I think matchmaking is drunk....

Not really.

Β 

That is likely the best the system can come up with due to the small pool of players to choose from. The enemy team also likely has the option to call backup. Plus knowing you most of those golds are probably low gold while the silvers and high silver.

• Like 4

Look at it this way - the game believes you're good enough to handle that opposition. Which means, APB matchmaking system thinks you're really good. Give yourself a pat on the back.

When has it ever been sober? did i miss it?

I thought the party kept going and kept on too...its why im still here lol

In bronze the matchmaking is even worse

I don't think that we can blame 10 years oldΒ Matchmaking, when districts are full of ppl. who play in lower threatΒ dist. just to get more kills and ez wins.Β Ofc we cant forget 300-500 pop.Β 

Β 

*ThreatΒ lockΒ districts.

*If player changes threat don't give him any mission till he goes into right dist.

*Remove ability to dethreat. You cant go down by threat unless you didin't playΒ few weeks or more.Β Β 

*Add few open conflict dists. so ppl. still could groupΒ up with differentΒ threat friends.

Β 

*Or remove threats and add newΒ Matchmaking system.Β 

• Like 3

Was matchmaking in APB ever good? I don't think so.

But before when there were more players it was less of a chance for this to happen, it still did tho

Β 

Btw am i the only one who sees what mod the player has on his JG -> high-magnification scope :DD

• Like 1

i mean at least u have team mates.

Β 

matchmaking keeps putting me alone against 2 silvers, 2 golds, or fuckn 3 bronzes as if its allowed.

Β 

i thought that fixed the stupid 'one person start mission' issue.

13 minutes ago, Alani said:

Β 

matchmaking keeps putting me alone against 2 silvers, 2 golds, or fuckn 3 bronzes as if its allowed.

Β 

It only happens if someones teammates abandon them before they get opp...so if someone is waiting for opp while in a mission solo, it doesnt cancel the mission it will still find you (or them) opp.

this screenshot does not carry full information about the match . you already said the team is looking for ways to repair and will they do after the engine upgrade .

Β 

4 hours ago, Alani said:

Β 

Β 

let the system gives solo players in the opponents full team , leave me the right to play SOLO and make my own decisions how to play .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It only happens if someones teammates abandon them before they get opp...so if someone is waiting for opp while in a mission solo, it doesnt cancel the mission it will still find you (or them) opp.

problem is, I'm put against these people with no team mate.

Β 

The game doesn't even register a team mate for, and the scoreboard shows I never had a team mate. It specifically gave me a mission with two opponents against myself.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This is true, the matchmaking used to behave like this, but eventually it became much worse. Now it starts matches such as 2 silvers vs 2 golds without backup.

9 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

I don't think that we can blame 10 years oldΒ Matchmaking, when districts are full of ppl. who play in lower threatΒ dist. just to get more kills and ez wins.Β Ofc we cant forget 300-500 pop.Β 

Β 

*ThreatΒ lockΒ districts.

*If player changes threat don't give him any mission till he goes into right dist.

*Remove ability to dethreat. You cant go down by threat unless you didin't playΒ few weeks or more.Β Β 

*Add few open conflict dists. so ppl. still could groupΒ up with differentΒ threat friends.

Β 

*Or remove threats and add newΒ Matchmaking system.Β 

doesn't work.Β  There aren't enough players to split the population into 4 districts (trainee, bronze, silver, gold).

Same as it was 2 or maybe 3 years ago. Strange that they are not bronze players. You are lucky.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

problem is, I'm put against these people with no team mate.

Β 

The game doesn't even register a team mate for, and the scoreboard shows I never had a team mate. It specifically gave me a mission with two opponents against myself.

That's because you are simply too stronk,Β  my dear!

12 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Was matchmaking in APB ever good? I don't think so.

But before when there were more players it was less of a chance for this to happen, it still did tho

Β 

Btw am i the only one who sees what mod the player has on his JG -> high-magnification scope :DD

^^ its the reason I used his name when taking the pic. Good eye!

looks right to me, silvers fighting silvers :V

the system does not distinguish between threat levels , does not make adjustments for the presence and use of mods .Β the system distributes the players in the system : a party - opponent ,Β the gold that is requesting help against bronze ( 3 gold against 4 bronze ) is simply ridiculousΒ . but it is a fact of the game .

Edited by Yood

lDxSQQb.jpg

I could tell everyone knows that ...
3 golds vs 2 silvers and bronze no backup ...