Sign in to follow this  
PitterPatter

Reminisce time? Post your favorite moments of you and your buds having fun!

back in the original APB there were a couple of N5s basically camping a rooftop.  They were aimbotting and no one could touch them because the way up was nearly impossible to reach without dying.

I drive up over 100 meters away and used a rocket launcher and got them both in one hit.   That was one of my first experiences with the OSMAW and I loved it since.

Another time I had a mission where an opponent had to reach a location across the bay in Waterfront.  I knew I didn't have time to reach him after spawning on the opposite side of the bay so I used my rocket launcher to hit him as he was climbing the ladder to the drop point.  I could see the target marker of the object he was carrying which was the only reason I could track him over 200 meters away.  I let the rocket loose and just waited hoping it would reach him in time.  I didn't even see the explosion, just saw the objective drop to the ground and I jumped in my car and rushed to the location.

Back in the original APB I'm not sure rockets had a limit on range or drop.

A very long time ago you could get additional bonuses in missions if you completed the mission solo against a larger group.  People used to exploit this by kicking their whole team just as they won the mission.

One team leader did this as he was spraying the final point.  I just backed over him nudging him enough to interrupt his spray and then completely backed up into wall blocking him from finishing the last objective.  The team and I just sat there laughing as he kept trying to spray the final point and cursing at us for cheating when the opposition showed up and dispatched him.

We even talked to the opposing team afterwards congratulating them on the win 🙂

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

We took this for a web article talking about how effective the snubnose is(n't):

sNdQh.jpg

That was a fun shoot. Inaccurate nowadays because it shows the Colby killing someone.

Also, sometimes servers suffering from huge serverside lag would cause vehicle physics to freak the hell out in hilarious ways:

Edited by Songbearer

Han trailblazer 2

😛

Edited by Deadliest

will just like to add that i miss you ducky brothers even to yous werent brothers 😄

i had a stellar time playing with yous back in the day.

also throwback to when i was 17 😄

Edited by DiBBz

3 hours ago, illgot said:

Back in the original APB I'm not sure rockets had a limit on range or drop.

OSMAW has always had 140m maximum range, and the rocket has always traveled in a perfectly straight line; only the Volcano has an arc on the rockets.

Don't worry San Paro, evil Superman is coming!

Sign in to follow this