Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

End of First Quarter update blog

14 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Nekrova isn't remaking APB or making the emulator anymore.  None of the pictures on that site worked but I think I know which ones they were.  Pheonix is its own thing now and is separate from APB.  Similar in concept and feel, but that's about it.

Different from APB? theyre using APB files.

Pro tip never lease your game to other companies the files always leak when they shutdown.

6 hours ago, Mozie said:

Pro tip never lease your game to other companies the files always leak when they shutdown.

They are no longer using any APB assets.

You can get caught up here...

8 hours ago, Mozie said:

They're not using APB files anymore.  They even had a direct chat with Matt to confirm that they aren't using any stolen assets anymore.  Probably about 2 years ago the team decided that they would rather make their own game because a remake or emulator would just get shut down immediately.  Check that thread out that Cookie linked, it has everything you need to know about it with up to date info.

Well if thats the case then maybe we've found the reason for the ddos attacks? ;);)

23 minutes ago, Mozie said:

Well if thats the case then maybe we've found the reason for the ddos attacks? ;);)

That makes no sense. 

22 minutes ago, Mozie said:

lol I understand that was a joke, but the reason Pheonix was even started was so APB players would have somewhere to go when G1 finally killed off APB for good.  It was started out of love for APB.  But seeing as how APB is in the hands of someone who actually cares about it now, we're just happy it's still around.   Matt and the Pheonix team are on good terms ever since the chat they had.  I was in the call at the time and it's clear that Matt really does want to set this game on track for a long and successful life.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

lol I understand that was a joke, but the reason Pheonix was even started was so APB players would have somewhere to go when G1 finally killed off APB for good.  It was started out of love for APB.  But seeing as how APB is in the hands of someone who actually cares about it now, we're just happy it's still around.   Matt and the Pheonix team are on good terms ever since the chat they had.  I was in the call at the time and it's clear that Matt really does want to set this game on track for a long and successful life.

Oh I really hope so. I need a home after getting abused by other companies.

This is like waiting for next Christmas a day after one had gone. But that wait has become near to an end. I am glad that we are close to this engine release! thank you LO ❤️

Sign in to follow this