Sign in to follow this  
blockblack

How to change the engine sound of cars?

A lot of cars on MP that are customized and sold by people on MP got another engine sound not the default one, And when I customize the car I have I don`t find the engine sound option... So how to change the engine sound of cars you wanna customize?

Some cars like the Han Veo have those options (turbo/dump/trans/muffler).  Some do not.

1 minute ago, JimWraith said:

Some cars like the Han Veo have those options (turbo/dump/trans/muffler).  Some do not.

but how the vegas g20 does not have these options and the vegas 4x4 from armas market place got a diffirent sound?

46 minutes ago, blockblack said:

A lot of cars on MP that are customized and sold by people on MP got another engine sound not the default one, And when I customize the car I have I don`t find the engine sound option... So how to change the engine sound of cars you wanna customize?

You have to buy them on "armas" for real money.

6 hours ago, blockblack said:

but how the vegas g20 does not have these options and the vegas 4x4 from armas market place got a diffirent sound?

The vegas has no audio options.

The only difference you're noticing is the way faster acceleration (thus a "faster" sound) on the 4x4, and perhaps the nitro sound.

The nitro sound sometimes bugs out and cars permanently have it.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this