Why is the Talon so garbage and Fang so brokenly OP?

Its kinda stupid :^)

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

No one knows.

Even the standard RFP is 10m better than the poor Talon.

• Like 1

I am asking myself why are people asking why is the RFP variants to different now and not before LO's acquisition.

• Thanks 1

Some weapons needs rebalance .... No one use "R-2 Harbinger" it had to be good in mid range and decent in close, tho its bad at mid and garbage  in close range.

• Like 1

Ask me again and my opinion is all the same.

Nerf them all to ground. Freaking pocket OBIR.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Ask me again and my opinion is all the same.

Nerf them all to ground. Freaking pocket OBIR.

yeah but then well have what happened to the Tin Soldier; The Trouble maker was so fucking broken they nerfed all of the gun series and made everything else complete dog shit

7 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Some weapons needs rebalance .... No one use "R-2 Harbinger" it had to be good in mid range and decent in close, tho its bad at mid and garbage  in close range.

I only use that thing when Im messing around and try to high noon people lol

Dont think Ive ever seen someone else use it. Same with Odin

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

yeah but then well have what happened to the Tin Soldier; The Trouble maker was so fucking broken they nerfed all of the gun series and made everything else complete dog shit

Still no excuse to leave it just like that for so long.

I seriously consider getting RFP if situation will continue to be like that since my revolvers and magnums are basically useless when someone is using it... You can't call that normal situation especially since that weapon is supposed to be alternative to N-FA.

Edited by Mitne

Why did this topic need to come up again for the umpteenth time? That's the real question here.

• Like 1

Just now, Nite said:

Why did this topic need to come up again for the umpteenth time? That's the real question here.

Because RFP is broken?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Not really an issue since I'm pretty sure LO is going to revisit IR. Alternatively they could change IR3 to HS3 on the Fang.

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

You can't call that normal situation especially since that weapon is supposed to be alternative to N-FA.

Not sure where you got that from, since the RFA has never been even remotely like the N-FA and used to be nearly worthless outside of MM.

4 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Dont think Ive ever seen someone else use [the R2]. Same with Odin

I personally like the R2 a lot, not that I think it's actually good.

8 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Not sure where you got that from, since the RFA has never been even remotely like the N-FA and used to be nearly worthless outside of MM.

Seriously? "Why?"

How about we look up real life counterpart, eh?

Not even saying how making it 3-shot, made it look bad in my eyes...

Edited by Mitne

13 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Because RFP is broken?

You think LO doesn't know it is given the myriad past discussions about it?

4 minutes ago, Nite said:

You think LO doesn't know it is given the myriad past discussions about it?

Then decided to nerf shotguns instead so I dunno...

Maybe?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Mitne

4 minutes ago, Mitne said:

They decided to nerf shotguns instead so I dunno...

Maybe?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imma be honest, I'm more so peeved how its Pair of Socks (who reads this forum religiously I'm sure) bringing up this topic instead of some random months old tag with a single-letter profile pic.

Every forum vet here (is that even a term) knows we're going in circles about weapon balance till the engine upgrade happens.

1 minute ago, Nite said:

Imma be honest, I'm more so peeved how its Pair of Socks (who reads this forum religiously I'm sure) bringing up this topic instead of some random months old tag with a single-letter profile pic.

Every forum vet here (is that even a term) knows we're going in circles about weapon balance till the engine upgrade happens.

Define "forum vet". Since you know. I've been here longer. But enough of banana length contest.

Good. People bring up issues like that everyday. Silence means there is no problem. And there is problem but since you think that "single-letter profile pic" gonna represent this problem better and end it once and for all then... well, most likely no.

Bah, pretty guaranteed one of you gonna diss that person too.

Edited by Mitne

17 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Seriously? "Why?"

How about we look up real life counterpart, eh?

Not even saying how making it 3-shot, made it look bad in my eyes...

Why does he look so uncomfortable and nervous?  Like he really really REALLY has to poop at this moment in time lmao

s6OfbWP.jpg

Sod it all and make the damage dropoff 35m for all, then the Fang would only be 42m and not have essentially AR range

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nite said:

Implying I read a single fucking thing on this forum AHAHAHAAHA.

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

Implying I read a single fucking thing on this forum AHAHAHAAHA.

SHHH. YOU GOT 24/7 DUTY ON FORUM NOW.

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

SHHH. YOU GOT 24/7 DUTY ON FORUM NOW.

Nah dude, 9k hours of gametime dont mean shit to Matt Scott apparently :^)

4 minutes ago, Mitne said:

And there is problem but since you think that "single-letter profile pic" gonna represent this problem better and end it once and for all then... well, most likely no.

That single-letter thing is more about new users being more likely to not know where we are with weapon balance and/or what's going on with the RFPs in general. Not that I think they can fix the issue once and for all or whatever.

There is more than few weapons that almost no one use ... And i think that if weapon is extremely unpopular, its sometimg wrong with it and it should be fixed. Same goes with those weapons that are extremely popular.

Edited by MartisLTU
mehh RIP my eng when im sleepy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

There is more than few weapons that almost no one use ... And i think that if weapon is extremely unpopular, its sometimg wrong with it and it should be fixed. Same goes with those weapons that are extremely popular.

Which pretty much prove true to what I said.

Every weapon should have niche and weakness.

RFP doesn't seem to have weakness until we talk Talon which is so garbage that it seriously need nerf - but goddamn, RFP series pissed me too much to bother about it.

Edited by Mitne

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

This is why, now please NO MORE threads about the Rapid Fire Pistol.

• Like 3

When a burst sidearm is better than a primary burst weapon, it should ring a bell that something's wrong.