Sign in to follow this  
magik

APB Reloaded Character Signature Generator

So, I'll paste the link here, and instructions below.

http://www.apbr.de/stuff/signaturdesigner/index.php

I didn't make the designer, and it's quite old, since it's not updated for the higher Ranks, and it's lacking the new severs.

Luckily, it downloads the image to your computer, so if you're using a windows machine,  you can edit it in paint!

The images I've pasted have some more detailed instructions. For example, if you have two characters, and want to make two images to put in your signature, make sure you select 500, and not 600. (plus, forum rules limit signature images to 550 px)

While I can't say be creative with there only being 7 images for a background, definitely pick whatever you like.

TP3fHnj.png

ONQ1hXI.png

WLJNWSq.png

I made this since I've had a few people ask about my signature, soooo..... here's how I made my magic.

• Thanks 9

Nice bro, thanks for posting!

EDIT: Sad it ends in R235 😞

Edited by Xaix

2 hours ago, Xaix said:

Nice bro, thanks for posting!

EDIT: Sad it ends in R235 😞

I think the person that kept updating it stopped playing... not sure...

I'll see what I can do about making my own updated one... only thing is I'll need to get the information on the source code ;-;

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Cool, but it lacks quite a bunch of items 😧

Yeah, it's an old one... I wish it was still updated, I'm going to do some reverse engineering and figuring out if I can make an updated one.

I've always wanted to have one of these, but IGN was previously under G1 considered not appropriate for the forums, which are PG-13 last they told me, but okay in-game. 🙈

So color me jealous!

38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Getting sig removed by mod = best sig.

... just saying

lol owned kid

Just touch it up with photo shop, then again, just make your own in photoshop. I am pretty sure a lot of us can help you guys. I won't unless you give me joker boxes.

3 hours ago, weissraider said:

I know the creator Ill ask for updating it to R255.

Cool! Hope to see it updated 🙂

On 6/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, weissraider said:

I know the creator Ill ask for updating it to R255.

If he doesnt want to let us know... i can somewhat re-create the whole site in php + javascript but that will take me some time/weeks and i have no host to put it on :v

Edited by Keshi

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

If he doesnt want to let us know... i can somewhat re-create the whole site in php + javascript but that will take me some time/weeks and i have no host to put it on :v

I'm not to experienced with web hosting, and domains, but sites.google.com is free afaik.

Not quite sure how to do all the complicated stuff to make it go to 255 and add the proper rank symbol, plus lacks a lot of my favorite weapons. However it's really cool and once it get's updated I'll be sure to make myself a nice sig

this would be an easy thing to re-create. I could probably make this in a couple of afternoons. Thing is would people use it? Would it be worth the effort ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Seedy said:

this would be an easy thing to re-create. I could probably make this in a couple of afternoons. Thing is would people use it? Would it be worth the effort ?

I'd definitely use it, we're free to use up to SEVEN (7) That's quite a lot of images we can use as long as they're within the bounds. It would be a cool to have it updated, then we can all run around with these signatures, and you'd maybe feel good about contributing to the forums. 

54 minutes ago, Spherii said:

I'd definitely use it, we're free to use up to SEVEN (7) That's quite a lot of images we can use as long as they're within the bounds. It would be a cool to have it updated, then we can all run around with these signatures, and you'd maybe feel good about contributing to the forums. 

I wouldnt be using the current set up. I would make my own - the current set up looks to me like it wouldnt work correctly as people can just pick and choose ranks icons etc. Also there are millions of APB screen shots out there that can be used or maybe you could upload your own screenie and use that. Would be simple enough to do.