/consent from a parent/legal guardian.

Since the account can also be used to play other games that's not an issue.

But to enter/use the game (APB Reloaded) you have to be an adult, there's no mention of younger age allowed with consent from a legal guardian there. 

The section of the APB EULA where all of this is mentioned: 

5.3 You acknowledge and agree that you shall only be entitled to use the Game if you are an adult of at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or if you are at least 17 (seventeen) years of age in applicable jurisdictions where you are legally permitted to purchase the Game. 

5.4 By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, and installing and using the Game, you warrant that you are an adult of at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or have the consent of your parents or legal guardians to enter into and be bound by this End User License Agreement. 

Just now, Kevkof said:

There is a clear distinction that should be made between creating an account and playing the game. That distinction is clearly made in the EULA.

You're allowed to create an account and sign the EULA from the age of 13 if you have permission/consent from a parent/legal guardian.

Since the account can also be used to play other games that's not an issue.

But to enter/use the game (APB Reloaded) you have to be an adult, there's no mention of younger age allowed with consent from a legal guardian there. 

The section of the APB EULA where all of this is mentioned: 

stupid formalities 🙂

1 minute ago, vfterlife said:

stupid formalities 🙂

Well, if you don't agree with them there's only one option for you and that is to not agree with the terms of service (which are part of the EULA) . Then you can just leave through the nearest door  👉🚪

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Well, if you don't agree with them there's only one option for you and that is to not agree with the terms of service (which are part of the EULA) . Then you can just leave through the nearest door  👉🚪

But first I want to look at the riot. tell me: is he beautiful? Will not my random team consist of a golden me, and three silver ones? 

I suppose that if the matchmaking system is used in the riot as in ordinary missions, it is impossible to win a solo victory. 

Tell me that the Riot is designed for beginners, and not for grandmasters with 10000000hours in apb. 

Sorry.

3 hours ago, vfterlife said:

Tell me that the Riot is designed for beginners, and not for grandmasters with 10000000hours in apb.

i won't tell you anything! it's a secret thus far.

about the age thing: i suppose they could *warn* you during account creation that you won't be able to play APB. not exactly the best solution - but they also have other games with lower ratings that probably will eventually use the same accounts.

and they are definitely obliged to prevent people of too low ages from playing the game (in some countries that is). entering false data should also not be the rule (unless for privacy reasons - i guess).

good findings though

(also lol, don't be so anal about them fixing the background of a webpage. the fix probably was a minute job and probably didn't involve many people.)

Edited by neophobia

Just now, IronicTerror said:

can't add to cart

As a possible work-around, change the selected character on Armas, then add it to the cart and if needed switch back to the character you want it on (for character specific things like name changes or items)