Sign in to follow this  
magik

APB Reloaded Character Signature Generator

On 6/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sergsininia said:

I'm not to experienced with web hosting, and domains, but sites.google.com is free afaik.

i have my own host at home for private stuffs...but to host it somewhere else you need to pay for a host...get me? same as the APB servers being on a cloud servers right now instead of servers in GamersFirst's office in a server room

But its easy to re-create.... i just got very little time to even enjoy games to make it...maybe i can remake it on a full sunday if i am free 🤔

Edited by Keshi

23 minutes ago, Uqe said:

ez pz

thats one shitty patootie quality highrank #paintlife

I remember using this in the early years, didn't think it was still available.

u know what...when i get some free time at work i'm gonna download the threads and gun symbols from apb db...not sure how long that will take me...
And then tomorrow maybe if i dont feel like playing some games i can recreate this

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sergsininia said:

I'm not to experienced with web hosting, and domains, but sites.google.com is free afaik.

So in my free time i went to download all the icons i could find...downloaded characters, vechiles, weapons, ranks, mods...everything...rip 2hours
Also wrote a small script to load the icons lmfao... i can finish it next time i open this project again JJRImnL.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keshi said:

So in my free time i went to download all the icons i could find...downloaded characters, vechiles, weapons, ranks, mods...everything...rip 2hours
Also wrote a small script to load the icons lmfao... i can finish it next time i open this project again JJRImnL.jpg

if u finish that you'll be my hero

Absolutely random, but i'm pretty sure the background image used for this banner:

5.jpg

just so happens to be the cover artwork from the Whispers LP by Science Fiction:

R-6270640-1415259079-6835.jpeg.jpg

(or at least they both used the same piece of third party artwork, lol)

17 hours ago, scrim said:

if u finish that you'll be my hero

Hopefully this weekend if i get a chance with my pc lol

17 hours ago, Rapid99 said:

Absolutely random, but i'm pretty sure the background image used for this banner:

Hide contents

5.jpg

just so happens to be the cover artwork from the Whispers LP by Science Fiction:

(or at least they both used the same piece of third party artwork, lol)

Holy crap, nice to see you posting again. And they certainly do look similar. I think you can try experimenting with GIMP and get somewhat similar results... Not exact, but close.

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

I hope to see it too!

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2018 at 5:39 PM, Keshi said:

If he doesnt want to let us know... i can somewhat re-create the whole site in php + javascript but that will take me some time/weeks and i have no host to put it on :v

If necessary,  I have a host and can write i also have experience in php & javascript so if you need any help let me know 😉

1 hour ago, eazy-vinny said:

If necessary,  I have a host and can write i also have experience in php & javascript so if you need any help let me know 😉

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

Sweet, looks like we can see this finally becoming a thing again!

4 hours ago, eazy-vinny said:

I will be on my pc in an hour hopefully and continue, it should be done tonight 😄

2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Sweet, looks like we can see this finally becoming a thing again!

The power of Uniting on forums lmfao

a188bec6ce.jpg

@Sergsininia think i'm done with the frontend... now for the hard part lmfao
I'm really tired from coding for now since coding is my monday-friday job...i'll continue tomorrow

Edited by Keshi
Edit

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

a188bec6ce.jpg

@Sergsininia think i'm done with the frontend... now for the hard part lmfao
I'm really tired from coding for now since coding is my monday-friday job...i'll continue tomorrow

No worries mate, I'm a Comp Sci major, programming is already my daily study thing. PM me if you need any help!

23 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

No worries mate, I'm a Comp Sci major, programming is already my daily study thing. PM me if you need any help!

there is one thing i need your help with tho.... Which fonts did he use in the APBR? i have a similar one but i like his better and i've been scrolling in the fonts section for ages ... and ye i am done sorta lmfao 
EDIT: I think i'm keeping this font. its Calibri Light. 

6296478eec.jpg

Edited by Keshi

13 hours ago, Keshi said:

there is one thing i need your help with tho.... Which fonts did he use in the APBR? i have a similar one but i like his better and i've been scrolling in the fonts section for ages ... and ye i am done sorta lmfao 
EDIT: I think i'm keeping this font. its Calibri Light. 

6296478eec.jpg

Calibri Light and normal Calibri look basically the same. They seem to both reflect the font exactly.

14 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Calibri Light and normal Calibri look basically the same. They seem to both reflect the font exactly.

Well in that case i'm done then lol, might fix it some more when i get the chance and maybe make an imgur uploader button to get the direct link.... who got a host with an FTP for me to transfer? 

6439b82e92.jpg

Edited by Keshi

That looks beast, thanks! I'll so some investigation, and see about getting/finding someone to host it

@Keshi

Edited by Sergsininia
added @keshi

19 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

That looks beast, thanks! I'll so some investigation, and see about getting/finding someone to host it

@Keshi

I do have a personal host for personal projects and well...i would prefer keeping that personal because we already got people DDoSing the game..don't want people DDoSing my home network xD
Or we need @Lixil or @MattScott to give us a "apbsignature.gamersfirst.com" 🤔

EDIT: Quality improved

OLD: e9355fb7fa.jpg

NEW: afbacc679e.jpg

Edited by Keshi
  • Thanks 1

For further posts, or any information, there's a new thread with the new signature designer that's been created.

Once again, thanks @Keshi !

I don't think I need to close the thread, but there doesn't seem a need to keep this one open with the new one 🙂

• Thanks 1