Why is the Talon so garbage and Fang so brokenly OP?

8 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

The fang would have 3 shot killed at this distance. Please stop spamming your video over and over 

Video above.

That's painfull to watch. OCA Nano glow is the most reliable secondary.

Even if they don't "fix" the talon at least put it in the description that the silencer reduces range.

14 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

OCA Nano glow is the most reliable secondary.

T00dKFH.gif

Literally what?

• Thanks 1

i mean, itd be cool to see a slightly stronger talon, but imagine getting completely melted before you can realize where the shots are coming from o-o

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

T00dKFH.gif

Literally what?

its true

i use nano glow all the time

the glowiness makes hitreg register all shots

45 minutes ago, Asu said:

i mean, itd be cool to see a slightly stronger talon, but imagine getting completely melted before you can realize where the shots are coming from o-o

Radar goes up to ~85m, and the game has direction indicators when you're shot. . .

. . . just because the gun is slightly more quiet, doesn't mean you can't tell where the shots are coming from, lol.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Radar goes up to ~85m, and the game has direction indicators when you're shot. . .

. . . just because the gun is slightly more quiet, doesn't mean you can't tell where the shots are coming from, lol.

isn't it more like 75m?

9 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

unless u use condor.

HAH

4 minutes ago, Szambi said:

isn't it more like 75m?

Nope, it's over 80m:
a9dbf428b73d37a43ad5dc6a9edcc34d.png

IIRC basically the inner line of the compass readings is 80m, and the very outer edge is 85m. I could be wrong on this though as I've always been bad with what lines mean what on the radar.

Simply because of IR, however alot of the time it is how you use the weapon, same goes for most of the weapons anyways.

Alot of the time it depends on the people trying to find their right choice of weapon to use thats comfortable with them. 

I have roughly 3k hours and I'm still trying to find kits that seem decent to me.

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Nope, it's over 80m:
a9dbf428b73d37a43ad5dc6a9edcc34d.png

IIRC basically the inner line of the compass readings is 80m, and the very outer edge is 85m. I could be wrong on this though as I've always been bad with what lines mean what on the radar.

15M (first line), 35M, 55M, 75M (edge). Slightly more if you account for the width of the icons.

https://i.imgur.com/HDls1Ln.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/APEd57E.jpg

8 hours ago, Kewlin said:

yesyes but like its much quicker when you can hear where they come from xd

8 hours ago, Alani said:

its true

i use nano glow all the time

the glowiness makes hitreg register all shots

assassin’s blackness makes it so you turn fully invisible to your opp and then they have to take a guess based on where the bullets are coming from, whats really the reliable one here

(if anyone takes this seriously im nuking my own house)

Talon is still the best looking gun in the game.  

Edited by Guest

On 3/29/2019 at 7:01 AM, Nitronik said:

Thank god that was Reloaded Production's doing, then 🙂

Oh was it? Lol. I didn't play for a long while and assumed RP had stopped updates long before LO. Either way it should definitely be adjusted!