Sign in to follow this  

Another car spawner thread! Poggers!

This is honestly ridiculous; I killed their entire team and then the two spawn on the damn car not even more than 20m from me and then kill me, losing the entire mission because my team didnt wanna work as a damn team. This scenario has happened to me sooo many god forbidden times now.

That's why I always make car spawners my primary focus.

I die, I mark them on the map, I spawn, I go and take them out.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You nerd thats an old video you've posted before!

Yeah it's an old video but it still shows how stupid the car spawners can be  -_-

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

That was a really weird snap at 0:19

You're kidding right? That's was a warp from lag.

• Thanks 2

gold leaves machines in shitty positions, team is reborn not in tactically correct point and the short point spawning of .  I don't see anything fancy .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiida said:

What? Been playing for years and never saw that.

1 hour ago, Kiida said:

wooosh

The system is shit but you didn't need to die there. Looking at the minimap, right after you killed the chick in the door frame, you can see that you are not in range to block the spawner. Therefore instead of running in the open towards it, you should have pushed around statue where you could have then secured the car boost area or chugged a nade or two at the spawner from statue, securing you another kill or two.

This death is because of your bad decision making more so than the car spawner.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

You have a NSSW and 2 nades and you can see their mobile spawns on radar..? 😔

Going for the flank of the NHVR was a good move but then you're open.

In hind sight you could of potentially gone straight across the plaza and used the glass barriers as cover to shoot back, run close enough to block the mobile spawn but not so close within range of a remote detonator.

Once all opponents are down there no risk of remote det, so you can take those mobile spawn out with a few shots of the NSSW and a nade each.

Each loss is a potential lesson to be learnt for next time.

• Like 2

The way you play needs fixing. Car spawners are alright.

6 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

That was a really weird snap at 0:19

darn, you discovered my aimbot. REEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

You have a NSSW and 2 nades and you can see their mobile spawns on radar..? 😔

Going for the flank of the NHVR was a good move but then you're open.

In hind sight you could of potentially gone straight across the plaza and used the glass barriers as cover to shoot back, run close enough to block the mobile spawn but not so close within range of a remote detonator.

Once all opponents are down there no risk of remote det, so you can take those mobile spawn out with a few shots of the NSSW and a nade each.

Each loss is a potential lesson to be learnt for next time.

Damn, some constructive criticism thats actually helpful... You are a gem to this community and deserve a pat.

3 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

The system is shit but you didn't need to die there. Looking at the minimap, right after you killed the chick in the door frame, you can see that you are not in range to block the spawner. Therefore instead of running in the open towards it, you should have pushed around statue where you could have then secured the car boost area or chugged a nade or two at the spawner from statue, securing you another kill or two.

This death is because of your bad decision making more so than the car spawner.

Damn, some constructive criticism thats actually helpful... You are a gem to this community and deserve two pats.

5 hours ago, Kiida said:

no its my aimbot.  dont tell the GMs

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

wooosh

Not considering the player it's coming from.

Let me just stand in the middle of the street lean-firing at everyone with an MG and assume that i can get away with it forever...

6 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

What? Been playing for years and never saw that.

Citadel player confirmed, it was the classic Jericho 10m warp that happens when it's having to fend off DDoS attacks

16 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

20m from me 

watch your video again bud, enemies spawn when you're like 34m/33m away from an item so they probably got the spawn when you were 35m away.

46fd11053ce185913ce4f2f6dd53f946.png

e3f314c6b76b4e19b23e7d0f6a784967.png

(i agree that sometimes it bugs out and ppl can spawn like 10m away but pick a better video thanks)

• Like 1

Welcome to "APB bullshoot" 101.

Car spawners are somewhere on that list.

• Thanks 1

Whilst this is probably not the best example - Car Spawners are kind of silly in that you can have entire teams spawning very close to you.

However they more make up part of what is a very temperamental and not very consistent spawn system in the game in general - you'd need to do more than just fix car spawners.

As for killing the car spawner after the first two enemies - it's clear the third enemy has already located you by that point (they've shot you after all) and it's somewhat unreasonable to expect people to ignore a player they're being actively attacked by. Yes you could have retreated (and your teammates could have really done with not dropping the items so far from the drop itself) just to blow up the car spawner - but that's losing the momentum you had already on the attack. I suppose that's my main issue with car spawners - they take almost no effort to deploy, but you still have to go out of your way and expend ammo/nades to destroy them. I think having increased blocking radii (on objectives themselves might be useful) could help alleviate the issue. They also bring many other issues, such as a destroyed car spawner revealing where an enemy is approaching from.

Again however, car spawners aren't the only flaw with the spawn system - and often they're the only way to make it work.

3 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

watch your video again bud, enemies spawn when you're like 34m/33m away from an item so they probably got the spawn when you were 35m away.

46fd11053ce185913ce4f2f6dd53f946.png

e3f314c6b76b4e19b23e7d0f6a784967.png

(i agree that sometimes it bugs out and ppl can spawn like 10m away but pick a better video thanks)

I cant pick videos that I upload REEEEE.  Also, cute mouth~

1 hour ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Whilst this is probably not the best example - Car Spawners are kind of silly in that you can have entire teams spawning very close to you.

However they more make up part of what is a very temperamental and not very consistent spawn system in the game in general - you'd need to do more than just fix car spawners.

As for killing the car spawner after the first two enemies - it's clear the third enemy has already located you by that point (they've shot you after all) and it's somewhat unreasonable to expect people to ignore a player they're being actively attacked by. Yes you could have retreated (and your teammates could have really done with not dropping the items so far from the drop itself) just to blow up the car spawner - but that's losing the momentum you had already on the attack. I suppose that's my main issue with car spawners - they take almost no effort to deploy, but you still have to go out of your way and expend ammo/nades to destroy them. I think having increased blocking radii (on objectives themselves might be useful) could help alleviate the issue. They also bring many other issues, such as a destroyed car spawner revealing where an enemy is approaching from.

Again however, car spawners aren't the only flaw with the spawn system - and often they're the only way to make it work.

Yeah I think the real issue with the game is being able to kill someone and immediately have them spawn and be able to come back within 10 fucking seconds, with or without car spawner.

Like I seriously hate taking out an entire team in an all out battle where some of my team dies but we manage to kill the opponets and then trying to do a point that takes 20 seconds to complete ( a little exaggerated ) just to have them already back on the point and shooting at us.   Its even worse with tryhard players but alas, Im just wasting my time bitching and complaining, shit wont be done about it and its just part of APB.

4 hours ago, Acornie said:

Citadel player confirmed, it was the classic Jericho 10m warp that happens when it's having to fend off DDoS attacks

We still fend off ddos attacks or whatever they are like theyre ingame events.

a Pair of Socks . how often do you have a problem specified in the thread ?

• Like 1

We already went over this last time you posted it.

It is your own fault you died there.

Even if it was Socks's fault he died here.

d872ed2f0930d272ac9e698ef6d96af7.png

Why do people think spawning closer to the objective after dying is normal? (Especially one being contested)

Let alone before weapon dropoff's even occur.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

Sign in to follow this