Rosabella

Is abp gonna be on Xbox 720 ?

I heard news that a new Xbox will be out next year Xbox 720 and will Xbox players who dedicate to playing apb reloaded would there accounts would be transferred to the new gen Xbox and not lose there hard effort on there time of there characters 

First of all please use "." Or ","

Since there is the pc "world" and the console "world" I am assuming (since i dont know) that you will be able to log in normally

LO should just drop console and focus on the PC version in my opinion. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

LO should just drop console and focus on the PC version in my opinion. 

Well. They are. First priority is engine update and riot mode. And dont tell me that riot mode is unneccesary. Literally people said that EU is not enough.

And the nekrova merge is needed for the update. I think they are doing a great job. And they probably got so many plans for the future. Dont worry. 

• Like 3

from the apparent cross platform-"ability?" of xbox titles, I'm wondering if the use of the UWP code and system can be useful for integration of PC and Xbox systems... After all... Xbox is just a custom Windows layer, running more and more PC-like hardware with each generation.

The account is online and should be transferable between consoles of the same console brand in theory.

The only reason I can imagine that this would not be possible is if APB cannot be supported by the new xbox console or if it requires a new set of servers.

Cant imagine someone plays APB on xbox 🤢 i would get epilepsy just from looking in all those strange colors and 5-10 fps 🤮

No apb will have a mobile version release  , here is one of the leaked gemeplay pictures :

IMG_20190324_135550.jpg

the website is http://apbgo.com/

this is a joke btw.

also the apbgo website is actually owned by lo , but no one knows what it's for .