mtz

Should the GamersFirst brand be retired?

Should Little Orbit stay with the GamersFirst brand or distance themselves from it?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Should Little Orbit stay with the GamersFirst brand or distance themselves from it?

• I think LO should stay with the brand
    • I think LO should distance themselves from the brand

It would be cool to see Staff's opinion on this, even if it's a "we don't know",  as the community clearly has shown that the name does matter , even tho it's just a name.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ketog said:

can't we get a staff reply here ? , even if it's a "i don't know" i'd be cool to know that this post is actually seen here.

staff commenting on brand renaming or not doing such would be considered as an opinion from the company.

so probably not

Maybe it's easier to fix a reputation than it is to build a brand from scratch. 

57 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe it's easier to fix a reputation than it is to build a brand from scratch. 

A first impression can take as little as 7 seconds and can last a life time.

Many people left APB and the company name to the game face is not something I don't think many people would forget if they saw it again.

New players may not think twice, but former players would remember and not only not want to give APB another chance but may recommend others against trying APB is they knew GamersFirst still was working APB:Reloaded!

As I said before, GamersFirst is a stain that I don't will ever fully be washed away.

I try to be polite and not speak ill of others, but GamersFirst EARNED that reputation and it's one that is going to stay for a long time.

Edited by VickyFox

Oh I should add on.

No one will bother touching this game until people hear of good things. So I wouldn't expect anything good said until when the engine upgrade is out and the bugs are being fixed and maybe removing the OUT OF BOUNDS SYSTEM

FOR FUCKS SAKE. GET RID OF IT ALREADY.

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

A first impression can take as little as 7 seconds and can last a life time.

Many people left APB and the company name to the game face is not something I don't think many people would forget if they saw it again.

New players may not think twice, but former players would remember and not only not want to give APB another chance but may recommend others against trying APB is they knew GamersFirst still was working APB:Reloaded!

As I said before, GamersFirst is a stain that I don't will ever fully be washed away.

I try to be polite and not speak ill of others, but GamersFirst EARNED that reputation and it's one that is going to stay for a long time.

I dont think old players matter anymore. More important are newcomers.

Also, Hugo Boss made uniforms for the fucking Nazis.

If they can repair their brand, Im pretty sure GamersFirst can too.

its not a brand that says it wishes to do good for the players

when it is a belief that lives to do good for the players

my personal summary and outtake of what MattScott was saying

absolutely random bump from me, sorry, i had to martinz.

i want this to happen so bad, that name basically represent years and years of mismanagement

Honestly; did any of you seen the name "gamersfirst" being brought up to say something genuinely positive in the past years ?

Edited by Ketog

On 3/22/2019 at 5:53 AM, GhosT said:

Yes, absolutely.

GamersFirst has a very bad reputation for multiple reasons.

Keeping the name hurts LO because people think GamersFirst is still the owner of APB.

Agreed 100%.
At least LO is trying to fix the game, while G1 didn't give a s***.

9 minutes ago, Ketog said:

absolutely random bump from me, sorry, i had to martinz.

i want this to happen so bad, that name basically represent years and years of mismanagement

Honestly; did any of you seen the name "gamersfirst" being brought up to say something genuinely positive in the past years ?

each company has its own business plan . G1 began a tough fight with cheaters including FF , still brought the game to the console , could hold the base players until 2016 . when were the negotiations on the sale of the company exactly we do not know .

Edited by Yood

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

each company has its own business plan . G1 began a tough fight with cheaters including FF , still brought the game to the console , could hold the base players until 2016 . when were the negotiations on the sale of the company exactly we do not know .

G1 fought cheaters? Rofl

Not yet.

with the current situation of APB, the bad reputation will just immediately set up again. So they need to fix major problems APB has first before they can bury the old companies name with the old bad reputation.

funnily, if they CAN fix it, the brand would be saved because the reputation would be restored , which then doesn't needs to bury G1 as a brand.

but currently, speaking with others, LO as a brand is now already marked badly with "The guys who unbanned all cheaters" Which seems to weight much heavier for a bad reputation than the bad treatment G1 gave the game.

Edited by LilyV3

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

G1 fought cheaters? Rofl

Total Bans: 16917 

Just now, LilyV3 said:

funnily, if they CAN fix it, the brand would be saved because the reputation would be restored , which then doesn't needs to bury G1 as a brand.

👍

3 hours ago, Yood said:

Total Bans: 16917 

👍

How many of those rerolled 5k times? It really doesnt matter when they can keep coming back time after time. U can ban the acc they just make a new one and keep on hacking.

21 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

How many of those rerolled 5k times? It really doesnt matter when they can keep coming back time after time. U can ban the acc they just make a new one and keep on hacking.

no doubt G1 shit ! Lo made it bigger and easier . unban 99% Chiters . go to the forest Darkzero3802 

have you prepared your wallets and financial cards ? THEN LO goes to you !

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Yood said:

no doubt G1 shit ! Lo made it bigger and easier . unban 99% Chiters . go to the forest Darkzero3802 

have you prepared your wallets and financial cards ? THEN LO goes to you !

At the end of the day they can ban all the hackers as long as they come back it doesn't mean jack. There were false bans with the positive bans so LO unbanned everyone as they couldn't verify which was which. Yea alot more bad then good happened from that result but there wasn't any other way about it. Now they just need to crack down and get the closets.

18 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Yea alot more bad then good happened from that result but there wasn't any other way about it. 

there's always another way . LO went the way of quick and easy financial gain .

It's no mystery that I have a really bad opinion about GamersFirst. I'll let you guess what my vote was.

6 hours ago, Yood said:

Which way would have netted them more money? Giving them thgeir acc back or making them start over and rebuy everything? Im quite sure more would have been made by making them rebuy on new accounts.

34 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Which way would have netted them more money? Giving them thgeir acc back or making them start over and rebuy everything? Im quite sure more would have been made by making them rebuy on new accounts.

i doubt a new company taking over and continuing to enforce bans from an anticheat that they themselves state is not functioning correctly would encourage many banned players to start over fresh, let alone spend more money on the game

8 hours ago, Yood said:

evidence?

8 hours ago, Yood said:

Do you seriously think that LO went for APB and Gamersfirst brand because they're after money?