NotGoodAtNames

BattlEye blocking atiags/atiags64 DLLs, causes me to get kicked out every 5 minutes

I'm posting here and I'll send this to support as well, although I'm clearly not expecting an answer any time soon.

I could play the game during the early morning just fine but later in the day, I tried booting up the game, playing and I got kicked out of the server.

So I went back in. Kicked out again.

I close the game and, lo and behold, I'm greeted by this little error message:

7nt89z6.png

Quite a shock, seeing as the game was working perfectly fine 10 hours earlier.

So far, I've tried:

• Deleting the DLLs, then redownloading the DLLs fresh by repairing the client
  • Uninstalling BattlEye, rebooting, reinstalling BattlEye
  • Reinstalling the game
  • Removing my display driver (with DDU through Windows Safe Mode) and reinstalling it clean (since the DLLs are AMD specific)
  • Using the "-safe" launch option

None of them have worked. The next step to fix this is basically a system reinstall, but I'd rather not do that if I can, because there's no guarantee it'd work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Update! and double posting

Went from Windows 10 back to Windows 8.1 to troubleshoot another issue with my USB ports, and I'm still getting that error when launching APB, so whatever it is, I'm truly and properly fucked.

tried reinstalling directx9 runtime? maybe try reinstalling vcredist packages too see if that helps (start from 2010)

I sent an email to BattlEye support as well, we'll see what they have to say whenever they answer.

7 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

tried reinstalling directx9 runtime? maybe try reinstalling vcredist packages too see if that helps (start from 2010)

I'm on a fresh install. Still got the problem.

Try turning all of your steam in game overlay stuff off including the frame rate display worked for me

Got the same message pop up as I was loading the game last night, albeit for whatever reason BE didn't kick me out.

Started getting this error too. Showed up out of the blue with no obvious cause.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:05 PM, Nashua said:

Try turning all of your steam in game overlay stuff off including the frame rate display worked for me

as i said

Came back to the game after year break, got this after trying to activate my inventory... got break again I suppose...

I think that's problem on BattleEye side and you should bother them about it.

Dunno why LO didn't take offical stand over this issue tho.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

I think that's problem on BattleEye side and you should bother them about it.

Dunno why LO didn't take offical stand over this issue tho.

cheat detection purposes 😉

Who the fuck started to dislike all comments.

Is this actually blocking the game from launching or just showing that and then still launching?

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Is this actually blocking the game from launching or just showing that and then still launching?

The game launches, just that this error pops up in the background, and ever since that error started happening, I started getting kicked out when joining any district after a few minutes.

Also, still haven't received a reply from BattlEye support or G1 support, so I'm still in the dark for now.

1 hour ago, NotGoodAtNames said:

The game launches, just that this error pops up in the background, and ever since that error started happening, I started getting kicked out when joining any district after a few minutes.

Also, still haven't received a reply from BattlEye support or G1 support, so I'm still in the dark for now.

It's not really an error, but I get what you're referring to. It says in the BattlEye Launcher "Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game." (I've been getting that for a specific application ever since BE got added). 

It might take them a bit to investigate what specifically is causing the issues.