Sign in to follow this  
ILexyy

RESHADE with APB?

Is Reshade allowed now with APB? I think it would make the game much more nicer if I could get Reshade working with the game and tune the settings, but I know that in the past it wasn't allowed. So my question is, since the new Anti-cheat and LO took over, am I allowed to use Reshade?

After an incredible 30 seconds of googling I've found numerous cases of Battle Eye blocking files used by re-shade. So most likely it won't let you start the game, and if it does I wouldn't risk it. Not to mention APB already runs horrible so I wouldn't wanna impact the performance further.

Don't know about reshade but if you have a Nvidia GPU you could try increasing the digital vibrance, makes the game look better overall imo.

It works but I forgot which version works with APB though...

not sure about RESHADE but I have been using VibranceGUI for a while now, it's not graphically on par with RESHADE but it helps pop out the colors

Try using it. If it's blocked Battleye will block APB from launching. You won't get banned.

I tried , and no , BE blocks it .

FAQ

When connecting to a BE-enabled server I get kicked with a request to restart my game. How can I fix this?

I’m using the software XY while playing my game with BE enabled, is it allowed or can I get banned for it?

Generally we only ever ban for the use of actual cheats/hacks or components of such hacks which are designed to intentionally bypass BE’s protection. Otherwise you don’t need to worry about getting banned. For example, non-cheat overlays and visual enhancement tools like Reshade or SweetFX are generally supported unless desired otherwise by the game developers (the latter two are currently blocked in PUBG, Fortnite and Islands of Nyne). We might decide to kick (not ban) you at some point for using a specific program (such as macro tools), but that won’t automatically flag you as a cheater.

https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/

On 3/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, Ketog said:

Wait ... So B.E. can block something after all ?

tenor.gif?itemid=4560909

(Sad it cant block or detect cheats).

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Wait ... So B.E. can block something after all ?

Other than every single publicly available cheat you mean?

• Like 1

Macro , Foresight , Discord , Advanced  Launcher , RESHADE    :))                

the trend of proposals does not change .

Edited by olo

On 3/23/2019 at 2:41 PM, Ketog said:

This is old i know, but why can some people do it...even with stream it? 🤔

Edited by InkieTheSauzeGod

i love reshade. rather amazing what it can do to refine graphics. i run it on Farming Simulator 19 and it is stunning.

could it be that some folks are using Nvidia's game filter? it is part of the geforce experience app. i'm not sure if it could gettcha blocked or not.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:08 AM, gordIsMyName said:

i love reshade. rather amazing what it can do to refine graphics. i run it on Farming Simulator 19 and it is stunning.

could it be that some folks are using Nvidia's game filter? it is part of the geforce experience app. i'm not sure if it could gettcha blocked or not.

APB isnt supported on the latest Driver version of Nvdia Experience Freestyle , though there is a driver version easily searched on youtube version that can bypass the limited set of games and enable the change of graphic aesthetic to success with any juego

On 7/11/2019 at 6:08 AM, gordIsMyName said:

could it be that some folks are using Nvidia's game filter?

I use nvidia control panel to force nvidia AA

Sign in to follow this