Sign in to follow this  
H1jinx

Flintlock pistol

Replace the flare gun with a flintlock pistol. I don't see the reason for the flare gun. I have not unlocked it. 

33 minutes ago, H1jinx said:

I don't see the reason for the flare gun. I have not unlocked it.

So you haven't ever used the gun, but you have already made your mind up about it?

• Like 1

^this

also "replace it" why would you have to remove one for the other

Edited by neophobia

Replace the hvr with a crippling self doubt. I don't see the reason for the hvr. I have not unlocked it. 

30 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Replace the hvr with a crippling self doubt. I don't see the reason for the hvr. I have not unlocked it. 

I thought crippling self doubt was a perma-mod on the HVR.. >.>

• Thanks 1

Lol there is a lot that I would like to see replaced but the developers or whoever are to lazy to do anything.

7 hours ago, _chain said:

That explains why he wants one.

"allready copying forenight with bettle royale might as weel copee it's guns"

10 hours ago, H1jinx said:

Lol there is a lot that I would like to see replaced

Then please name some suggestions and explain why you want them!

On that note, please explain why you want content replaced and not added, 'cause I'm not gonna lie, that's kind of weird.

10 hours ago, H1jinx said:

but the developers or whoever are to lazy to do anything.

- long-term works on streamlining the game's code and releasing the long-awaited Engine Upgrade

- the release of two unique proof-of-concept gamemodes for Halloween and Xmas despite still being limited by the old engine

- the current conducting of an Alternate Reality Game, which expands upon the APB's lore and pushes the events forward

- active communication with the playerbase and participation in its "life" through the forums and other avenues of communication (Discord, showing up on Twitch streams)

but sure, call Little Orbit lazy instead, I guess.

19 hours ago, H1jinx said:

Lol there is a lot that I would like to see replaced but the developers or whoever are to lazy to do anything.

Hi, Welcome to APB.  I'm assuming you're new here?  The current devs have done more for this game in their first 6 months than the previous company did in 4 years.  Just throwing that out there.  On topic though, The flare gun is actually really useful.  Shoot it into an area, it puts a marker over the heads of all of the enemies visible from where the flare popped within its range, granting you 8 seconds of knowing exactly where they are.  A flintlock can shoot once and deal some damage.  Even if it was a 2 shot at close range you would die before you're even halfway done reloading it, because, you know... It's a flint lock.  I'm not against adding niche weapons with weird mechanics by any means, but replacing a useful and unique gun with a less unique and less useful gun? Nah.  Plus knowing how spastic APB's coding is, it would probably just be easier to add a new gun than to completely convert an existing gun with unique mechanics into one that uses normal mechanics.  I mean one time adding the Easter event (I think it was Easter) caused the SHAW's ammo type to change to OPGL grenades, and the removal of the Fourth of July event changed the mods on a preset Vegas.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

Lol I have been playing since 2011. The game still lags. 🤣 But you say they did some improvements in six years where?

What about if they added a legendary double barrel  saw off shot gun that can kill in 1 shot max range 3 meters double barrel is the red mod and purple mod is symmetrical tigger to allow both barrels to shoot at once realistic speed is slow as than a strife’s equip time the gun is meant to flank enemy players who aren’t playing attention 

Reload not realistic sorry typo 

1 minute ago, Rosabella said:

What about if they added a legendary double barrel  saw off shot gun that can kill in 1 shot max range 3 meters double barrel is the red mod and purple mod is symmetrical tigger to allow both barrels to shoot at once realistic speed is slow as than a strife’s equip time the gun is meant to flank enemy players who aren’t playing attention 

The saw off shotty is a primary gun

On 3/23/2019 at 2:16 AM, H1jinx said:

Lol I have been playing since 2011. The game still lags. 🤣 But you say they did some improvements in six years where?

Little Orbit took over GamersFirst in an acquisition 10 month ago...

The game still lags because the game still runs on the same game engine which Little Orbit are now testing a replacement.

GamersFirst and Reloaded Productions gave up and didn't do anything between 2015 and 2018, in just over a year Little Orbit nearly fixed the game.

If you've ONLY just come back, then you wouldn't of seen the progress and hard work Little Orbit has done.

Requesting a gun to replace another gun you've not tried, and without any reason or detail for this new gun... Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but the minimal effort put into this suggestion make me not want to take it seriously.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:15 PM, H1jinx said:

Replace the flare gun with a flintlock pistol. I don't see the reason for the flare gun. I have not unlocked it. 

Flare gun itself needs following changes: More flares without or with spotter mod.